What's new

Scorpion Frame Data

Somberness

Lights
Changes.
- added multiple hits and armor, etc. I can't think of a good way of figuring out the exact properties of his x-ray, it does not seem to have any armor.
- updated spear full screen execution so it matches ex version
- increased throw advantages by 1
- decreased duration for teleport by 1
- added f21's exact cancel advantage on hit
- flameport's gap is the grounded version, but you can totally eliminate it if you do a low air teleport

ryublaze

Noob
Somberness

I love what you are doing with the frame data. Can you explain what the frame gaps are at the end? (ie. does 1,1,4 have a 1 frame gap in between each hit?) Also I noticed that the cumulative numbers seem to be different than when you add together the singular frames, which is kinda weird.

Somberness

Lights
Somberness

I love what you are doing with the frame data. Can you explain what the frame gaps are at the end? (ie. does 1,1,4 have a 1 frame gap in between each hit?) Also I noticed that the cumulative numbers seem to be different than when you add together the singular frames, which is kinda weird.
1,1,4 would indicate the gap between the last 2 hits, the 1 and the 4. The strings in the game don't immediately cancel into the next move, there is almost always a delay. This is to give you time to decide what move to use, makes the game more accessible. There's no real point to have the singular number include the frames that you get to decide the next move. With how it's setup, you can even see how much time you have to hit confirm something. Scorpion's 1,1~spear, you could use this formula: cumulative number of the next move in the chain minus the singular number of the next move in the chain minus the execution number of the first hit. That long ass formula would be 50 - 15 - 12 = 23 frames to confirm the 1 landed. On the other hand, you'd have 35 - 31 (the cumulative number for 1,1) = 4 frames to hit confirm the second 1. Not really possible.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Changes.
- added multiple hits and armor, etc. I can't think of a good way of figuring out the exact properties of his x-ray, it does not seem to have any armor.
- updated spear full screen execution so it matches ex version
- increased throw advantages by 1
- decreased duration for teleport by 1
- added f21's exact cancel advantage on hit
- flameport's gap is the grounded version, but you can totally eliminate it if you do a low air teleport
Regarding the X-ray, I assume they're just added invincibility frames instead? Particularly looking back at when MIT beat Detroit's Kabal interrupting the NDC pressure, Kabal was in the block stun animation when it hit. (Edit: Nevermind, you've explained this in the OP :p)

Also while it's pretty trivial, how many frames does it take before Scorp is considered airborne after a regular teleport? I know it'd be difficult to pinpoint and it would only affect like 3 matchups but it'd help if you could find out lol

Somberness

Lights
Also while it's pretty trivial, how many frames does it take before Scorp is considered airborne after a regular teleport? I know it'd be difficult to pinpoint and it would only affect like 3 matchups but it'd help if you could find out lol
On the 2nd frame of the teleport, he is airborne.