What's new

Screenshot of Killer Frost during PAX Stream - Confirmed!

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I have read a Green Arrow comic with Killer Frost in it. She gets beaten by Green Arrow by using the thing that makes her stronger...Fire

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
I haven't read a comic with her in it. I like the character's personality. She's crazy but she's got a motive at the same time. I've seen her in a couple animated series where she was badass.

Freezing the ocean is not a fucking retarded idea because 1. She's crazy and can't properly think all the way through her actions, and 2. She hates men and turning the Atlantic Ocean into ice would severely cripple the world, a world that unfortunately puts the men on top.

You realize that you sound like a twelve year old, right? Like, you can't even use proper capitalization and punctuation.

And I don't like her because of tits. I don't like tits so... there's go that point.
Except her motive is stupid.

So, when is a mod or somebody like that going to add KF to the "Choose Your Hero/Villain" on the front of the forums? Because she's confirmed.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I haven't read a comic with her in it. I like the character's personality. She's crazy but she's got a motive at the same time. I've seen her in a couple animated series where she was badass.

Freezing the ocean is not a fucking retarded idea because 1. She's crazy and can't properly think all the way through her actions, and 2. She hates men and turning the Atlantic Ocean into ice would severely cripple the world, a world that unfortunately puts the men on top.

You realize that you sound like a twelve year old, right? Like, you can't even use proper capitalization and punctuation.

And I don't like her because of tits. I don't like tits so... there's go that point.
killer frost personality? do you even know what you are typing

yes freezing the ocean is a retarded idea and being crazy doesn't change that hell Joker has good plans a lot of the time and hes crazy

its the internet I don't give a shit if I don't type correctly

you may not like her because of tits but 99% of her fans only like her because of tits

killer frost personality? do you even know what you are typing

yes freezing the ocean is a retarded idea and being crazy doesn't change that hell Joker has good plans a lot of the time and hes crazy

its the internet I don't give a shit if I don't type correctly

you may not like her because of tits but 99% of her fans only like her because of tits
Do you realize what your typing? Again, for Killer Frost, freezing the ocean is not a stupid idea. Its a giant "fuck you" to the world of man.

Also, there are different kinds of crazy. Joker, surprisingly enough, is functionally crazy. His brain can work through processes at a superhuman level because of his inability to rationally think. In theory, this should make him the worst planner ever but it doesn't.

Killer Frost is not that kind of crazy. She is non-functionally crazy. She cannot think through her plans accurately enough to see that they won't work. Her brain can think rationally but it doesn't allow her to. This is basic psychology.

You should really give a shit that you don't type correctly. It looks really embarrassing.

Please try and think about what I post, because you're trying to beat me with circular reasoning. I'm not an idiot. That will not work on me.

joker's crazy yet he doesn't have retarded plans. he changed superman forever
Two different kinds of crazy, sonny. Joker's brain can function at superhuman levels because of his ability to see rationale in irrational situations. In theory, this should make him an awful planner but hey, we get destroyed Metropolis and dead Lois Lane.