What's new

*Rumor* New Leak From “NRS Employee”

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
did this one get debunk?

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/frmmgk
Got this info from an associate of mine on Twitter that knows a lot of the folks at WB Games and NRS. But since he would like to stay anonymous as to not lose any trust with these people, I'm going to just classify this as a rumor.

Deluxe edition of the game coming June 12'th. Should get announced relatively soon, within' the next several weeks. It's not a complete and finished Game of the Year as there is a final batch of DLC planned for 2021. Think of this as MK11's 'season two.' Aftermath will also be available as a purchased upgrade if you already own the game. You will gain access to the Kombat Pack 2 fighters as they are sporadically released throughout the rest of the year. You do, however, gain instant access to three new arenas and the new Friendship finishers. The three arenas are Dead Pool, Soul Chamber and Retro-cade

The characters that will be releasing with Aftermath are Fujin, Sheeva, Ash Williams (voice and likeness by Bruce Campbell), Havik, Robocop (voice by Peter Weller) and Daegon.

The characters that will be releasing in the final pack in 2021 are Quan Chi, Deathstroke, Ashrah, Kai and John Wick (voice and likeness by Keanu Reeves). This pack will also come with three new story mode chapters that let you play as, and against, some of the DLC characters in the confines of the MK11 plot which are all being worked on as we speak.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
did this one get debunk?

Got this info from an associate of mine on Twitter that knows a lot of the folks at WB Games and NRS. But since he would like to stay anonymous as to not lose any trust with these people, I'm going to just classify this as a rumor.

Deluxe edition of the game coming June 12'th. Should get announced relatively soon, within' the next several weeks. It's not a complete and finished Game of the Year as there is a final batch of DLC planned for 2021. Think of this as MK11's 'season two.' Aftermath will also be available as a purchased upgrade if you already own the game. You will gain access to the Kombat Pack 2 fighters as they are sporadically released throughout the rest of the year. You do, however, gain instant access to three new arenas and the new Friendship finishers. The three arenas are Dead Pool, Soul Chamber and Retro-cade

The characters that will be releasing with Aftermath are Fujin, Sheeva, Ash Williams (voice and likeness by Bruce Campbell), Havik, Robocop (voice by Peter Weller) and Daegon.

The characters that will be releasing in the final pack in 2021 are Quan Chi, Deathstroke, Ashrah, Kai and John Wick (voice and likeness by Keanu Reeves). This pack will also come with three new story mode chapters that let you play as, and against, some of the DLC characters in the confines of the MK11 plot which are all being worked on as we speak.
They’re missing a stage, and Havik/Daegon/Ash obviously did not launch with Aftermath. They only mention friendships and not stage fatalities, they said Aftermath characters would be dropping over time which didn’t happen. The biggest giveaway though, is that the story content would be coming with the final batch of characters and it would only be 3 chapters, when it obviously came with Aftermath and had 5.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter

Hopefully this one's legit. Doesn't mention any characters, but it seems most likely considering the stuff that was datamined. If it's true then it looks like we're still getting that Krypt expansion.
6 new skins reads as 1 skin 6 colours but I hope its true if only because its the only way Nightwolf is ever gonna get a new costume cause no way a DLC skin pack gives him anything :(

Pizza

Thrill Kill
did this one get debunk?

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
I just don't believe any of this, not the aftermath leaks, not the post aftermath leaks, not this statemenr

It feels like a shit ton of people are just waking up and deciding "I'm gonna write an MK 11 leak today". They're all poorly worded, the timing on them is mostly impossible, they rarely take social
distancing into account, and they all read like a giddy fan wrote them.

I reckon we'll get at least one more KP, perhaps a few more stages, and we done. That leak that had New victory screens and a Krypt expansion and 9 characters and six stages and an MK9 remaster and?... gimme a break.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
That leak that had New victory screens and a Krypt expansion and 9 characters and six stages and an MK9 remaster and?... gimme a break.
Granted I'm pretty sure the Krypt expansion was datamined a while back.

And new victory screens don't seem super far fetched. I mean, I wasn't expecting to get 4 new victories in Aftermath, but we did. So getting a handful more? I could see it.

Not so sure about 6 new stages. The stage select screen already looks pretty crowded as is.

Idk about 9 characters, but I am hoping for 8. I just NEED the select screen to be a perfect rectangle so I'll hold out hope for that.

A lot of the stuff isn't too out of the realm of possibility and we don't know how much they worked on prior to quarantine taking place and what they're able to work on at home.

Hell, they could've gotten all that amount of content done AGES ago and have just been sitting on it for all we know.

NRS is better of starting a new franchise instead of changing MK to the point that it’s nothing about Mk anymore. I know Ed’s is tired of MK

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Idk if you're joking or not, but all I wanted from Injustice 2 was an 'Arrowverse' skin pack with the costumes, faces, and voices of the actors that portray them on the TV shows. For at least The Flash, Green Arrow, and Supergirl. Since they're kind of the big 3 of the Arrowverse.
I ain't joking, I love Benoist! I may not...always agree with the show creatively (they're really making a mess of my baby Lena), but I do love the actors who play on that show.

That would have been amazing! Honestly, I would have only mained SG if she had Benoist's likeness and voice.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I know she's a console exclusive character, but stranger things have happened. If we're to get a female guest character and the aforementioned doesn't matter, I'd wager it possibly being Nariko from Heavenly Sword.

That, or maybe Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn?

I know these are unlikely for a variety of reasons, but I'd hope for an unexpected, unlikely and Hell, probably unwanted character. If not the above, I'd settle for Rayne.
Heavenly Sword was wonderful

Leak 2 right now is very believable to me (which I love because each character apparently gets a new skin with 6 colors), as for the rest: I'll make my own leak too I guess.