What's new

Return...

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
this is all easy to say and great to have as an ideal

but in a new age where 50% of the site dont know Tom Brady [a ballpark guess] i just hope our top mk players can lead us in injustice.

I$AAC

Noob
I will say this, I've been around the FGC for over 10 years. I've played many games at a high level and was part of many communities. With that said there's never been a community that has treated me as well as the MKC. I'm going to let you guy in a story.....

2011 was one of the worst years of my life. I got laid off from my job, apartment was broken into, and some other personal things that I don't care to go into detail at this moment. Te break-in hindered any chances I had of going to any majors that year outside of CEO 2012. Something happened that I was w/o a place to stay for CEO and it was the Florida MKC that gave me a place to stay while other communities (some of those people I knew for almost 10 years) didn't. No matter what happened a CEO or my performance (or lack of) I will forever be grateful for how good they have been to me.

This is IMO the best community out there in the FGC. Let's keep it that way.

Folks, if you don't believe we are in an economic collapse look no further than this thread. The economy has pushed Brady out of retirement, yes, Brady. Lets see how long it takes him to make a few paychecks and retire again.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Injustice marks new days ahead which means we need all our top players to return and feel welcome, and when they return they need to make others feel welcome..

In truth.. we don't want to go anywhere else.. TYM has the right idea and it's where we all want to stay..

I know i plan on saying that this is a new day and handling everything much different in Injustice then I did during MK9 and I think the community should handle things differently as well..

No more vilifying top players, let the past be the past.. even if they were accused of "bracket rigging".. remember how much good they have done for the community rather then focusing one a rumor or a video with "talk" about it.

Stop trying to replace top players with who was hot for the first time yesterday. Give accomplishments props without saying others are washed up because they didn't make one event or missed top 8 once out of every 4 events...

Top players.. we are examples that everyone follows.. remember that things we hate now, we probably all did at one time which set the example. The community looks to us for leadership, not for us to become absent when they need us the most. Don't get so frustrated when someone who doesn't have your knowledge tries to tell you how it is with strats, etc.. Be a leader, be patient.. they will come around and ask for help, they just need to experience some things for themselves before they do.

To my community... I owe you everything... I have had so much opportunity because of you. I promise to be the leader going forward into Injustice that you wanted me to be in MK9.

NOW LETS ALL COME BACK HERE AND GROW THIS FUCKING COMMUNITY
So who hacked your account?

Nah im just playin. I agree with everything you said, ESPECIALLY about 16 bit. The fact that we have vilified someone for something that DID NOT HAPPEN is unbelievable.

Welcome Back, hopefully now we can all go back to leveling up and stop with this "NEW TOP PLAYERS, REVOLUTION!!!!" nonsense.