What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
The Robin next to his name was to differentiate him from the joker incarnation, but Ed should have used Jason Todd honestly. He only recently started wearing a bat on his chest because he took one of Nightwings old costumes in the New 52. I'm not say Jason has no connection to batman at all he has just stepped out of Bruce and the batfams shadow, and does his own thing far from Gotham. Basically though the No Bats thing was in reference to Zod, and MMHs DLC slots, and he never deconfirmed him the way he has with Sub Zero and a couple other characters. Plus the no bats could mean people with bat in their name like bat-wing, or bat-woman, or man-bat. Maybe we're wrong, and red hood won't be in, but I feel like there isn't enough in that tweet to outright deconfirm Jason.

I agree 100%.

Letting Damien in the game is just really retarded. He's suppose to be no older than 14 years old and all of a sudden he looks like an evil 25 year old engineer student in a demonic style Nightwing costume.

If Red Hood wasn't going to be a DLC character, it would've been more fitting to see him caped NW's outfit because it actually happen in the comics.

I can't accept Dick's death in the DC injustice comics lol

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
I agree 100%.

Letting Damien in the game is just really retarded. He's suppose to be no older than 14 years old and all of a sudden he looks like an evil 25 year old engineer student in a demonic style Nightwing costume.

If Red Hood wasn't going to be a DLC character, it would've been more fitting to see him caped NW's outfit because it actually happen in the comics.

I can't accept Dick's death in the DC injustice comics lol
Yeah I feel the same way I think that Damian cameo was pretty dumb. Jason would've fit really well into the story, and it's a shame he wasn't used in some way. Dick shouldn't have died in the comics at least not the way he did. I actually go to school with an Engineer who looks like Nightwing Damian too, so I think that's hilarious! xD with any luck though we'll get to play as Dick and Jay in Injustice in the coming months!!! :)

That is true, Black Canary can be some Sindel beastmode type fighter would be really interesting to see her in the game and her potential play style.

She's definitely more popular than Lady Shiva.

I'd just like to see a bloodlusted female in this game, I feel Lady Shiva would make a great female villain.
I believe the Killer Frost character is stale.
Catwoman is dope, but I can't call her a pure villain, just a chick out for her own.
It just makes me feel good if the best assassin in the DC universe was in the game. We'll have a bunch of Lady Shiva vs Bane/Deathstroke theories going on that would interest my inner DC geekiness.
Yep, I totally agree. I like Shiva as well. She'd have been interesting. Especially her New 52 incarnation with the hair scythe-thing, and the knives. Would've been cool.

To replace Killer Frost, I'd love Volcana. We don't have a fire user, and she was on Superman: TAS, as well as Justice League, for like a second lol. And then we could have Captain Cold be the ice character, for Flash. It would satisfy most people, I think.

KCJ506

Kombatant
I like Zatanna from the comics and cartoons, but as a fighting game character?

Red Hood and Lady Shiva would fit better in a fighting game.
She actually can physically fight. She was trained as a martial artist, just not to the same degree of a Bat-family member.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Yep, I totally agree. I like Shiva as well. She'd have been interesting. Especially her New 52 incarnation with the hair scythe-thing, and the knives. Would've been cool.

To replace Killer Frost, I'd love Volcana. We don't have a fire user, and she was on Superman: TAS, as well as Justice League, for like a second lol. And then we could have Captain Cold be the ice character, for Flash. It would satisfy most people, I think.

I agree, Flash is basically the most popular hero behind Batman and Superman...GL is there but that Flashpoint movie was off the chain.

Flash deserves a villain to rival in this game, I wish they replaced CC for KF. Captain Cold is a more powerful character. It's funny how he's mentioned in the clash between KF and the Flash.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
She actually can physically fight. She was trained as a martial artist, just not to the same degree of a Bat-family member.

Well, since we already have Raven on the roster...what would make Zatanna special besides being the hottest chick in the game? Yea, she's sexy... ;-)

KCJ506

Kombatant
Well, since we already have Raven on the roster...what would make Zatanna special besides being the hottest chick in the game? Yea, she's sexy... ;-)
Zatanna uses actual magic. Raven uses telekinesis and teleports.

Completely different abilities there.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
The bestest thing eva would be if Hood makes it in and his supers has Arsenal and Starfire...it just goes downhill from there...:(

Sent under duress.

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
What would the consensus be if with the upcoming character, a Red Hood compatibility patch skin was introduced for Deathstroke?

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
What would the consensus be if with the upcoming character, a Red Hood compatibility patch skin was introduced for Deathstroke?
If they re did all the quotes and intro/outro stuff...its still bad but not as bad as not getting him....I think most people would be fine with it because they don't get the character....but it really wouldn't "be him"

Sent under duress.

Kombatant
well guys we had a good Run but Red Hood aint happening, appearantly this was between Static and Zatanna not Zee and Red Hood, i guess that img was a fake... gg cya guys somewhere else

well guys we had a good Run but Red Hood aint happening, appearantly this was between Static and Zatanna not Zee and Red Hood, i guess that img was a fake... gg cya guys somewhere else
Seriously you're giving up just like that? I've already said it, Red Hood is coming mark my Words!

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
Bye dude I'll still hold out some hope maybe he'll still be released and we'll see you on the Red Hood boards.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Can't believe we got Zatanna. And from what I've seen, it seems like the crappier the character, the higher on the tier list. :(

Kombatant
Well I'm sorry u feel that way.
i guess ill hang around for a while longer just to see if they are making 2 more characters, but hope is very faint on me... so far i dont think ill be suporting this game anylonger, def no buying Zatanna even tho i like the character she just seems like a mishmash of Kung Lao Quan Chi and Dalhsim, withc in my opinion is just stupid... and those kick atacks look so out of context!!! really does she really move that fast?! never seen her atack so relentlessly even considering she barely uses her martial arts....

Anyway lets see what happens.. the next "2" characters will dictate if i continue with this game or just go back to Marvel

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
i guess ill hang around for a while longer just to see if they are making 2 more characters, but hope is very faint on me... so far i dont think ill be suporting this game anylonger, def no buying Zatanna even tho i like the character she just seems like a mishmash of Kung Lao Quan Chi and Dalhsim, withc in my opinion is just stupid... and those kick atacks look so out of context!!! really does she really move that fast?! never seen her atack so relentlessly even considering she barely uses her martial arts....

Anyway lets see what happens.. the next "2" characters will dictate if i continue with this game or just go back to Marvel
Are you a fan of Static, because he might happen next if there's more characters? Actually, what if they just used the unofficial poll to decide the 3 after Manhunter. Then we'd get Static and Red Hood probably.

Kombatant
Are you a fan of Static, because he might happen next if there's more characters? Actually, what if they just used the unofficial poll to decide the 3 after Manhunter. Then we'd get Static and Red Hood probably.
No red Hood not Support from me sorry lol... Static hmmm Static i dunno man honestly i like to dislike that i like him ocasionally if that makes any sense LOL

But i mean out of all the choises the only one that would make me stay in this game is Red Hood other than that none of the characters already really is to my liking i main NW and 2nd MMh just cause they slightly amuse me-.-

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
No red Hood not Support from me sorry lol... Static hmmm Static i dunno man honestly i like to dislike that i like him ocasionally if that makes any sense LOL

But i mean out of all the choises the only one that would make me stay in this game is Red Hood other than that none of the characters already really is to my liking i main NW and 2nd MMh just cause they slightly amuse me-.-
I get ya, I still haven't found a main yet either. I can be really good while playing as some characters, but I just don't really like the character. I loved watching Static Shock when I was growing up, so I know I'd at least have character loyalty. Same probably goes for you with just wanting a character that you know you won't drop.

Kombatant
I get ya, I still haven't found a main yet either. I can be really good while playing as some characters, but I just don't really like the character. I loved watching Static Shock when I was growing up, so I know I'd at least have character loyalty. Same probably goes for you with just wanting a character that you know you won't drop.
i really enjoyed NW at the start but, i dunno its getting borring since im not "inlove" with the character and he doesnt even have that many costumes to at least try to keep it fresh everynow and then... ill wait and see if Red Hood makes it in or nto if so ill buy the rest of the DLC if not ill stpop playing... and i believe this game wont last much more than 1 or 2 more years with new gen and stuff coming out it seems ppl are already looking out of whats new...