What's new

REO Wins "OPERATION WOLF", 36 Man Tournament of the NE & Canada

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
people get so upset over dumb stuff lol. The commentary had me practically in stitches at times because of its rediculousness.

And with Reo sayin the "N word".....So the hell what? lol, he was just jokin around. Besides i have some friends that just plain talk like that and arent even black....it don't mean diddly dick.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Was deffinately fun just got home lol ohio trip ftw thanks to shock and the dominicans super cool guys maximo going hard trying to find me somewere to crash :) thanks for covering me fee as well shock i forgot about tolls :/

Also i will be going to winter brawl so OHIO PLAYERS hit me up

@rev0lver needs moar props. Good shit on leveling up, we should play when Injustice releases, I'm too far behind in MK to be good I think, I remember the very first beginnings of VSM streams and you showed up and were free and shy to be on commentary, look how far you've come. Good job.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Stream Archive: http://www.twitch.tv/KombatNetwork

Anyone who was even an hour from YesterCades and didn't show without a reason missed out on some truly hype fun. We had about 15 last minute drop offs but at least 3 players (bringing 7 other players) had car trouble, and even then they all made it! Revolver and Khaotix did amazingly well in this tournament with no shortage of competition. Individual placements in a tournament with 8 others who could have just as easily been top 4 is impressive as Hell and truly shows they are the next ones to worry about.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
Sorry I couldn't make it.

Congratulations to REO. Your level of consistency is really impressive, man.

Did CD Jr and Maxter play much Kung Lao? Or was it only in top 8?

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
amazing event! amazing turnout! Amazing Venue!!! thank you all for coming !!

Thanks especially to Canada and Ohio for making the trip out!!

This last year was a great year for Kombat Network, can not thank you guys enough for all your support.

To show our appreciation as you may have heard. Kombat Network is working on Ultra Spec ARENA
8 full setups full time KN stream , 100" projector, plenty of room ....

Shock and i just announced the ready date to be on or around march 1st

we will be ready for injustice and whatever else anyone wants

ecilA

Noob
Tom made some good points on stream about the MKi ranking. I'm surprised there are no comments about that.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
amazing event! amazing turnout! Amazing Venue!!! thank you all for coming !!

Thanks especially to Canada and Ohio for making the trip out!!

This last year was a great year for Kombat Network, can not thank you guys enough for all your support.

To show our appreciation as you may have heard. Kombat Network is working on Ultra Spec ARENA
8 full setups full time KN stream , 100" projector, plenty of room ....

Shock and i just announced the ready date to be on or around march 1st

we will be ready for injustice and whatever else anyone wants

Thanks again sum this guy was SUPER hospitable :) great guy couldn't say enough for him and shock, and phil looking forward to more hopefully with some otheres lol boring trip by yourself

7L

Heads up!
Also top 8, 7L (Kitana) vs Khoatik (Kitana) 0-2
and Luzlou (Kabal) vs Rev0lver (Kitana) 0-2

edit: rev0lver already said it...now i feel awkward...ermm...

YAY REO!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Congrats to REO for winning. Man, that guy's Kabal is just on a whole different level man, shit is tough.

Also, props to 7L for taking out CD. That match was hella hype.

This weekend was a blast. Caught up with old friends, while meeting some new ones. I got to play and discuss Kitana with my idol, so that was pretty cool. The tournament was hype too, and it was pretty stacked. I hope I redeemed myself. The ovation I got after my match with REO made me feel welcomed into the community again. Hard work truly does pay off. Thanks for all the props. Can't wait til Winter Brawl!

The commentary was HILARIOUS lmao, especially with CDJr.

Lulzlou

Noob
Lulzlou in the top 8? Nice!
Yes sir. Although I played shitty on stream, I'm happy with my performance over all. I beat people I didn't think I could. CrispyCreme and AC1984 are much better players than me so I'm surprised I won.

Also mad props for @TetraSpirit for using baraka. I couldn't even begin to imagine how tough he has it. Beating him was a match up issue. He is a lot better than me.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Yes sir. Although I played shitty on stream, I'm happy with my performance over all. I beat people I didn't think I could. CrispyCreme and AC1984 are much better players than me so I'm surprised I won.

Also mad props for @TetraSpirit for using baraka. I couldn't even begin to imagine how tough he has it. Beating him was a match up issue. He is a lot better than me.
Stop downplaying yourself. You deserved your wins.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Also mad props for TheTetraSpirit for using baraka. I couldn't even begin to imagine how tough he has it. Beating him was a match up issue. He is a lot better than me.
Fixed the tag for you.

I rmember watching you at Dallas thinking "I bet he's going to get pretty damn good". Very nice performance, you are the only Kabal I don't root against.

Although I will admit beating Baraka with Kabal is a pretty easy road lol

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Props to Lulzlou for beating tetra. I definitely feared him, but I really wanted that runback lol, yet you eliminated him -_-. Either way, good shit man. That Kabal is becoming really good.