What's new

Reptile videos?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I've heard some reports that EX hand now has armor, I've yet to test it myself, but if that's true it's then it's become even better.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
For those suggesting we need a combo thread, I've already considered this to be the thread so bump??? A lot of combos on the first page with some great match videos as well.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
OK so i guess here is the best place to post a combo.

Not real sure on the numbers being the right buttons yet but here is a couple corner combos ive been using...JP..321EX Green Hand..F2B1..321..slow forceball..321 EX fast forceball..3 Slide 17hits..47%..but two bars so kinda sucks

JP..321Elbow Dash..1..1..321 slowforceball...321 EX fast forceball..32 slide...41%.. bit easier to do online and 1 bar used

I know these arent the best combos but maybe it will help others by adding in there own hits to make it a better string. Just throwing out ideas i suppose:)

RapZiLLa54

Finally got some video of myself.

http://www.justin.tv/kombatnetwork/b/288712947

First match me vs REO. I had really no answer for Skarlets projectiles and it was my first time playing against the character. REO Beasting!

2nd match 40 minutes in. Me vs Speedy.

Any criticism is appreciated (after watching myself I dash WAY to much). I can't wait for my 360/PS2 converter to come, so used to my 360 madcatz figthpad that I consistently f up using the ps3 controller because of the alignment of buttons.

Props to 9.95 and the GamersEdge!

Very solid Reptile imo, better than mine. The only issues I saw are: dropping the EDW NJP combo a lot, occasionally using the wrong throw when you could have put him in the corner, and dashing a little too much up close instead of using a string or poke.

I'm not sure what to do about Skarlet's projectiles either.

RapZiLLa54

Thanks man! Yeah I couldn't for the life of me do the whiff NJP combo with the Ps3 controller during these matches lol.

Only thing you can do is slide under the projectiles. It sucks lol

J3RR4X

Cyrax needs a faster uppercut...
Man Reo was a knife throwing machine... You probably would get hit with a fresh projectile after sliding under the first. Skarlet's zoning from full screen looks like it can only be beaten by X-Ray, and now that its not completely reliable you're basically taking your chances.

You did trade well with spits at mid range for awhile though...

The EX Dash?

Also for those of you who don't want to watch it on Justin TV here's the youtube video, I could use some criticism:

You played solid. Missed a few no brainer elbow dash punishes against ermacs force push at right inside jump distance, but you had solid fb pressure. Nice fb elbow dash (forced the block) to,b+4. I know the netcode sucks but add me on psn to get games in.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Well here are some vids of me in money matches after EVO. The quality isn't the best and the camera work isn't the best, but they are vids nonetheless. Props to Milkman (Milky Situation) for recording. Anyone know how to embed the vids? Also any criticisms are welcome. I know I did bad against Tom Brady but to be fair that was the first match I played all day and I realize I was jumping in too much and overall not playing well.