What's new

(Rumor) FGC Player: "I Got a Confirmation That we are Playing Old Build of MK11"

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
As someone that Cherny once called a "bum straggler," I'm more than happy to jump on the "let's all make fun of Cherny" train.

However, people are allowed to be wrong without 500 randoms they've never talked to jumping their shit. He's allowed to be wrong, doesn't make him a monster. Relax and let the man live.

Let's all relax and remember that video games are supposed to be fun, okay?

Yeah I don’t believe this in the slightest. Why the hell would they send review copies of with a build that requires heavy amounts of grinding knowing that reviewers would give them shyt for it?

Espio

Kokomo
As someone that Cherny once called a "bum straggler," I'm more than happy to jump on the "let's all make fun of Cherny" train.

However, people are allowed to be wrong without 500 randoms they've never talked to jumping their shit. He's allowed to be wrong, doesn't make him a monster. Relax and let the man live.

Let's all relax and remember that video games are supposed to be fun, okay?
Being wrong is not the same as being deliberately deceptive. I can say 7+7÷7= 2 and if I truly believe that then I made a mistake. If I made something up that means my intentions are malicious and exist to cause discord or panic. I see no owning up to the mistake in this thread just doubling down on it so shrugs. Not to mention, if someone connected told him that why is he breaking their confidence? The more I think about it the less defense exists. Cause either he is untrustworthy to share information with or he is a liar and neither is appealing.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Being wrong is not the same as being deliberately deceptive. I can say 7+7÷7= 2 and if I truly believe that then I made a mistake. If I made something up that means my intentions are malicious and exist to cause discord or panic. I see no owning up to the mistake in this thread just doubling down on it so shrugs. Not to mention, if someone connected told him that why is he breaking their confidence? The more I think about it the less defense exists. Cause either he is untrustworthy to share information with or he is a liar and neither is appealing.

All of that is speculation based on internet posts less than 100 words. Is that how we judge a person's worth these days? His hot takes can be umm...not ideal, but I don't think the backlash is commiserate with the offense, in this case.

Do you want a game heavily focused on neutral? Is NRS your favorite game company and you wonder what they can accomplish If they focus on it? Fear not I have the perfect produce for you. It's called injustice 2

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
All of that is speculation based on internet posts less than 100 words. Is that how we judge a person's worth these days? His hot takes can be umm...not ideal, but I don't think the backlash is commiserate with the offense, in this case.
I mean, it's not like every post gets to be a clean slate. I'm with you about the whole 'allowed to be wrong' thing, but chernyy has had his free passes and then some, and then some. He can be a big boy and we can hold him accountable.

JDM

Noob
Cherny must have the worst fucking sources anyone's ever had how can you be this wrong all the damn time? I really think you need to change your definition of 'reliable' so this doesn't happen again.