What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Thats what I saw too, but from Boon tweet seems Zatanna and Static. Hopefully Red Hood does get in...probably be another clue bs again for the next DLC character which will add confusion again.
Oh God I hope not...these damn clues drove me batshyt especially after finding out it was all magic related so it wouldnt be Hood

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Seems plausible to me considering the leaked lists are 5/6 correct and accurate thus far....Zatanna's inclusion could very well just be fan service in exchange for the backlash Scorpion received. Either way we'll all just wait and see there's no harm in us fans wishing for our fave character to still be included
Oh no I don't care who wants who in at all....I absolutly love Red Hood and he is currently in my fav book to read...but I don't have anyone I hate...I can find something I like about anyone that people have been wanting....the top @10 at least...I have also been one to stand up to anyone saying Todd is just DS...
I just deal in real info and shit...and try to let people know what's up ...no malice intended

Sent from the bottom of a bottomless pit.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Boon doesnt even remember that Red Hood came in 2nd in the poll -__-

‏@noobde 3h To those who were keeping track. Zatanna was also the winner of the "unofficial" DLC poll. Followed closely by Static Shock.

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
Guys, stop clinging to the leaked 2nd season pass for hope. Pretty certain it's been debunked. Besides, which sounds more realistic: NR scraps weeks if not months of production and programming because a fans had a fit, or a person on the internet was wrong?

Stick to this most recent poll.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Boon doesnt even remember that Red Hood came in 2nd in the poll -__-

‏@noobde 3h To those who were keeping track. Zatanna was also the winner of the "unofficial" DLC poll. Followed closely by Static Shock.
Right?!? I thought that was pretty weird too, I mean he showed us the damn picture of the results and clearly it was just Red Hood and Zatanna left as the top 2....I don't get it

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Right?!? I thought that was pretty weird too, I mean he showed us the damn picture of the results and clearly it was just Red Hood and Zatanna left as the top 2....I don't get it
ive heard he isnt too fond of RH and that wouldnt surprise me, lol what if RH really won and thats why he didnt show the results and just said Z won because he wanted her more

Observe

Noob
Im my opinion now red hood is the most heavily supported char right now...not just according to the poll, but if i look at the forums i dont see powergirl or fate or any other kind of discussion being so active...the only thing that makes me doubt is boons "no more bat chars" sentence.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
I just want to shoot people in the face and do 40% combos with one of my fave bad ass characters, Nightwing's cool and all but he was always too much of the boy scout to me. Jason Todd was right up my alley and even more so after they gave him a full fledged story and character of his own,he rivals Batman for me and in all honesty I was hoping he won the Battle for the Cowl until Bruce returned. Come on NRS,I see the writing on the wall...make it so and I'll rejoice and play this game hard all the way until the sequel on the next gen consoles
I hear you, brother. HAVE FAITH, LOL xD I'd be happy if they AT LEAST give nightwing a robin costume...a badass one. - this is the worst case
put in faith and robin costume- im happy
put in faith and hood or hood and robin costume - very very happy
put in faith, hood, robin costume - Jizz in my pants
If none of this will happen, I'll quit this game soon after the last DLC.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
ive heard he isnt too fond of RH and that wouldnt surprise me, lol what if RH really won and thats why he didnt show the results and just said Z won because he wanted her more
Woooowwwwwwwwww I'd be PISSED.SMFH to this possibility of truth
That's the case then why even include him in the poll??SMFH.We'll see

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Im my opinion now red hood is the most heavily supported char right now...not just according to the poll, but if i look at the forums i dont see powergirl or fate or any other kind of discussion being so active...the only thing that makes me doubt is boons "no more bat chars" sentence.
Agreed...but Boon said "No bats" that was all. Could of been trolling as usual as in no "Bat-wing" "Man-Bat" "Bat-woman",etc
And also said "Is Riddler a Batman char? LOL" when someone recently asked about that very same thing again

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Fate is wanted too by us, THE RED HOOD ARMY !....lol, im takin this shit 2 serious

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Also, guys, I may be off topic, but what do you think are the top 3 coolest costume in Injustice yet ?
for me its like, Batman Beyond, Nightwing default and new 52 ( I take it as one ) and I think red son Deathstroke

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Also folks,this is a good point to think on and I agree with it:
Lol @ the apologists here trying to convince themselves NRS is listening to the fans. She's a clusterfuck of MK moves.

Gee, why wouldn't they have more time to give her a complete moveset from the ground up? Could it be that NRS was too busy trying to trojan someone else into the game only for the project to be scrapped in light of the backlash towards another similar DLC character? #Kappa
YUPP! I believe so, which would mean you know what..which would also mean you know who could quite possibly be next

Kombatant
Also this,swear Boon's trolling us all...or he's going crazy

Yea so how was Static Shock second to Zatanna "winning" again?? I think Red Hood actually won guys..this is fukked up

Slap me in the face and call me Sandy i knew Red Hood came in secound what the hell is this "meshugass" (im not even jewish and im saying jewish curse words...) Someone go hit Boons twitter about his!!?!?!? i dont like being played -.-

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Slap me in the face and call me Sandy i knew Red Hood came in secound what the hell is this "meshugass" (im not even jewish and im saying jewish curse words...) Someone go hit Boons twitter about his!!?!?!? i dont like being played -.-
Yea,like..........FOR REAL. Someone's gotta call him out about this,I don't like being played either...he shouldn't just disregard fans requests. You put him in the poll so abide by what the fans said and wanted damnit

Kombatant
Yea,like..........FOR REAL. Someone's gotta call him out about this,I don't like being played either...he shouldn't just disregard fans requests. You put him in the poll so abide by what the fans said and wanted damnit

Unfortunally i dont have twitter and am at work atm so i really cant be making accounts, but yeah someone needs to point this out to him... i know it wont do much good since any character that will be following will already be in production a long time ago but still its RUDE i say RUDE

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Unfortunally i dont have twitter and am at work atm so i really cant be making accounts, but yeah someone needs to point this out to him... i know it wont do much good since any character that will be following will already be in production a long time ago but still its RUDE i say RUDE
Yea I don't understand it...it is kinda rude. I may just make one with a Red Hood background and AVI and just bombard his whole frikkin account with Hood tweets and questions until he responds,and then I still won't stop until he's revealed.LoL.Jp

But I will maybe make that twitter account tho