What's new

(Rumor) FGC Player: "I Got a Confirmation That we are Playing Old Build of MK11"

Holy shit, if this turns out to be true...
Could it be that WB/NRS sent old build of the game (apparently from January) to reviewsers, pro players, "influencers"... to avoid all the microtransactions/grind backlash in reviews?
Wouldn’t the opposite be true ? Sending an old build with all of the grinding and micro transactions is what is causing the backlash. If the final build is less grindy, wouldn’t they want people reviewing the game to actually review that version of the game ?

What is your logic? Chernyy's got a January build and everyone else does not?

I think the implication (if what he says is true) is everyone's got the January build.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I'm confused. Does this mean that the absurd grind some people have described for the single-player experience is from an older version that will be normalized on launch, or did specific people get sent a copy from WB themselves (not from stores breaking street dates) that doesn't have a grind nearly as bad to try and get better reviews?

Either way, something more concrete than a tweet would be nice before I start getting my hopes up. Again.

Kal

<3
That would be dumb as hell because these early impressions are eating them alive, and the reviewers will hopefully shit on the kyrpt and towers.

Some characters weren't even finished in January so how is that possible?

Never heard of this happening with any game ever. This is unparalleled cope/reach.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
At first glance its apparently just bug fixes maybe somebody else will find potential other changes.