What's new

Tech - Demolition Safe reloads 2.0

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Keep in mind that video is made just after the patch came out! I'm working on new ones but I won't be home for a few days

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
It is not safe vs everything. Some projectiles beat it and If they're hanging slightly lower on the last sg you'll be tagged by scorpions tele. 2134 is safe vs slide even if they don't tech roll but it's a just frame. F4 is better
Yea, to get a safe F4 xx Reload you need to hit them pretty high. It's for 2 or less grenade combos.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
you can simply end a combo with B1-dd1... it's safe! :D

B14 works better in the corner of course because it's easier, but B1 by itself seems to be a better option for midscreen.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Yea, to get a safe F4 xx Reload you need to hit them pretty high. It's for 2 or less grenade combos.
Ah fair enough. As I said you can make it work with 3 but it's really not worth it. 2134 is more damage anyways. You don't even NEED to run if you're out of stamina. But it's easier execution.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Ah fair enough. As I said you can make it work with 3 but it's really not worth it. 2134 is more damage anyways. You don't even NEED to run if you're out of stamina. But it's easier execution.
Yea I love to use 2134 when playing Covert Ops because it has a lot of hit advantage despite being a soft knockdown. 2 free dashes before they even get to tech roll/wake-up.

EDIT: I did some testing and idk how I was able to get F4 xx Reload safely vs Kenshi before but I'm wrong. Tele-flurry on wake-up tech-roll or not punishes it. So 2134 vs them and F4 vs Reptile and the like. Just like in the OP.

you can simply end a combo with B1-dd1... it's safe! :D

B14 works better in the corner of course because it's easier, but B1 by itself seems to be a better option for midscreen.
Idk how you are testing things but B1 is definitely not a HKD

Last edited:

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Gonna have to pick up Ms. Blade again [at some point], this variation is looking really strong. Kinda waiting to see if they nerf her grenades in combos damage/scaling correctly, and how much that affects it.

Some great tech coming out for her Lately. Thanks for posting this MsMiharo, and everyone else adding new Sonya Demo tech. Wish Jacqui had a viable airborne HKD with enough recovery frames to actually set up shop midscreen.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@MsMiharo I'm assuming you tagged people in the edit because I didn't get a notification for this...but yeah just so you know tags don't work if you're editing them into a post, you just have to make a new post. I'll tag everyone that you tagged that hasn't seen this yet :)

Good stuff though, I'd just like to see everything in action against tech rolls and not because I'm meticulous and need to make sure everything works off of every setup against everyone lol #TechMonsterHabits

@SidTheHaze
@MrAquary
@BillStickers
@FCP/EMP SCAR
@Death

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Err...I don't think ending a juggle with just b1 is a HKD. Opponent can still tech roll.

If they do not tech roll and do a wake up, the reload is still safe though.
Huh that's interesting. I only had the computer set to wake-up... not roll and wake-up.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
@MsMiharo I'm assuming you tagged people in the edit because I didn't get a notification for this...but yeah just so you know tags don't work if you're editing them into a post, you just have to make a new post. I'll tag everyone that you tagged that hasn't seen this yet :)

Good stuff though, I'd just like to see everything in action against tech rolls and not because I'm meticulous and need to make sure everything works off of every setup against everyone lol #TechMonsterHabits

@SidTheHaze
@MrAquary
@BillStickers
@FCP/EMP SCAR
@Death
Ah exactly what happens. Thanks

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Here's the thing, 112 wasn't cancellable before in the first place so what's the point of increasing its cancel advantage?! I also want to know exactly what it means by "adjust[ing] the damage & hit stun of the grenade attacks". More damage? Less damage? And why the hitstun? It's the block advantage we want buffed damn it!
When out of grenades: 112 ex-dd1, my friend :)