What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs Rewinds Opinion (Does Jacqui have any losing match ups across all variations)

Jacqui has no losing match ups

• Is rewind right?

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Is rewind wrong?

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you call someone a scronny kid but you're an 80-pound 17 year-old.

Also, nobody said it was you until you started saying they were blaming you, confirming it was indeed you. It's like farting in a crowded area then freaking out when people start smelling it trying to divert attention.

Either way, you're already walking on thin ice about getting permabanned from tournaments regarding this monitor situation plus you cheating at ESL (I hung out with the ESL admins all weekend and they told me about you) and you're still acting like a smug little shit. You almost got double flawlessed by honeybee and you lost to Atai despite having probably the easiest path in the entire tournament. You got blown up in the team tournament (that we won lmao) and you really didn't accomplish anything or beat anyone important the entire tournament. Your reputation is as low as it can be and your solution to it is hilariously to STILL talk shit. I'll happily play George since he's a good friend of mine and an exponentially better Jacqui than yours (he actually cares about frame data and doesn't mash out of traps online) and break down the match up at the highest possible level. My recommendation, either change your trash attitude or karma is gonna bite you on the ass.
Don't forget about me

"Be more detailed " lmao all he said was thanks for sharing your opinion... Lmao
I hate when people say "This character beats Jacqui because he can counter her gun. Lol I always laugh when I see it. KRIZBE I can understand why you say that. I've seen your Jacqui play and tbh,.it's.Just df2 all day. Jacqui players like George and I know specifically when to use the gun. For example George vs Foxy. He knew.exactly when to shoot the gun and when not to
i play differently from other Jacqui players. I wouldn't even talk about me when I'm pretty sure you don't even know frame data. You probably think 1212 stanky leg jails into standing 1 from how many times I see you do it lmao. You get away with all these shenanigans and it's amazing how you're still relevant. All of your posts on TYM end up being discussions on who's the best Jacqui player...no one cares lol. Just stop wasting people's time making these posts smh

OfficialYungmonster

Run and Tell ya mama bout that
i play differently from other Jacqui players. I wouldn't even talk about me when I'm pretty sure you don't even know frame data. You probably think 1212 stanky leg jails into standing 1 from how many times I see you do it lmao. You get away with all these shenanigans and it's amazing how you're still relevant. All of your posts on TYM end up being discussions on who's the best Jacqui player...no one cares lol. Just stop wasting people's time making these posts smh
When did this turn into a best Jacqui Thread? With. Please stop trying to stir the argument again.. The argument was dropped. Like you on your head as a child. Please... Just leave. And talk about the thread please

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
When you call someone a scronny kid but you're an 80-pound 17 year-old.

Also, nobody said it was you until you started saying they were blaming you, confirming it was indeed you. It's like farting in a crowded area then freaking out when people start smelling it trying to divert attention.

Either way, you're already walking on thin ice about getting permabanned from tournaments regarding this monitor situation plus you cheating at ESL (I hung out with the ESL admins all weekend and they told me about you) and you're still acting like a smug little shit. You almost got double flawlessed by honeybee and you lost to Atai despite having probably the easiest path in the entire tournament. You got blown up in the team tournament (that we won lmao) and you really didn't accomplish anything or beat anyone important the entire tournament. Your reputation is as low as it can be and your solution to it is hilariously to STILL talk shit. I'll happily play George since he's a good friend of mine and an exponentially better Jacqui than yours (he actually cares about frame data and doesn't mash out of traps online) and break down the match up at the highest possible level. My recommendation, either change your trash attitude or karma is gonna bite you on the ass.
LAWD

What is this "full screen presence" and "enhanced neutral" you're talking about? I can just punish her with slide and be on her face all the time, plus Reptile gets an easy punish for the guns. On wake up she has nothing if I option select the ex invis. Her pressure is good but I can deal with it with my backdash/walk speed/ex invis just fine. My f2 reaches farther than anything she has into plus mix ups and her jump ins are ez to anti air, so she's relegated to JKs. Reptile pretty much sets the flow of the match, if you lose it's because you're messing up.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Shotgun Jacqui is a 5-5 at least across the board. 50% of the time you get 1 hit, 50% of the time you don't.

This is my honest opinion on pure vortex characters in MKX.

Smoke, Shotgun Jacqui, Imposter Shinnok (Certain MUs) Venomous D'Vorah.
So Master of Souls Ermac doesn't have a matchup worse than 5-5?

@Big D :DOGE

(sorry man, just had to do it, no hard feelings lol)

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
What is this "full screen presence" and "enhanced neutral" you're talking about? I can just punish her with slide and be on her face all the time, plus Reptile gets an easy punish for the guns. On wake up she has nothing if I option select the ex invis. Her pressure is good but I can deal with it with my backdash/walk speed/ex invis just fine. My f2 reaches farther than anything she has into plus mix ups and her jump ins are ez to anti air, so she's relegated to JKs. Reptile pretty much sets the flow of the match, if you lose it's because you're messing up.
alright you make good points, but since FA has guns to prevent Reptile from throwing out FBs i thought she would stand a little more chance in the neutral against him, and i didnt say she wins the MU, it just seems even to me... i played a lot of Shotguns and a few FAs, FA gave me the most trouble although shotgun has the setplay to win if she touches you.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
LOL. Cossner, you coward. Show us the proof that you can beat Rewind. Proof or you're welcome in Outworld brothels. :p