What's new

REO vs a f0xy grampa

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
holy shit.............that Rain.......as someone who mains Rain, i need to change my under where, and take a shower. i can't wait for evo...people will see how good Rain is

Online is fake mk, it's a totally different game. lol at all the people that think its serious and matters unless they're trolling.
You think people don't like watching this as a preview of EVO? Regardless if they actually play in the tournament ,do you not think they'll at least play a MM afterwards?

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
You think people don't like watching this as a preview of EVO? Regardless if they actually play in the tournament ,do you not think they'll at least play a MM afterwards?
People can like whatever they want, this really has nothing to do with what I said.

People can like whatever they want, this really has nothing to do with what I said.
The meaning was that to me at least it mattered as a little preview. Other than that your right ,and I'm wrong because thats the only thing it has to do with your post. It's completely irrelevant otherwise tho.

This proves Rain can beat Kabal, this matchup will change 5/5 or so, now this will be cool to watch at EVO, I will allways be routing against Kabal no matter who plays him :) NERF DEMAND!

You don't realize how good it is until you play him from what I hear. He punishes everything from bad pokes to whiffed specials with full combos. This is what I hear anyways.
I can vouch for F0xy, he's the real deal. The best player I've faced online, and I only played him twice.

Flagg

Noob
Yeah, it's easy for people to say that the lag somehow benefited Foxy, as if it was never a problem for him. He also dropped a few combos with Rain, but it didn't stop him from winning still.

Like Zwooosh says, you have to play him to know how good he really is, on or offline.

SZSR

Noob
The thing that makes Foxy so dangerous as an opponent is just how retardedly patient he is in matches. If he gets the life lead, he'll lame you out and try to whiff punish all day and he's so on point with it. Konqrr said a long time ago that walking backwards is the most dangerous thing in this game, and Foxy displays it perfectly.
Seriously ever since Konqrr said that i've been trying to put that into my gameplay, and i've seen a lot of improvement so far (just haven't been able to practice it offline recently).