What's new

Video/Tutorial - Deceptive Reptile Deceptive Brutality After X-Ray New Way To Combo Into

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
if you throw with alien after a njp you get a new brutality, he does a headbite through the opponent's skull. works only on kung lao and raiden on the infected sky temple stage

It is a click-bait lie Brutality because it's already an known Brutality (not even a hidden one) with just a way to combo into it.
I think you want dare me or you are simple blind.Now tell me if this is an already knowed brutality why you didn't performed or thinked before me with that requirements?I wrote New Brutality after Xray...where I lie?
You said:"it's a click bait lie brutality"
I say:"go to lab and find new stuff as I did,enjoy this game and try to build instead to destroy ideas of people"

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I think you want dare me or you are simple blind.Now tell me if this is an already knowed brutality why you didn't performed or thinked before me with that requirements?I wrote New Brutality after Xray...where I lie?
You said:"it's a click bait lie brutality"
I say:"go to lab and find new stuff as I did,enjoy this game and try to build instead to destroy ideas of people"
The wording is bad man. It sounds like a new brutality as in a new animation, I mean cool you found a combo but the thread title didn't convey that.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
It seems OP still doesn't understand what the issue is.

The fact that you say "new brutality", people expect a new, unlisted brutality that nobody knew about, that has a new animation to finish the opponent.

What you posted here is actually a "new way to combo into the already known brutality".

Hence the confusion, since everybody was expecting a genuine new brutality animation.

It seems OP still doesn't understand what the issue is.

The fact that you say "new brutality", people expect a new, unlisted brutality that nobody knew about, that has a new animation to finish the opponent.

What you posted here is actually a "new way to combo into the already known brutality".

Hence the confusion, since everybody was expecting a genuine new brutality animation.
Then If I write reptile deceptive brutality aftet xray is good?The bad is the word New then?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Err to get this thread back on track, I didn't even know it was possible to combo off of Reptile's X-ray. This is a pretty neat-looking brutality setup, nice work.