What's new

REO Wins "OPERATION WOLF", 36 Man Tournament of the NE & Canada

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Hopefully I will start practicing again for winter brawl so I don't have the reactions of a 90 year old like i did on friday. That was really frustrating. Just need people to play with... :(

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Hopefully I will start practicing again for winter brawl so I don't have the reactions of a 90 year old like i did on friday.
Lulz, I've experienced that feeling before. "Why the fuck can't I poke out of pressure?" This game is best played hyped up on caffeine and other stimulants. :p

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Tom made some good points on stream about the MKi ranking. I'm surprised there are no comments about that.
Lol.

Anyway, I find it funny people are even commenting on REO saying nikka like once when CDjr was saying it constantly, and no one says anything about him saying it? What is that about, lol? I don't think anyone should care either way because they weren't using the word negatively, but just wanted to point out how weird it is that REO is the only one getting flack for it. You nikkas need to lighten up.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Lol.

Anyway, I find it funny people are even commenting on REO saying nikka like once when CDjr was saying it constantly, and no one says anything about him saying it? What is that about, lol? I don't think anyone should care either way because they weren't using the word negatively, but just wanted to point out how weird it is that REO is the only one getting flack for it. You nikkas need to lighten up.
Nikkas these days. Crying off of dumb shit. Man up nikkas!