What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

Kombatant
Can't wait till Zatanna is announced and not redhood.
Good for you man, i really hope this time you guys get Zatanna so i can hear the end of it....if ppl presume to assume Red Hood Fans are annoying most of the Zatanna fans are just rude idiots

Edit: still i hope you get your character, yu know being the bigger man here and all

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
The not so funny part is that this is exausting and fatigating... if you read back, stuff most ppl dont even take the time to do, they just jump in with their "facts" they d know that i explained the "no more bats" situation MORE than 2 or 3 times by now... i feel like every time someone comes in here with the " Boon said no more Bats" i have to explain it all AGAIN...
Yea pretty much,by now it's just a bunch of hate,naysaying,false accusations,stubborness and ignorance floatin around
Makes it all for the better if he gets in tho!!!!!!!!LoL.Whoopin ass wit the badass will be the ultimate

KCJ506

Kombatant
Actually your wrong... Zatanna knows batman in a Batman universe Context sicne she was a child, she had plenty of appearances in Batman related comics before she was anything else, so yes she is a batman related character... like i said this point is invalid cause by your own theory neither is Red Hood... Remember Red hood Jason Todd and Robin Jason Todd are 2 diferent characters propraited by the same person this alone does not mean they automaticly belong in the same bag... Jason Todd Robin had it own origins in Batman, Jason Todd Red Hood had not this making Red Hood not a Batman Related character, witch can abviously be proven since he now has his own comic and has little to do with Batman at all
Regardless of her origins it doesn't make her specifically Batman related. If anything she's the hero equivalent of Grundy and Killer Frost. More of a general hero character than one who belongs to a dedicated series.

Her debut wasn't even in a Batman comic.

Whether Red Hood is a boring character or not I don't care, neither are tiers important to me.

I don't even play fighting so why on earth did I buy this? I'll tell you why, purely for the FAN SERVICE!

I love DC comics, all the amazing costumes from new 52, red son, flashpoint etc. the unique clash quotes, using my favourite characters ie Nightwing, Cyborg, Batman and RED HOOD!

This is the reason I want Jason, this is the reason I bought injustice so I could play with my fav dc characters and have fun. And if Red Hood gets in, I will be absolutely delighted as he's one of my favourite DC character (top 3)

trufenix

bye felicia
no...i see what you are getting at but no. if he meant no more batman universe characters he would have said it. plus Red Hood and Zatanna were top 2 on the poll, if he deconfirmed Red Hood it would pretty much confirm Zatanna since he already hinted that the poll winner would be DLC.
A) that's exactly what he said. Someone asked anymore batman characters, his reply, no more batman characters.
B) Not only did the poll say unnofficial, it also said hypothetical. Powergirl won the first poll months ago, where is she at?
C) Even if it only takes 2-3 months to make a character start to finish, dlcs 5-8 were already decided on and in production before the poll even started. The poll is UNOFFICIAL

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
The not so funny part is that this is exausting and fatigating... if you read back, stuff most ppl dont even take the time to do, they just jump in with their "facts" they d know that i explained the "no more bats" situation MORE than 2 or 3 times by now... i feel like every time someone comes in here with the " Boon said no more Bats" i have to explain it all AGAIN...
I know I've also commented on the no more bats thing at least twice too as well as many other people who frequent the red hood forum. Having to repeat the same shit again and again is really frustrating. Whether it's someone saying he is another deathstroke or the no more bats thing people constantly come in here to try and make the same argument, and then like to complain about how we all are whiney and intitled.... Sigh...

BGMD

Kombatant
I know I've also commented on the no more bats thing at least twice too as well as many other people who frequent the red hood forum. Having to repeat the same shit again and again is really frustrating. Whether it's someone saying he is another deathstroke or the no more bats thing people constantly come in here to try and make the same argument, and then like to complain about how we all are whiney and intitled.... Sigh...
not to stir shit, just wondering... with his Bat emblem on chest isn't there possibility that many (Boon included) still treat him as Batman related character (he even put Robin next to his name)

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
not to stir shit, just wondering... with his Bat emblem on chest isn't there possibility that many (Boon included) still treat him as Batman related character (he even put Robin next to his name)
The Robin next to his name was to differentiate him from the joker incarnation, but Ed should have used Jason Todd honestly. He only recently started wearing a bat on his chest because he took one of Nightwings old costumes in the New 52. I'm not say Jason has no connection to batman at all he has just stepped out of Bruce and the batfams shadow, and does his own thing far from Gotham. Basically though the No Bats thing was in reference to Zod, and MMHs DLC slots, and he never deconfirmed him the way he has with Sub Zero and a couple other characters. Plus the no bats could mean people with bat in their name like bat-wing, or bat-woman, or man-bat. Maybe we're wrong, and red hood won't be in, but I feel like there isn't enough in that tweet to outright deconfirm Jason.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army

Oh look its this discussion again... dude the no Bats thing goes for Zatanna as well... if he means no bats are no batman related character Zatanna is as much a Batman related character as is Red Hood, fortunally for you and me they both have their own show to run now, making them only affiliates of batman and not Batman Character like Poison Ivy for instance or Robin... so this point is invalid

Edit: further more Red Hoods origin ( not Robin/Jason Todd origin) had its own events that where not related with Batman, Jasons training with Tahlia and all those mercenaries, his leaving Gotham to prepare for his vengeance... the Event Batman Under the Red Hood was not his origin as the Red Hood character, it was only the event that followed ( this being what i feel the new Canon for his origin)
Um, no? Zatanna has ties to Bruce when they were younger, sure, but it's not the same thing. Does Zatanna have a book that is considered, by the company of DC itself, to be in the Batman Universe? Is she involved in every single crossover event between all the Batman books? Does she sometimes appear in a book that's title is "Batman & Zatanna"? Has she ever, for long periods of time, lived with Bruce and gone out to fight crime with him specifically? No, but Red Hood has, for all of those things.... I'm not saying Red Hood isn't in, but it's just wrong to say he isn't directly considered, by DC themselves, to be a member of the Bat-family, and therefore considered a large part of the Batman universe specifically. Zatanna is not. And considering the New 52, she and Bruce don't seem to have the past they did in the old continuity. Red Hood is just as much a Batman specific character as Robin, Poison Ivy, etc. Like I said, maybe he's in, maybe he's not, but the fact that he's specifically Batman can't really be denied.

Kombatant
Um, no? Zatanna has ties to Bruce when they were younger, sure, but it's not the same thing. Does Zatanna have a book that is considered, by the company of DC itself, to be in the Batman Universe? Is she involved in every single crossover event between all the Batman books? Does she sometimes appear in a book that's title is "Batman & Zatanna"? Has she ever, for long periods of time, lived with Bruce and gone out to fight crime with him specifically? No, but Red Hood has, for all of those things.... I'm not saying Red Hood isn't in, but it's just wrong to say he isn't directly considered, by DC themselves, to be a member of the Bat-family, and therefore considered a large part of the Batman universe specifically. Zatanna is not. And considering the New 52, she and Bruce don't seem to have the past they did in the old continuity. Red Hood is just as much a Batman specific character as Robin, Poison Ivy, etc. Like I said, maybe he's in, maybe he's not, but the fact that he's specifically Batman can't really be denied.
hmmm no, if Zatanna like you said has ties to bruce and it was at a young age its by definition part of her origin, its a chapter in her origin story, her connection with Batman meaning regardless of what happened after that or even with the introduction of the new 52 she will always have that, and more of a connection to batman regardless of how often it was (jason been robin) Jason had his origins in a Batman related environment but in no way is he as Red Hood a batman charater, as aside from Under the Red Hood and maybe Battle for the Cowl ( Batman Rip) he is now his own person universe and character... he was reinvented for the sole porpouse of not beeing connected to Batman soo if this is happening in the New 52 then by now he has no connection to Batman just like Zatanna so in this manner we can count both of them out of the no Batman character...

Edit: but i guess we need to agree to disagree since it seems this is a matter of opinion and i respect your opinion

hmmm no, if Zatanna like you said has ties to bruce and it was at a young age its by definition part of her origin, its a chapter in her origin story, her connection with Batman meaning regardless of what happened after that or even with the introduction of the new 52 she will always have that, and more of a connection to batman regardless of how often it was (jason been robin) Jason had his origins in a Batman related environment but in no way is he as Red Hood a batman charater, as aside from Under the Red Hood and maybe Battle for the Cowl ( Batman Rip) he is now his own person universe and character... he was reinvented for the sole porpouse of not beeing connected to Batman soo if this is happening in the New 52 then by now he has no connection to Batman just like Zatanna so in this manner we can count both of them out of the no Batman character...

Edit: but i guess we need to agree to disagree since it seems this is a matter of opinion and i respect your opinion
I suppose I can see how you're viewing it that way, but for those that care about what the company who owns and puts out the books think, Red Hood is still considered a Batman universe character. That was the point of my whole post. It's not about what you or I think about the subject. DC releases his solicitations with the Bat-books. He has a red bat symbol on his chest. He hangs out in the batcave. He is involved in every bat crossover event. And all of this that I just mentioned is all just in the New 52. You are certainly allowed to have your opinions sir, but as far as DC Comics is concerned, Red Hood is still, to this very moment, a very distinct and pronounced member of the Batman universe of characters, right there along with Batgirl, Nightwing, etc. That's all I'm saying.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Black Canary is almost Lady Shiva level in terms of martial arts, and has a sonic scream. :)
That is true, Black Canary can be some Sindel beastmode type fighter would be really interesting to see her in the game and her potential play style.

She's definitely more popular than Lady Shiva.

I'd just like to see a bloodlusted female in this game, I feel Lady Shiva would make a great female villain.
I believe the Killer Frost character is stale.
Catwoman is dope, but I can't call her a pure villain, just a chick out for her own.
It just makes me feel good if the best assassin in the DC universe was in the game. We'll have a bunch of Lady Shiva vs Bane/Deathstroke theories going on that would interest my inner DC geekiness.