"Game... Blouses."
Us, American players need to get over it:
European players > the U.S. players
It's a fact, at this point.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Foxy loses = STAY FREE EUROPE TROLOLOLOL

Foxy wins = OBVIOUSLY SANDBAGGING AND ALSO FUK ONLINE YO

It's not like only one of the two players was suffering from the lag, foxy dropped Rain combos too. I'd better not say anything witty or everyone will make a big deal out of it. (.)(.)

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Good match, neither player was at their best though lets face it people. Im sure one way or the other these two will face off at Evo.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Rofl. This community is ridiculous. If F0xy lost the majority of those matches everyone would be stating "LOL EXPOSED! U SKRUB! U SUX!" I understand it's online and it's mostly irrelevant but jesus christ, dat hypocrisy. They're both ridiculously good players.
Foxy loses = STAY FREE EUROPE TROLOLOLOL

Foxy wins = OBVIOUSLY SANDBAGGING AND ALSO FUK ONLINE YO

It's not like only one of the two players was suffering from the lag, foxy dropped Rain combos too. I'd better not say anything witty or everyone will make a big deal out of it. (.)(.)
What saddens me is that it took about 4 or so pages for these intelligent and relevant comments to appear. This whole Online vs Offline and USA vs EU non sense has to stop.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Since everyone is way too busy discussing whether REO sandbagged or not and understimating EU players. I'll go ahead and ask what should have been asked already.

A F0xy Grampa UsedForGlue
As a Rain player I got to say I was intrigued by F0xy not using Bubble setups and RH cancel pressure. Is there a reason for this?

It might seem obvious F0xy probably didn't use them because the threat of :ex Nomad Dash. However, F0xy's BNB is the same combo Glue suggested to Pig a few days ago. This leads me to think F0xy's Rain simply aims for the damage and Waterport oki game.

I would like to hear your insight on this particular playstyle.