What's new

RUMOR: Injustice - Ares 'God of War' and Killer Frost Renders Revealed?

Yea, that blurry greyscaled 150x150 picture really solidified it.
I didn't say it was garanteed, you sarcastic turd.

I'm saying that *I* was not "surprised"

And if you atleast had a hint of "maybe it is" in your brain. Then it should ALSO not surprise you.

If it surprised you, you were putting on blinders and ignoring everyone who did killer frost comparisons.

It came to simple deductions. Of character slots left, achievement pic, and other little things.

Sorry if your so simple/narrowminded that the blurry pic was the only thing you could see. and not the big picture.

Reedoms

Noob
I didn't say it was garanteed, you sarcastic turd.
I'm saying that *I* was not "surprised"
And if you atleast had a hint of "maybe it is" in your brain. Then it should ALSO not surprise you.
If it surprised you, you were putting on blinders and ignoring everyone who did killer frost comparisons.
It came to simple deductions. Of character slots left, achievement pic, and other little things.
Sorry if your so simple/narrowminded that the blurry pic was the only thing you could see. and not the big picture.

I've always liked that in animated incarnations Ares had a normal face without the helmet or demonic look, but having the over the top helmet and red eyes with a face peering out is pretty stupid looking.

I figured saying "I was 90% sure it was her" was but I guess I read you wrong. Woops.
Do you know what 90% is?

that's not "solidified"

10% was me thinking all of that evidence matching up ment that it was possible the Ares mention means he wasn't playable, and possible random DC girl I don't know/Captain Cold.

Which left room open for other possibilities.

So yes.. you did read wrong. or you don't know what words mean.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Chock it up to a little understood phenomenon occuring amongst the development staff called Spontaneous Taste Acquisition.

Also, those are Cs bro.
So what your saying is she won't have a trailer with "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" playing ...

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
Ares surely looks like a boss type character. Hope we get some gameplay footage of these two soon.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
yes it matters to some ..we want beautiful women ..other companies make beautiful in game female faces ..it may not matter to you cause i sure u don't even plan on using wonder woman but i did .. i like female characters in fighting games .. that's only your opinion
Beauty is subjective and not every woman looks like a pin up model just saying.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
Daaaaymn. Killer Frost's looking sexy and sassy as hell.
I think I'm in love. Freeze me, please me.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Bet those people who were SO damn sure she was wearing a hood feel pretty stupid right now. I have no idea what they thought they were seeing.
I'm pretty sure I saw a blurry fucking image that people speculated on for like 10 fucking pages

When people think Raven was Eclipso, you shouldn't be pulling the "WELL DON'T U FEEL DUMB NOW CARD" because people mistook oddly colored hair for a hood in a blurry image.

read the last four words of the above post for this to make sense. luvyou thxbai