What's new

Screenshot of Killer Frost during PAX Stream - Confirmed!

dustindance

Slightly Less New
I think we can, given that there are 240 missions, specifically rationed for 10 for every member of the cast. I think this image + the snowflake icon in the Labs + the mysterious achievement woman being the only unconfirmed character + the lack of an ice character all lead to this conclusion together, as opposed to one piece of definitive evidence.
I agree, preponderance of evidence! Idgaf about the character personally. I'll try her, if I like playing her, then swell, if not, I'm still playing the game anyway.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
So why hasn't Killer Frost gotten her own sub-forum yet? Someone be slippin'.

And when the fuck are we going to see some goddamn gameplay? I hope they do it tomorrow (later today) alongside the start of Battle Arena semi-final voting. Or this coming Wednesday. Just to give us something new since the Battle Arena has been OLD NEWS for a long time and we're just two damn characters away from having seen everything.

Then do an Ares vs. Wonder Woman trailer.

Eddyward

Noob
So why hasn't Killer Frost gotten her own sub-forum yet? Someone be slippin'.

And when the fuck are we going to see some goddamn gameplay? I hope they do it tomorrow (later today) alongside the start of Battle Arena semi-final voting. Or this coming Wednesday. Just to give us something new since the Battle Arena has been OLD NEWS for a long time and we're just two damn characters away from having seen everything.

Then do an Ares vs. Wonder Woman trailer.
They should totally do a Killer Frost vs. Black Adam trailer this week. Or people we've barely seen: Hawkgirl or Bane maybe?

I definitely second a Ares vs. Wonder Woman trailer, though. But I think they probably won't do it this week... They'll probably do it next week; one character trailer per week, so the week after will be release. Or maybe they'll do it this week, and the week before release will be the Gamestop cinematic!?

Hector did say in that one video that he wanted us to be surprised when we put in the game, and it'd be like Christmas if we saw the character we wanted. So maybe they won't release any gameplay at all. T_T

EDIT: Maybe they should just do a Killer Frost vs. Ares trailer and then show us that Gamestop cinematic. :X

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I'll be surprised when I put in the game because I'm sure story mode will be a fun little interactive superhero movie, I'll be surprised when I find myself wasting an inordinate amount of time on the roster, I'm sure there will be plenty of unlockables that will surprise me. Good enough for me.

Now Bane should get a second chance to show off vs. Killer Frost.

Ive seen enough Black Adam gameplay this weekend
I'd like a proper trailer, but yeah. Seems like a very technical character. Might have some flashy looking shit but nothing's going to show me anything real until I play him myself.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Honestly, from now until April 16th they should just flood their YouTube channel with gameplay trailers for characters that don't have them/got robbed in the Battle Arena.

It isn't that hard. There's like sub-25 days until release, the core mechanics have been talked to death, the nonsense nobody cares about has been talked to death... They should just fucking show us really hyped out, no blocking, infinite meter orgies of cartoon violence. Just to say thanks for being glued to the fucking internet waiting for character videos. 'Cause I sure as fuck wasn't spending any time waiting for 30 minutes of STAR Lab talk.