What's new

Reo's Most Recent Inj2 Tier List.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
so why didnt you tell it to the guy you apparently misquoted twice and doubled down by still arguing with for the next pages.

you cant be mad when you make a mistake, get called out for it and say "obviously i was just pretending to be an idot the entire time guise" pls understand 40 posts later. shouldve just admitted it immediately and move on little buddy. nobody is impressed by how smart ur trying to act online to strangers

he doesnt need to back up anything first. do you not know what burden of proof is?
So you're gonna continue to be ignorant. That's fine, I won't entertain you.
Do you not know what grammar is?

Tier lists are kind of useless; give me a nice matchup chart and I'm happy. I've yet to see one as perfect as @BillStickers MK9 chart.

**proceeds to vomit uncontrollably when he sees freddy kabal 5-5 and liu kang kabal 5-5 and most notably sektor kabal 5-5 **

yes the format and nice but i'm instantly salty baraka is that low. also jesus fucking christ sektor loses to buzzsaw let alone kabal...

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
After rethinking it a bit, I don't agree with some stuff, I especially don't think there's an S tier, much less two S groupings.

A+: Batman, Black Adam, Catwoman, Darkseid, Deadshot, Red Hood, Scarecrow, Supergirl

A: Atrocitus, Black Canary, Brainiac, Doctor Fate, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Starfire, Superman, Wonder Woman

B: Aquaman, Bane, Blue Beetle, Captain Cold, Cheetah, Flash, Poison Ivy, Robin, Sub-Zero

C: Cyborg, Gorilla Grodd, Joker, Swamp Thing

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
NRS community face REO recently put out a video detailing his current feelings on the roster in the current version of Injustice 2. Watch below to see his thoughts!

The tier list is in alphabetical order within each tier

S+
Adam, Catwoman, Deadshot, Red Hood, Supergirl

S-
Batman, Brainiac, Darkseid, Scarecrow, Starfire, Superman

A
Atrocitus, Black Canary, Captain Cold, Doctor Fate, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, The Flash, Wonder Woman

A-
Aquaman, Bane, Blue Beetle, Cheetah, Poison Ivy, Robin, Sub Zero

B
Cyborg, Gorilla Grodd, Swamp Thing, The Joker

Fixed tier list - Youph
I agree with most of this, but, i'd put scarecrow in A, harley in A- captain cold in B, cheetah in A and Bane in A

S+

· Deadshot
· Supergirl
· Red Hood
· Darkseid

S-

· Batman
· Green Arrow
· Superman
· Catwoman
· Starfire
· Black Adam

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm just waiting for people who get hit by the overhead part of Superman's laser after blocking the first part, and get hit by f2d1, to come in like "how superman not top 3 wtf".
I get hit by those and I still don't think he's top 3.

they say "he has bad neutral tho"
he had rms a projectile evade and can slow down time, what sort of neutral tools do you need