What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs Rewinds Opinion (Does Jacqui have any losing match ups across all variations)

Jacqui has no losing match ups

• Is rewind right?

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Is rewind wrong?

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OfficialYungmonster

Run and Tell ya mama bout that
Sorry I can't hear you all the way here at the 17th place. Maybe you should ask your dad to carry you, I heard he's good carrying stuff out of buildings.
You are reaching and nothing more lmao. Keep feeding into the rumor lol. I'll just laugh while you think you can tell a Jacqui main who wins what. Stay free bb

OfficialYungmonster

="Tanno, post: 2139869, member: 50775"]Guys, just let us know when the streaming starts. We'll make pop-corns and drink some coca colas, while watching you fight each other. :p
The fight will take 10 seconds. Not worth getting stuff for it :DOGE

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I'll play the scronny kid any day just, let,me know.
When you call someone a scronny kid but you're an 80-pound 17 year-old.

Also, nobody said it was you until you started saying they were blaming you, confirming it was indeed you. It's like farting in a crowded area then freaking out when people start smelling it trying to divert attention.

Either way, you're already walking on thin ice about getting permabanned from tournaments regarding this monitor situation plus you cheating at ESL (I hung out with the ESL admins all weekend and they told me about you) and you're still acting like a smug little shit. You almost got double flawlessed by honeybee and you lost to Atai despite having probably the easiest path in the entire tournament. You got blown up in the team tournament (that we won lmao) and you really didn't accomplish anything or beat anyone important the entire tournament. Your reputation is as low as it can be and your solution to it is hilariously to STILL talk shit. I'll happily play George since he's a good friend of mine and an exponentially better Jacqui than yours (he actually cares about frame data and doesn't mash out of traps online) and break down the match up at the highest possible level. My recommendation, either change your trash attitude or karma is gonna bite you on the ass.

Last edited:

OfficialYungmonster

Also, nobody said it was you until you started saying they were blaming you, confirming it was indeed you. It's like farting in a crowded area then freaking out when people start smelling it trying to divert attention.

Either way, you're already walking on thin ice about getting permabanned from tournaments regarding this monitor situation plus you cheating at ESL (I hung out with the ESL admins all weekend and they told me about you) and you're still acting like a smug little shit. You almost got double flawlessed by honeybee and you lost to Atai despite having probably the easiest path in the entire tournament. You got blown up in the team tournament (that we won lmao) and you really didn't accomplish anything or beat anyone important the entire tournament. Your reputation is as low as it can be and your solution to it is hilariously to STILL talk shit. I'll happily play George since he's a good friend of mine and an exponentially better Jacqui than yours (he actually cares about frame data and doesn't mash out of traps online) and break down the match up at the highest possible level. My recommendation, either change your trash attitude or karma is gonna bite you on the ass.
People did say it was me on bambamguutar post.. You seriously are confused.
im confused, warlock beats full auto clean. Summoner i think has a slight advantage over high tech. Those are losing MUs correct?
Shotgun beats all of those or at least goes 5/5 with them

OfficialYungmonster

Either way, you're already walking on thin ice about getting permabanned from tournaments regarding this monitor situation plus you cheating at ESL (I hung out with the ESL admins all weekend and they told me about you) and you're still acting like a smug little shit.

Thanks for sharing your opinions
Check out @RevetLeafing's Tweet: https://twitter.com/revetleafing/status/756012061969125376?s=09

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Good one bro, good shit knowing how to use the site too.

@Alien Substance, most of this guy's threads are pointless and he never argues with common sense or well-written match up analysis. How about you actually "moderate" here instead of letting this joke run. This is EXACTLY why most tournament players hate TYM now.

OfficialYungmonster

Good one bro, good shit knowing how to use the site too.

@Alien Substance, most of this guy's threads are pointless and he never argues with common sense or well-written match up analysis. How about you actually "moderate" here instead of letting this joke run. This is EXACTLY why most tournament players hate TYM now.
You initiated the argument. I ended it.

*Sigh* My apologies.

What is this "full screen presence" and "enhanced neutral" you're talking about? I can just punish her with slide and be on her face all the time, plus Reptile gets an easy punish for the guns. On wake up she has nothing if I option select the ex invis. Her pressure is good but I can deal with it with my backdash/walk speed/ex invis just fine. My f2 reaches farther than anything she has into plus mix ups and her jump ins are ez to anti air, so she's relegated to JKs. Reptile pretty much sets the flow of the match, if you lose it's because you're messing up.
If Jacqui plays smart against reptile, He's getting demolished. BUT if Reptile falls does however stay in on Jacqui i can see him being a threat. From far away? No
Yungmonster, be more detailed in this argument. How would a Full-Auto Jacqui play smart against Deceptive Reptile with the tools that Reppy has at his disposal? Analyzing match-up advantages is to take into account the tools of each fighter and compare how difficult it is for one to fight the other's tools and options. If you are unable to provide a good, well-written argument, then your match-up opinions won't hold a lot of weight and you will not be taken seriously in regards to MUs.

On a separate note: It'll do you good if you showed a bit more humbleness.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Were you always so selective with your reading and sight or did you have to work at it? C'mon man he posted the very post that you responded to. You can't be this dense.

I really don't know why this has to be explained to you: You waste time and space in threads with your vague, one word/off putting sentences that offer absolutely NOTHING to the discussion. It's like you make a thread, want people to discuss, but when you see something you don't like its - "no she doesn't lose" "jaqui can win becuz hitz like a truck" "just block and punish" etc. Like you almost never say anything about matchups and just cover everything with these piss poor blanket statements.

I'm not asking for an essay, but your answers are not only very cringe worthy most of the time but they pretty much don't leave any room for discussion, something you seem to be wanting from your OP I would guess? Like you're the kind of person who you can't have a conversation with because its like you're talking to yourself. It'd do you well to actually post something other than a blanket sweep sentence or two.