What's new

Rip Fujin, Rain, Noob, Shang Tsung

Something that didn't occur to me until today...

10 bucks says that if The Kollector is real, he's going to be this game's MKD Noob/Smoke and be the eventuality of the Shang-Ermac union, but as one whole new fusion instead of the two individually.

I mean, if you're in the MK Universe, and you're literally named The Kollector, what the hell else could you be collecting except the thing both Shang and Ermac draw power from - souls?
How do you fit two fan favorites into one roster slot? Soul magic.
maybe... kollector is shang? kollecting souls?

25 CHARACTERS IS NOT ALL WE ARE GETTING.
I don't see the point of saying "We have 25 characters in the game" at the reveal, when tens of thousands of people on Twitch were watching the event, then saying in a Kombat Kast "We were kidding, we have 30 characters in the final build" when you only have only 10% of the viewers of the reveal event.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Looks like the steam achievements are legit which means quite a bit of fan favorites and obvious ones will not be making it in Mk11 unless the roster slots isn't final. I'm honestly worried that Fujin, Rain, and Noob saibot are gonna make it as DLC. What do you guys think? I still did not find a character I wanna main yet..
I don't think the steam leaks are legit at all.
Think about it, all the data steam received is from NRS. This means Boon and team must have made a huge mistake. NRS has addressed that they are spreading misinformation so they can find the culprits leaking info.
I'm willing to bet a few on that list don't come true.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I hope Kol = a new character, not Shang Tsung... I hope it will be the mysterious guy from Kabals MK9 ending.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
I don't think the steam leaks are legit at all.
Think about it, all the data steam received is from NRS. This means Boon and team must have made a huge mistake. NRS has addressed that they are spreading misinformation so they can find the culprits leaking info.
I'm willing to bet a few on that list don't come true.
I don't know what to tell you here man, everything points to the Steam leak being a mistake and accurate. Not sure why you'd think its not legitimate at this point, especially after the Geras = TER discovery.

if TER = Geras

then -

CET = Jade

FRO = Baraka

didnt find anything for KOL in latin so i searched up col and theres some possibilities but none that really make sense to me

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Only thing else i got out of CET was a sea monster.
I searched trying to find something that could relate Kol and Cet to Kronika, but found nothing sadly. I tried with Rain and found a sea godess, a sea monster, and a sea waves personification, but I just think those are coincidence. After all, if I needed to refer to Rain without using the letters of his name I would call him Purple :p

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
So this morning I was watching this:

...and at 10:20, an intro for Raiden's mirror match goes like this:

R1: "Your illusion bore me Shang Tsung."
R2: "That evil sourcerer is long dead."
R1: "Just who are you, impostor?"

So yeah, he's not coming back. What a disappointment.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Although Naruto is indeed garbage (especially anything after the first series), "Orochimaru" is quiet a respectable character -- far from some one-dimensional "bad guy".
There is only 1 orochi when you are talking to people from the FGC and its this guy

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
So this morning I was watching this:

...and at 10:20, an intro for Raiden's mirror match goes like this:

R1: "Your illusion bore me Shang Tsung."
R2: "That evil sourcerer is long dead."
R1: "Just who are you, impostor?"

So yeah, he's not coming back. What a disappointment.
Death means nothing in the MK universe. Plus, there are too many signs actually pointing to him being in the game.
Also, we've had non-canon intros before, like Cassie Cage being twins.