What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
I hope they do both because they're both great characters if they release this batch of DLC as:
MMH
Zatanna
Red Hood
Black Canary
I think it would make most of the community very happy, and I would personally love it!
As long as either Red Hood or Dr. Fate makes it, I'll be happy with this next set too.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Ok...please..someone explian...why does everyone want zatanna over red hood or power girl ? what stupid attacks would you give her ? she's only good with nagic non related to fighting

ZootSuitCat

12th Level Intellect
I really don't want to see a superhero game dominated by characters without superpowers. I didn't mind any of the release Bat characters, but I hate Batgirl. "Hey look at me! I'm a unique character because I use my grappling hook in a completely different way than Batman." Huntress would've been a better choice.
Honestly, I'm not sure what to think about Red Hood. If he's in, I hope they make him unique and cool.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I really don't want to see a superhero game dominated by characters without superpowers.
lol what? there are 29 characters so far. there are 8 with no superpowers how would adding 1 or even 5 more without powers make powerless characters dominate the game?
Red Hood wouldnt play like any character in the game but from the looks of things Zatanna made it in over him anyway so you gots nothing to worry about

trufenix

bye felicia
Ok...please..someone explian...why does everyone want zatanna over red hood or power girl ? what stupid attacks would you give her ? she's only good with nagic non related to fighting
Simple fanboy mathematics. Red Hood is Nightwing with guns, Power girl is Superman with tits. Zatanna has no easy comparison. Also, she has tits, thus she is better than both of them.

KCJ506

Kombatant
Zatanna doesn't share any powers or abilities with anyone else in the game. I have no doubt NRS can make Red Hood and Power Girl play differently, but I'd much rather see more characters with abilities not represented in the game.

shazam>superman

XBL: ZGS Legacy
no more batman characters!!!!!!! The dcu is way too vast to have another dlc spot be taking by another batman character. did you people not learn from the mistake of releasing batgirl who is just so pointless and doesn't bring anything new to the game. the same is going to happen if they add redhood or even powergirl, we already have two kryptonians and enough batman characters not to mention that the dlc so far has been all superman or batman characters with the exception of MMH (who should have initially been in the game) and Scorpion ( who is not even a dc character).

no more batman characters!!!!!!! The dcu is way too vast to have another dlc spot be taking by another batman character. did you people not learn from the mistake of releasing batgirl who is just so pointless and doesn't bring anything new to the game. the same is going to happen if they add redhood or even powergirl, we already have two kryptonians and enough batman characters not to mention that the dlc so far has been all superman or batman characters with the exception of MMH (who should have initially been in the game) and Scorpion ( who is not even a dc character).
People can choose whoever they want to choose, stop trying to repeat what's already been said. Nobody obviously cares. If they want Batman Characters their pick, Superman characters their pick, go yell out who you want, instead of trying to dictate theirs.

shazam>superman

People can choose whoever they want to choose, stop trying to repeat what's already been said. Nobody obviously cares. If they want Batman Characters their pick, Superman characters their pick, go yell out who you want, instead of trying to dictate theirs.
Ok first of all i wasn't yelling at anyone i was simply stating my opinion just like everyone else. And dictate people really? Once again im just stating how i feel and if people care to listen and be influenced by it that's on them. And if im "dictating" then what exactly are you doing?

Ok first of all i wasn't yelling at anyone i was simply stating my opinion just like everyone else. And dictate people really? Once again im just stating how i feel and if people care to listen and be influenced by it that's on them. And if im "dictating" then what exactly are you doing?
1st You do know what this !!! is right? Ok, you come in here, a "Red Hood Request" thread whining about too many batman characters like anyone here cares. I agree about Batgirl though, also when I said yell I was talking about, just saying who you want instead of trying to make it seem people are dumb for wanting another Batman character.

Fred Marvel

Zatanna doesn't share any powers or abilities with anyone else in the game. I have no doubt NRS can make Red Hood and Power Girl play differently, but I'd much rather see more characters with abilities not represented in the game.
batgirl plays differently than Batman and she is literally the same as him just female, if you cant see how red hood could play different you didnt look at my first post and you are probably closed minded, Zod doesnt play like Superman, Black Adam doesnt play like Shazam etc. id like to see cool new abilities but id also like to see interesting characters who are perfect fits for the game ad the fans want in more.

what? the comic the character from is irrelevant as long as they are a good fit and interesting, as for the dlc beng all batman and superman what about lobo and scorpion? its been more others than bats/supes, also most i (along with most other Red Hood fans) didnt want Batgirl a she isnt unique at all and he would be. also who do you think should be dlc? all you said is no and didnt suggest anything.

KCJ506

Kombatant
batgirl plays differently than Batman and she is literally the same as him just female, if you cant see how red hood could play different you didnt look at my first post and you are probably closed minded, Zod doesnt play like Superman, Black Adam doesnt play like Shazam etc. id like to see cool new abilities but id also like to see interesting characters who are perfect fits for the game ad the fans want in more.
Didn't I just say that I have no doubt that NRS could make Red Hood could play differently?

Read people's post correctly before going off on them.

Fred Marvel

Didn't I just say that I have no doubt that NRS could make Red Hood could play differently?

Read people's post correctly before going off on them.
ah sorry i thought you said i doubt, my mistake and i didnt mean to make it seem like i was attacking you, i wasnt :)

KCJ506

Kombatant
ah sorry i thought you said i doubt, my mistake and i didnt mean to make it seem like i was attacking you, i wasnt :)
No problem. I have nothing against Red Hood, it's just like I said I'd prefer characters with completely different abilities.

I have a feeling there will be three more characters(then the character select screen won't look awkward) The only character I really want is Black Canary. If she got in, then I won't mind Red Hood being one of the other two.

Fred Marvel

No problem. I have nothing against Red Hood, it's just like I said I'd prefer characters with completely different abilities.

I have a feeling there will be three more characters(then the character select screen won't look awkward) The only character I really want is Black Canary. If she got in, then I won't mind Red Hood being one of the other two.
i actually really want Black Canary, we should have gotten her instead of Zatanna, a few haracters with different powers i wish could have made it were Red Tornado, Blue Beetle, Brainiac, Firestorm, and Swamp Thing seems cool too

KCJ506

Kombatant
I think if the other DLC characters were Black Canary, Zatanna, and Red Hood plenty of people would be happy. The winner and runner up of the poll and the female character who's pretty much requested almost as MMH was.

shazam>superman

1st You do know what this !!! is right? Ok, you come in here, a "Red Hood Request" thread whining about too many batman characters like anyone here cares. I agree about Batgirl though, also when I said yell I was talking about, just saying who you want instead of trying to make it seem people are dumb for wanting another Batman character.
like anyone cares? Then why continue to discuss about what i said?

shazam>superman

what? the comic the character from is irrelevant as long as they are a good fit and interesting, as for the dlc beng all batman and superman what about lobo and scorpion? its been more others than bats/supes, also most i (along with most other Red Hood fans) didnt want Batgirl a she isnt unique at all and he would be. also who do you think should be dlc? all you said is no and didnt suggest anything.
Yes, Lobo is from superman, but i think he was a great dlc because he's has a unique play style and is not as well known by most people as other characters. scorpion is irrelevant because hes not a dc character but oh well and as for who i would like to see....... Dr. Fate, Black Canary, Swamp thing i wouldnt mind and idk .....Captain Atom.

Fred Marvel

Yes, Lobo is from superman, but i think he was a great dlc because he's has a unique play style and is not as well known by most people as other characters. scorpion is irrelevant because hes not a dc character but oh well and as for who i would like to see....... Dr. Fate, Black Canary, Swamp thing i wouldnt mind and idk .....Captain Atom.
Lobo isnt from Superman.....
and Scorpion still was a dlc character whether he's dc or not

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
First of all, history shows polls and Boon's tweets mean absolutely jack squat.

Secondly, I don't think it's fair to say the "No more bats" philosophy is unjustified. From my experience many have a sound reason rooted in variety both in terms of gameplay and general representation. The DCU is vast and has a lot of mythology and the fact is about a quarter of the roster represents a very specific corner of it. In addition we already have several martial arts experts and a weapons/firearms expert. It's the same reason people don't like the idea of Power Girl in game and didn't like the idea of Batgirl and Zod. Skill sets/superpowers are already represented and regardless of the ultimate execution actually delivering, people are skeptical about how it'll happen.

As an aside, with some tweaks, Batgirl could have easily been Black Canary.

Anyway, I totally understand the desire to have your fave character in but somebody earlier mentioned compromise. Red Hood fans can compromise too and that's why I don't understand the staunch aversion to the possibility of him being a Deathstroke skin. Yes, the two don't have any real relation but you guys would get a martial arts expert that looks like Red Hood, using the guns he is so often seen carrying on comic covers. You guys get your character and there's still an open slot for somebody that brings something different to the table.

All I know is the John Stewart fans are happy that he's in the game at all it seems. Better to have Red Hood in some capacity then not at all.