What's new

Video/Tutorial - Deceptive Reptile Deceptive Brutality After X-Ray New Way To Combo Into

Reptile Deceptive Brutality after X-ray new way to combo into(Tested already this week in Ranked)

- Requirements -
works only against:
Goro,Jax,Jason,Kothal Khan,Quan Chi,
Raiden,Tremor,Predator,Leatherface,Alien,
you must be in deceptive variation
you have to perfom two acid puddles during the match
final hit must be xray+f211x or L1(less than 4 hits in the air)
@Badfulgore
@OFIDYAN
@WiseM0nkey
@Wam-Zlay
@Syzoth

Last edited:

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Reptile Deceptive New Brutality after X-ray(Tested already this week in Ranked)

- Requirements -
works only against:
Goro,Jax,Jason,Kothal Khan,Quan Chi,
Raiden,Tremor,Predator,Leatherface,Alien,
you must be in deceptive variation
you have to perfom two acid puddles during the match
final hit must be xray+f211x or L1(less than 4 hits in the air)
@Badfulgore
@OFIDYAN
@WiseM0nkey
@Wam-Zlay
@Syzoth
Do you rc into f2 or just f2? Thanks for the tag.

i think he means F21 - 1+3/LB(XB1)/L1(PS4)

so @DifferenTreatment does it work with any string or does it have to be F21 1+3 to get the Acid spit out?

and is this only on Deceptive? have you tried it on Noxious?
after xray you can only do f21-1+3 or L1,that's the only string.This brutality is hard to perform and requiered a lot of meters(2 acid batch during the match and three bars for x-ray)works only with big charatcers and in deceptive variant

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
after xray you can only do f21-1+3 or L1,that's the only string.This brutality is hard to perform and requiered a lot of meters(2 acid batch during the match and three bars for x-ray)works only with big charatcers and in deceptive variant
that is kindof gay that they made a Brutality Dependant on Hitbox, Dependant on massive amount of meter, and al;so dependant on Frame Link.

Some of these brutalities need to be made much easier.

some of the requirements are rediculaous.

what i find absurd is that with the Internet, Social Media and plethora of tools to conversate about Fatalities and Brutalities, its so hard to find all of them nowadays. even a Year and a half we are finding Brutalities in this game, when Back in the day, we have none of these avenues like no interent, and we found all the multi button Fatalities and Brutalities and Secrets without much effort and everything was common knowledge.

DUBF,12,Select Start and those sort of things, not sure i remember that right it must have been 20 years.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Why would this be character specific?
who knows it is though, just like we said, its kinda dumb that it has that many requirements as well. i was like its kinda dumb that it is character specific as well cuz i like noxious and would like to do that, but wouldn't enjoy the switch of variation.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
We need an acid ball brutality.
that is kindof gay that they made a Brutality Dependant on Hitbox, Dependant on massive amount of meter, and al;so dependant on Frame Link.

Some of these brutalities need to be made much easier.

some of the requirements are rediculaous.

what i find absurd is that with the Internet, Social Media and plethora of tools to conversate about Fatalities and Brutalities, its so hard to find all of them nowadays. even a Year and a half we are finding Brutalities in this game, when Back in the day, we have none of these avenues like no interent, and we found all the multi button Fatalities and Brutalities and Secrets without much effort and everything was common knowledge.

DUBF,12,Select Start and those sort of things, not sure i remember that right it must have been 20 years.
I have made a complete list of all I've been able to find. It's not the prettiest list but it has all the secret ones publicly discovered thus far. If you know of one not listed please comment.

https://testyourmight.com/threads/secret-hidden-brutality-list.57855/page-14#post-2110569

It looks identical to the listed one for deceptive where you need to do 3 acid puddles in the match and then just kill with f21 grab.

I cant see any difference ??
just to acid puddles in a match but this is after an x-ray.So it's hard to perfoming.Nobody did it before me in a match

I try to understand my point because a guy already posted a video saying I am a lier.We all know reptile in deceptive variation can do a brutality with f21 grab after two acid puddles right?...Yes...in part...
Now I was thinking about a way to make it cooler.And In my noob opinion I did it...For strange hitbox issues this "different way" to perform this brutality can't allow you to do it against all characters,required an x-ray,and need of 5 bars of meters.Now...if this "new different way to perform this brutality"was identical to the other...why I can't performing with the same requirements...simple...it isn't identical...only for the final part.Now call me asinine,dumb or noob.But I was trying to add swag to this,not being seeing as a click-baiter or a lier.I hope you take my point
Thanks who read this.
Cheers

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I try to understand my point because a guy already posted a video saying I am a lier.We all know reptile in deceptive variation can do a brutality with f21 grab after two acid puddles right?...Yes...in part...
Now I was thinking about a way to make it cooler.And In my noob opinion I did it...For strange hitbox issues this "different way" to perform this brutality can't allow you to do it against all characters,required an x-ray,and need of 5 bars of meters.Now...if this "new different way to perform this brutality"was identical to the other...why I can't performing with the same requirements...simple...it isn't identical...only for the final part.Now call me asinine,dumb or noob.But I was trying to add swag to this,not being seeing as a click-baiter or a lier.I hope you take my point
Thanks who read this.
Cheers
It is a click-bait lie Brutality because it's already an known Brutality (not even a hidden one) with just a way to combo into it.