What's new

RUMOR: Injustice - Ares 'God of War' and Killer Frost Renders Revealed?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Sinestros' alt and Doomsday's alt look great. And to be honest KF doesn't look ugly at all, just too purple, but well, it is a render so...

There's only 1 problem with Killer Frost. Dat Neck! Or maybe I just don't see enough women to know whether or not they have longer necks than men. Oh well, it really doesn't bother me too much.
Great, you mentioned it and now I can't un-see it. Reminds me of those tribal women who put those metal rings around their necks till there like a giraffe.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
And he looks...ehhh. He doesn't really impress me. He's wearing black armor with some spikes on it. Wooooo.

Killer Frost, on the other hand, has probably one of my favorite costume designs in the game so far.
But she just has a leotard with some little fluffs on her arms. Woooo :p

RYX

BIG PUSHER
That said, I do feel a little bad for NRS since they likely wanted to come out with a big reveal before this stuff showed up.

That said, I do feel a little bad for NRS since they likely wanted to come out with a big reveal before this stuff showed up.
That's why if I ever own a game company I'm gonna hire a P.I. to keep track of certain workers and make sure they don't spill the beans or else they'll be fired.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Killer Frost actually looks pretty good. Ares looks.....meh. Those horns look uterrly ridiculous though.

That's their fault..

Taking forever to reveal something obvious.

Plus it's 24 characters. If they REALLY wanted to be slick, they could throw in 4 unlockables that we had no clue about. Now that's something.

That's their fault..

Taking forever to reveal something obvious.

Plus it's 24 characters. If they REALLY wanted to be slick, they could throw in 4 unlockables that we had no clue about. Now that's something.
Or lie about the roster size, not tell us someone is in there.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Maybe it's just cold in Chicago and there isn't some underlying message.
Well that's just ridiculous. Boon doesn't simply tweet stuff. I bet if you break down his tweet into binary code it would have some super secret message. Even if Boon just took a shit I'd assume there was some ulterior motive and it was secretly a hint of some sort.

Maybe in that tweet "Chicago" represents NRS and "San Fransisco" represents the fans. He's trying to say he thinks we're gay.

And it's cold.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Well that's just ridiculous. Boon doesn't simply tweet stuff. I bet if you break down his tweet into binary code it would have some super secret message. Even if Boon just took a shit I'd assume there was some ulterior motive and it was secretly a hint of some sort.

Maybe in that tweet "Chicago" represents NRS and "San Fransisco" represents the fans. He's trying to say he thinks we're gay.

And it's cold.
I think you're on to something ;)

Eddyward

Noob
lol, yes, you never know with him. ;) Didn't think my post would be taken seriously. :confused: But, as I said before, I have a feeling that they won't be showing character trailers anymore; maybe they really do want us to be surprised when the game is in our hands. This leak did sort of ruin that, though lol.

also, apparently there are ares and killer frost character sub-forums now. :)

lol, yes, you never know with him. ;) Didn't think my post would be taken seriously. :confused: But, as I said before, I have a feeling that they won't be showing character trailers anymore; maybe they really do want us to be surprised when the game is in our hands. This leak did sort of ruin that, though lol.

also, apparently there's an ares and killer frost character sub-forum now. :)
At least we have the DLC to surprise us.

Well, 3 of them anyways. MMH is a dead giveaway since they didn't give him a placeholder shadow and instead used his real shape. But that was probably intentional since he's a cash cow.