What's new

Match-up Discussion Reptile Matchup Discussion Thread

Seapeople

This one's for you
Makes sense, i didn't realize standing 1 was so slow O.O
Oh I see what you meant now, like for poking out of pressure. I guess d3~ex forceball might be decent, I'll try it out. But overall Reptile really needs to have meter available like people have already said, so I doubt it's worth it.

So is standing 1 the same speed as standing 2? In the frame data it says they're both 11 frames.

I'm not sure if d3 ffb works, because it only has a cancel advantage of 13 vs 30. Maybe though.

Seapeople

This one's for you
So is standing 1 the same speed as standing 2? In the frame data it says they're both 11 frames.

I'm not sure if d3 ffb works, because it only has a cancel advantage of 13 vs 30. Maybe though.
Yeah they're both 11 frames. d3~ex forceball isn't a true link, but if you're trying to poke out against a character like Cage there's a good chance he won't be blocking anyway. However, there's a 15 frame gap where the other player could interrupt it if d3 is blocked which is why it probably won't work well :(

Yeah they're both 11 frames. d3~ex forceball isn't a true link, but if you're trying to poke out against a character like Cage there's a good chance he won't be blocking anyway. However, there's a 15 frame gap where the other player could interrupt it if d3 is blocked which is why it probably won't work well :(
Looks like it's back to dash spamming :p Reptile would be way OP if he had faster pokes though, lol.

Seapeople

This one's for you
The more I think about it, it doesn't seem like such a bad option. You're putting a bar of meter on the line, and worst case scenario you get poked out or the ex ffb gets blocked about you have some breathing room.
When you try to dash out of pressure, it's basically putting 2 bars of meter on the line (breaker). And ex slide is putting at least 1 bar of meter on the line. I really want to try this and see if it's as good as I hope.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
THTB why you gotta censor dat gif but you get to uncensor your middle finger meme? Erections are bodily functions bro.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
THTB why you gotta censor dat gif but you get to uncensor your middle finger meme? Erections are bodily functions bro.
LBSH, workplaces and schools are much less likely to get on your case for a middle finger than a penis gif.