What's new

Return...

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Tom brady we deffenitly need you back, not only for commentating matches but for strategy videos cause they were great AND your gameplay cause your an awesome player.

coolwhip

Noob
-- Pig of the Hut making some legendary investigatory threads...

-- PL popping off and posting (semi) regularly...

-- FChamp calling out the MK community and bringing people together, starting a shit ton of hype.

-- Final Round coming up with a stacked roster

-- Tom Brady making his return

-- 16 Bit making teases of coming out of self-exile and.... THE MOTHERFUCKING KOMBAT TOMB PODCAST!

This has been a great month.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I've always said, and I'll say again:
A fully powered and motivated Tom Brady is the best mouthpiece a FG community can hope to have.

Welcome the fuck back, fearless leader <3. Let's do some damn work.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
-- Pig of the Hut making some legendary investigatory threads...

-- PL popping off and posting (semi) regularly...

-- FChamp calling out the MK community and bringing people together, starting a shit ton of hype.

-- Final Round coming up with a stacked roster

-- Tom Brady making his return

-- 16 Bit making teases of coming out of self-exile and.... THE MOTHERFUCKING KOMBAT TOMB PODCAST!

This has been a great month.
Next Month:
--Injustice sucks

--Top players have been bribed from NRS to say the game is really good

--Back to Kuhbawl

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm definitely witnessing an entrance of a new era on TYM, and i am witnessing with my own eyes!

Tom of Steel

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
The gameplay part will have to wait until Injustice, I've retired from MK9. I will be back in competition in Injustice and I'd be glad to commentate the MK9 majors through EVO.
Well thats fine by me man, i most probably gonna go full IGAU anyway, cause the game seems to be perfect for me.

DarkSlayerSmith

Fundamentals in real life
Everybody loves him,worships him,wanna be like him!!

I respect you and like you for what you did for everyone to think so highly of you.

If Tom Brady and who ever does a stream show please don't have like 6-8 guys on the show talking all at once its hella annoying. Keep a nice amount, and utilize the online training mode during discussion.