What's new

Reo's Most Recent Inj2 Tier List.

At least Swamp Thing has range and command grabs; and a good setplay trait, Mr. J only has his magnum for neutral play.

Joker is the shittest character in the game.Sitting on his bottom tier throne made of chattering teeth, stubby normals and negative-on-block-mb-gas-cannisters.
I was talking of the alphabeticall order not how good they are.

So, since so many players now agree that Supergirl is top character I have one question. Was she overbuffed or was she unexplored before patch?
I feel it was just her damage. I always had a hard time against Supergirl but her lack of damage hurt her since she had preassure but didn't have the damage to follow through
Tier lists are kind of useless; give me a nice matchup chart and I'm happy. I've yet to see one as perfect as @BillStickers MK9 chart.

Why is Cyrax twice on that tier list?

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I feel it was just her damage. I always had a hard time against Supergirl but her lack of damage hurt her since she had preassure but didn't have the damage to follow through

Why is Cyrax twice on that tier list?
Human Cyrax had different properties on his moves. Iirc he had a faster teleport but couldn't reset for the same same sort of damage of robot Cyrax.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
technically his wakeup is considered bad but as a brain player i agree its good.
He doesnt have safety idk why youd say that tho.
The character lacks solid grounded normals and his dk can become very predictable since its his only way of attaining big damage. mb b3 will stuff it and his regular and long ranged d1 everytime unless trait is coming with it, that is unless your catwoman and you just go underneath trait and get a punish everytime. His projectile isnt very good and it disappears on screen whenever he releases it and has to block.when the air is cut off for brainiac its reall difficult.
He has some good safe strings and he also has his MB charge which is -3 on block or his push thingy which is +1 on MB.
His divekick can be made safe if spaced properly and he has a low string that is -7 with good pushback.
He does lot lack good grounded normals... His range is very good and if we are talking about whiff punishing, his divekick has to be one of the best whiff punishers in the game.
If you are getting predictable with divekicks then that's on you since he has good low options and ambiguous air normals.

I see Brainiac players talk about how you can stuff his MB dive ~ D1 mix-up with MB B3, yet none of them talk about how he can counter that option with a MB B3/F3 of his own into a full combo.

Last edited:
He has some good safe strings and he also has his MB charge which is -3 on block or his push thingy which is +1 on MB.
His divekick can be made safe if spaced properly and he has a low string that is -7 with good pushback.
He does lot lack good grounded normals... His range is very good and if we are talking about whiff punishing, his divekick has to be one of the best whiff punishers in the game.
If you are getting predictable with divekicks then that's on you since he has good low options and ambiguous air normals.

I see Brainiac players talk about how you can stuff his MB dive ~ D1 mix-up with MB B3, yet none of them talk about how he can counter that option with a MB B3/F3 of his own into a full combo.
well yea he can counter a rando mb b3/f3 just like everyone else but if you think brains going to go for mix everytime he doesnt have a trait charged its a free mb b3.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
i saw a guy just ask "why is starfire not s tier" and then you went on a rant about slurs and being insulting to reo lmao but ok bro thats totally not unreasonable reaction and youre not a reo fanboy at all
Again, you obviously didn't read what I posted.
I had been replying to the guy who said Reo made bad tier lists, and couldn't be bothered to type out a specific response for him so I just requoted it. If you'd read the post, you would've known that. Goodness, please go back to school and learn grammar and take Debate while you're at it. This is just pathetic to read.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
you would if you had a mediocre d1 or just having problems stopping it all together. if he wanted to he could just keep f23ing you and you cant really poke back unless you want to get full comboed.
i'd rather just backdash after breath then or something tbh. yea he can make a read on that, but that goes both ways.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I know there is the possibility of doing it safe but spacing influence MB version too? Because I tested in other situations and I always managed to hit before the second hit
Yea, there is a distance where the MB version can still be back dashed but thats all, I have tested it with several characters it has to be - 4 or 5 cause I cant even mb B/F3. But the chances of your opponent standing still enough to space it properly are low from my experience.

Icefyre

Shadows
Again, you obviously didn't read what I posted.
I had been replying to the guy who said Reo made bad tier lists, and couldn't be bothered to type out a specific response for him so I just requoted it. If you'd read the post, you would've known that. Goodness, please go back to school and learn grammar and take Debate while you're at it. This is just pathetic to read.
Tell me again why you're attempting to rip on the guy who just asked a simple question?

REO's a great player, but he hasn't put together an accurate tier list since Inj1.
Why is Starfire not S tier?

Icefyre

Shadows
Tell me why you're responding to my posts without even comprehending them?
I guess you need to reread this thread. I can't wait until you realize how badly you've fucked up lol. It's extra funny considering how unnecessarily condescending you've been towards other people's intelligence who actually understand what's going on lol :rolleyes:

hint: look again at the posts I quoted.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I guess you need to reread this thread. I can't wait until you realize how badly you've fucked up lol. It's extra funny considering how unnecessarily condescending you've been towards other people's intelligence who actually understand what's going on lol :rolleyes:

hint: look again at the posts I quoted.
I didn't. I replied directly to the guy who said REO made bad tier lists. I said what I had to say. I did not feel like typing a specific response for the second guy, so I just quoted what I said before, figuring that everyone would gwt the point, which apparently all but like 3 of everyone who read it understood. But since you're so slow I'll make a specific response;

If you have a problem with what he put on his tier list, please explain to us why, because just saying you don't agree or that it's wrong isn't helping anyone. This website is meant to help build each other up, not tear each other down. You're accomplishing nothing by just saying something and leaving it there. Actually add to the discussion if you're gonna say anything at all, rather than just drop an opinion and not back it up.

Is that obvious enough for you, ? Because I wasted about 40 something seconds typing it if not.

Icefyre

Shadows
I didn't. I replied directly to the guy who said REO made bad tier lists. I said what I had to say. I did not feel like typing a specific response for the second guy, so I just quoted what I said before, figuring that everyone would gwt the point, which apparently all but like 3 of everyone who read it understood. But since you're so slow I'll make a specific response;

If you have a problem with what he put on his tier list, please explain to us why, because just saying you don't agree or that it's wrong isn't helping anyone. This website is meant to help build each other up, not tear each other down. You're accomplishing nothing by just saying something and leaving it there. Actually add to the discussion if you're gonna say anything at all, rather than just drop an opinion and not back it up.

Is that obvious enough for you, ? Because I wasted about 40 something seconds typing it if not.
Lol.

I didn't do any of the things in your comment lol. When did I throw a slur at anybody or complain about this placement? I simply asked a question which I was hoping would be answered by the person who placed her there. GTFO.
You didn't say that. You literally just slurred Reo and said he's bad at tier lists, but failed to provide your own argument as to why you wouldn't have placed her where he did. You still have failed to do that. And it really shows how unintelligent you are when you lie when the evidence is staring us both in the face.
K.

REO's a great player, but he hasn't put together an accurate tier list since Inj1.
Why is Starfire not S tier?

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
seriously he directly quoted the second guy after the first quote with a specific response for him clearly saying that hes insulting reo. i dont understand what lines we're supposed to read between here.

@KingKhrystopher its ok to be wrong on the internet bro but when you still on your high horse about it makes you seem "special" . reo fanboys are the worst lul
I'm not even a fan of REO or any NRS player if I'm being frank here. I don't know why you would assume I am. I never defended REO's list, I'm merely asking that if someone didn't like something they see or disagree with it, they provide reasons why. I don't get what's so detrimental about telling someone what they did that was detrimental to others; that's like saying it's bad to tell a criminal why they're going to jail. I realized a while ago that I'd quoted the wrong person when I made the second post, but I didn't feel like going back and retyping it because, again, I figured everyone would get the point. Obviously you didn't. If it bothers you so much that you kept coming back to this topic then I apologize to that guy. He still should back up his claim as to why Starfire is S Tier. Are you happy now?
I hope so because I can't be bothered to derail this topic further.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I'm not even a fan of REO or any NRS player if I'm being frank here. I don't know why you would assume I am. I never defended REO's list, I'm merely asking that if someone didn't like something they see or disagree with it, they provide reasons why. I don't get what's so detrimental about telling someone what they did that was detrimental to others; that's like saying it's bad to tell a criminal why they're going to jail. I realized a while ago that I'd quoted the wrong person when I made the second post, but I didn't feel like going back and retyping it because, again, I figured everyone would get the point. Obviously you didn't. If it bothers you so much that you kept coming back to this topic then I apologize to that guy. He still should back up his claim as to why Starfire is S Tier. Are you happy now?
I hope so because I can't be bothered to derail this topic further.
so why didnt you tell it to the guy you apparently misquoted twice and doubled down by still arguing with for the next pages.

you cant be mad when you make a mistake, get called out for it and say "obviously i was just pretending to be an idot the entire time guise" pls understand 40 posts later. shouldve just admitted it immediately and move on little buddy. nobody is impressed by how smart ur trying to act online to strangers

he doesnt need to back up anything first. do you not know what burden of proof is?

Last edited: