What's new

Return...

Tom Brady are you planing on doing a stream show like you did back in day when mk9 dropped? Also can somebody actually confirm if Reo is seriously playing injustice or not? I never hear him actually confirm if he is, and with Tom brady playing GL now we need REO to play the flash.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Tom Brady are you planing on doing a stream show like you did back in day when mk9 dropped? Also can somebody actually confirm if Reo is seriously playing injustice or not? I never hear him actually confirm if he is, and with Tom brady playing GL now we need REO to play the flash.
Who should I use

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Welcome back bro. If Injustice lives up to our expectations this is gonna be one HELL of a year. I m really looking forward to it. Doomsday is coming...

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
TomlulsBrady id like your opinion on who i should use too. Cant hurt to add another potential main to the pot. My current prospects are Adam, Flash, Aqua, and Lantern.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Not sure if tom is looking for fan support before considering doing another living guide or stream show but I would love both. I love the mk living guide and would defintely buy it for injustice too.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

haven't talked to him in a while tbh

Nathan Frost

Cybernetic Pyro Maniac
Excellent post. I hope this community does nothing, but move forward and I wish all our top players good fortune and healthy competition. Now all I need is for pig to tell me the secret on how to convince my wife to travel to tournaments. =)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

KRYS9984

Noob
I agree 100%,

It doesn't matter if it's Tom Brady, another high level player or a casual fighter, everyone should feel and at home on TYM and not a stranger. We're not the biggest community in the FGC but that does not reflect our skill level or desire to confront anyone who thinks otherwise. Whatever happened in the past should be left behind and we should move forward with a tight knit / solid foundation.

Remember, its us against them now so there shouldn't be any altercations between TYM members. Instead there should be a lot of positive discussions and feedback to hone our skills to become the strongest community at Injustice Gods Among Us.