What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
They're from the second issue of Red Hood and the Outlaws and he uses them to glide I don't know if they'll be incorporated if he's put in or not. I think Jason will be unique if he's in regardless though! If he makes it in everyone will see how awesome his move set can be! :)
I'm sure RH would be awesome. There's just soooo much more AWESOME characters out there. Ya kno what I'm sayin ma dewd.;)

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
Should Red Hood be DLC? As an alt for Deathstroke, absolutely. As a stand alone character? Sure, right after Booster Gold, Doctor Fate, Blue Beetle, Firestorm, Black Canary, Swamp Thing, The Question, Zatanna,Vibe, Black Manta and Darkseid.
YES YES YES AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Kombatant
I remember when everyone hated Red Hood.
The Hate from Red Hood specially in this forum community comes from Retard ppl that know nothing about the character and just go on google type his name..they see he has guns so they stupidly label him a Deathstroke clone...IMHO he will not make the cut... he is the top requested character everywhere... but they wont put him cause theres a lot of cry babys going around saying "oh no more Batman characters we have enouth"... Batman characters are the most famous characters in the DC franchise, thats why if you look at Dcs history Batman is reped a lot more than any other character in DC history not even Superman has became this famous... Let me tell you how much Batman is actually reped:

Not even going to Count in how many comics he is in cause that would take me all day, lets just talk about screen adaptations:
Batman Brave and the Bold
Adam West Batman series
Batman Beyong
Batman Beyong Return of the Joker
Batman Gotham Knight
Batman the Dark Knight Returns part 1
Batman the Dark Knight Returns part 2
Batman Under the Red Hood
Batman year One
Batman and Robin
Batman Begins
Batman Forever
Batman Returns
Batman 1989
Batman Mr Freeze Subzero
Batman Chase me
Batman Mask of the Phantasm
Batman Mystery of the Batwoman
Batman the Animated Series vol1 -4
Justice League Crisis of 2 Earths
Justice League Doom
Justice League New Frontier
Batman Superman Hour
The New Adventures of Batman
Beware of the Batman
Batman Have i got a Story for you
Batman Crossfire
Batman Field Test
Batman in Darkness Dwells
Batman DeadShot
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Young Justice S1,S2

I mean im sure i missed some from the 80s and 90s ... a own a lot of this but you know theres so many i cant be sure LOL

This all to say you can never have to many batman related characters cause they are so famous and cool

EDIT: i actually recomend that for batman fans you try to seek out some of this cause they are actually very good movies and animations... i watched most of them and really enjoyed it

Breaker

~AKUMA~
It should be pretty clear to those that didn't believe the man that "broke" the DLC mystery has been correct 5/5 so far... So if logic serves you correct Red Hood, Power Girl and Sub-Zero are the last of DLCs. I'm just waiting to see how they look.

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
I'm sure RH would be awesome. There's just soooo much more AWESOME characters out there. Ya kno what I'm sayin ma dewd.;)
I totally understand where your coming from I love a lot of DC characters that could be great in this game Swampy, Fire Storm, Manta, Canary, Dr. Fate, Supergirl, Zatanna, John Constantine, Captain Cold, Atrocitus and so many more! I'm just partial to the robins especially Dick, and Jay, so I just want to play as my two favorite DC characters! Everybody is rooting for their favorites, and Red Hood is my personal favorite. :D

Kombatant
I hope so man, don't know what I'll do without red hood
Il be honest i played MMh.. he feels clunky hard to move and very dificult to play specially online... and he has a hard time creating offence if your opponent is smart... so he is not for me and right now the only character i enjoy is my main NW but honestly he wouldnt be my first choice in terms of characters i would love to play... if Red Hood is not in this game ill end up going back to Marvel sooner or later

Kombatant
Hope is all we have now. He probably didn't make it I think the next character will be Zatanna to be honest, but all I can do is hope for hood :]

Same :/

The funny part is before the Poll, no one asked for Zatanna... she had like what a couple of ppl asking for her... and then she made the poll and everyone was like OH YEAH ZATANNA EXISTS.... lets get a girl in this game that we wont play but you know we can have more girls not to play themm.... so stupid...if she indeed won the pooll i wil be mind blown

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
The funny part is before the Poll, no one asked for Zatanna... she had like what a couple of ppl asking for her... and then she made the poll and everyone was like OH YEAH ZATANNA EXISTS.... lets get a girl in this game that we wont play but you know we can have more girls not to play themm.... so stupid...if she indeed won the pooll i wil be mind blown
Yeah I feel like people started going for her just so Red Hood wouldn't win after the initial Tweet saying they both got a lot of love... A lot of people hate Red Hood out of ignorance for the character, and compare him to Deathstroke because they both use guns... :/ Enough so to support whoever has a chance to beat him. Plus all the no more bat crybabies. I like Zatanna and all but she's not a hand to hand fighter, and she's not going to be my main... All I want is Red Hood to make it. Red Hood has been heavily requested since the beginning, and I doubt Zatanna beat Red Hood in the poll. Hopefully they both make it in because I don't have anything against her (in fact I like her a lot). I just don't want her in at the cost of Red Hood. :/

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Yeah I feel like people started going for her just so Red Hood wouldn't win after the initial Tweet saying they both got a lot of love... A lot of people hate Red Hood out of ignorance for the character, and compare him to Deathstroke because they both use guns... :/ Enough so to support whoever has a chance to beat him. Plus all the no more bat crybabies. I like Zatanna and all but she's not a hand to hand fighter, and she's not going to be my main... All I want is Red Hood to make it. Red Hood has been heavily requested since the beginning, and I doubt Zatanna beat Red Hood in the poll. Hopefully they both make it in because I don't have anything against her (in fact I like her a lot). I just don't want her in at the cost of Red Hood. :/
this is exactly how i feel, it seems more and more like Zatanna is next (including the clue today) but she really has no business in the game and when she gets in im more than sure people wont use her, the only playstyle i can see her with is being a zoner like a sinestro raven hybrid (2 characters who people hardly use). there has been 1 or 2 people requesting her alot from the start but that was all, the additional support came after the poll whereas Red Hood was highly requested as soon as the game was announced and still is one of the highest requested and if he gets in he will be played, the Deathstroke argument is pure ignorance. if she gets in and is the last DLC ill just start to play the game less and less because as great as MMH is his execution is too dificult online so i cant use him how i want and everyone plays lame when i use GL so the game is already less fun for me, if Red Hod doesnt make it idk what ill do.
hopefully all our votes and rallying paid off.

Here's how I see it, Zatanna and Red Hood received the most votes in ed boons poll. With around 30,000 votes Red Hood took the lead. That was a few days before the poll closed of I remember correctly. I'm gonna guess at least 40-50 thousand people voted on that poll which is a lot. Now if NRS and Mr Boon really care about their fans requests, then unofficial poll or not they will definitely put at least one of those 2 in the game (hopefully both).

If Red Hood did manage to win the poll then I think that it would be too hard for NRS to ignore, they'd have to put him in. If Zatanna won then she will almost definitely be DLC.

I find it hard to believe Red Hood would lose to Zatanna in that poll though. And the fact that Ed Boon refuses to release the final results of that poll further help confirm that they are taking that poll into consideration. Otherwise they would have told us the winner by now.

I think red hood won the poll and Ed knows he's highly requested, he even said it when he first announced Lobo as DLC. But you never know considering that a good amount of people voted for Zatanna just so Red Hood wouldn't win -_-

Keep the faith guys and maybe we'll see Kason before end of August.

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
I totally understand where your coming from I love a lot of DC characters that could be great in this game Swampy, Fire Storm, Manta, Canary, Dr. Fate, Supergirl, Zatanna, John Constantine, Captain Cold, Atrocitus and so many more! I'm just partial to the robins especially Dick, and Jay, so I just want to play as my two favorite DC characters! Everybody is rooting for their favorites, and Red Hood is my personal favorite. :D
Yea I'm a big Dr. Fate fan.... I'd like him and Black Manta or King Shark. I def want Swampy but I would want Beastboy with him. I would like Firestorm if they did him the right way. John Constantine would be pretty fn beast. I thought they should've gone with Capn Cold from the get. Zatanna would be bad ass too. All the lanterns too. I feel ya with the Robins but I don't feel like they should be skins coz they're nothing alike Deathstroke or Dick. I'd like to see em (any Robin) in the next IGAU.:cool:

Kombatant
Futher more like Nightwing Butt said this forum has a lot of hate for Red Hood most of it out of ignorance for the character and spite for the community of ppl that do support him... ppl now a days are stuburn and they take badly if their needs are not met instead of the rest of the ppl... Zatanna is an outstanding character one of my favorite of all times.. but in a fighting i just feel like she is just to much of a bystander as Zatannas fighting style is very stationary and clunky... i would take Canary instead of her anytime in Injustice...@Gold Lightning yeah this is all about the poll and i find it hard to believe Zatanna beat Red Hood in it but honestly we cannot be 100% sure its even honest cause you can easly get that pic into photoshop and change de result... we simply cant know, im not saying Boon is dishonest or anything, but its just a theory...or they couldv opted for Zatanna simply cause "theres to much bats" in the game there is a number of reasons going against Red hood...i still find that ppl that know Red Hood, his fighting style and weapons know he is a perfect fit for this game... he is a brawler and thats what this game needs.. not a standstill magic user that will probably only have more teleports as mobility tool...

booivi

Good Game :)
I'm not too familiar with Red Hood and I've been curious...what kind of fighter is he? He looks like a mix between deathstroke and nightwing.

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
i dont think the villain hero thing is in effect anymore to be honest.. they are just adding highly requested characters at this point regardless of afliction...but yes Red Hood and Zatanna would be a dream as i lov eboth.... and i would buy them
How bout Poison Ivy, Azrael and Katanna?????

Kombatant
I'm not too familiar with Red Hood and I've been curious...what kind of fighter is he? He looks like a mix between deathstroke and nightwing.
In a way he is that and much more... let me give you a quick rundown his story... he 2nd Robin after Dick grayson... he was trained by Batman in combat and gadget usage... after an epic storyline called Batman A death in the family Jason Todd was killed by the joker... after much story He was Revived in the Lazarus pit, but his mind was affected, after knowing Batman did nothing to Joker to to take revenge for his death Red Hood Started with the help of Talia Al Ghul to train with mercenaries to learn how to Kill, Make Bombs, new types of Fighting styles with weapons and Hand to Hand combat ( he even trained with Deathstroke) after that he went back to Gotham and took over all the crime just to get Batmans Attention.. after a little confrontation with both of them fast foward a some time in the comics he gets his own New 52 comic where we learn he also trained with a Secret Sociaty called the All Caste in mistical Arts fighting arts and has his own storyline going " Red Hood and the Outlaws"

Weapons he uses: Bionic Blade Arms, Dual Pistols, The All Blades ( require Blood to release the mistical power) a Replica of Rhas Al Ghul Bladed Knife that can cut almost anything... He is an Expert at making Bombs, Traps and Using Gadgets... Also heavly trained in all kinds of Hand to Hand combat, he also has experience with Snipers, rifles... im sure im missing something but someone else will complement this

Kombatant
How bout Poison Ivy, Azrael and Katanna?????
Poison yes definitly, Azreal hmm it would depend on how he is portraited and his fighting style, Katanna i dunno its really iffy to say about her somethings i hate her sometimes i like her depends on the day LOL