What's new

RUMOR: Injustice - Ares 'God of War' and Killer Frost Renders Revealed?

No, it's a fact that it doesn't matter. In what manner does a slightly off put aesthetic affect the game itself?

How would you like it if you work your ass off on a game and all I talk about was some faces because they look weird to me?(which most of these faces are pretty good)

i get what you are saying but still want a beautiful in game face because i will be seeing the face a lot since i will be using the character a lot ..looks go along with game play too .. i am always into graphics and decent looking stuff in games

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
i get what you are saying but still want a beautiful in game face because i will be seeing the face a lot since i will be using the character a lot ..looks go along with game play too .. i am always into graphics and decent looking stuff in games

How much time do you realistically see a close up of a characters In-Game face? Like, 8 seconds a match?

Neclord

Noob
Well NRS always has a "different" taste in female faces. But to be honest, it's all a matter of taste and in every of their games is at least one female face you will like.

Will

Noob
Killer Frost is looking sexy.

But Ares, his armor and Design looks really awesome, but I was kinda hoping they wouldn't show his face, he just seems more bad-ass with it blacked out, and the glowing red-eyes.

Oh my God why!? Why did they make Ares's face visible? We are only supposed to see the eyes! THE EYES!!!
Jeeze, finally I'm not the only one bugged by this!
I think he looks awful with his face showing and NRS obviously never paid attention to the comics by making his face visible. He looks like an action figure with that impossible lighting that makes his huge nose and lips show...

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
lol i don't know why they make the females face looking so manly in game damnn .. i told hecterrific about wonder woman's face and he said i was the only one who complained .. i glad i am not the only one and he can see that for him self .. he should let the nrs studio know that we want more female -like faces in any game they make from now on
That's because Wonder Woman doesn't have manface. She looks less gross than 85% of real-world supermodels. She's a warrior goddess amazon... like she was gonna have a babyface or something. It's not 1941 anymore, that Betty Boop-lite look is done.

Anyway, got a theory on the origin of Killer Frost's sexy face... It's an amalgam of Kate Beahan, Vera Farmiga and some Ari Graynor.

kbkfvf.png
ari-graynor-at-event-of-celeste-&x26;-jesse-forever.jpg

Anyway, it does seem like they're setting up Killer Frost to have some sort of kiss of death move... with those Jay-Z lips and all. Not that I've got any room to take snarky stabs at the size of anyone's lips:

36791_1438998288143_3323576_n.jpg

Reactions: RYX
Jeeze, finally I'm not the only one bugged by this!
I think he looks awful with his face showing and NRS obviously never paid attention to the comics by making his face visible. He looks like an action figure with that impossible lighting that makes his huge nose and lips show...
yeah I'm sure they didn't do any comic research when making a game about comic book characters........

That's because Wonder Woman doesn't have manface. She looks less gross than 85% of real-world supermodels. She's a warrior goddess amazon... like she was gonna have a babyface or something. It's not 1941 anymore, that Betty Boop-lite look is done.

Anyway, got a theory on the origin of Killer Frost's sexy face... It's an amalgam of Kate Beahan, Vera Farmiga and some Ari Graynor.

View attachment 4566
View attachment 4567

Anyway, it does seem like they're setting up Killer Frost to have some sort of kiss of death move... with those Jay-Z lips and all. Not that I've got any room to take snarky stabs at the size of anyone's lips:

View attachment 4568

dude have you seen wonder woman in the comics or animated series? you see how beautiful she looks in comparison to injustice? you are blind my friend

yeah I'm sure they didn't do any comic research when making a game about comic book characters........
Well considering that Ares has had a blacked out face in almost every representation of him...? Yeah... they seemed of completely ignored that he doesn't have his face showing with his helmet on.
Bad character design.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Well considering that Ares has had a blacked out face in almost every representation of him...? Yeah... they seemed of completely ignored that he doesn't have his face showing with his helmet on.
Bad character design.
Oh em gee they missed one little detail

I want Boon's head on a stake.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
It could be the case that this is just the promotional artwork for him, and in reality, he has blacked out face.

In the comics for this game he had one, I'd expect the same to be true ingame honestly. Unless its for story reasons.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
dude have you seen wonder woman in the comics or animated series? you see how beautiful she looks in comparison to injustice? you are blind my friend

WW has had many iterations and, in quite a few, she was shown to be less than conventionally "beautiful". I don't mind her looking less like a fashion model and more like a warrior as I'm more inclined to believe that NRS did this, and Raven, purposely given that CW and HQ look fine.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
They both look awesome.

Can't wait for some gameplay of them. They're both in the running for main status. Killer frost is haaaawt. Lol