What's new

REO vs a f0xy grampa

Dark_Rob

Noob
No, no... Rob, you of all people should know who's going to win! He's always at your house. :p
Not as long as he keeps playing that fish. Tom is an amazing player and hes taken that character further than anyone else possibly could. But there is only so much Subzero can do against the top characters in the game. Theres just to many losing battles. Ive tried to convince him to drop him. Kabal would be ideal but he hates him. Kenshi could fit his style which is inherently lame. At the very least he should give his Kung Lao more attention. Hes a far better character and does much better against the top characters in the game than Subzero ever could.
He just loves that damn fish though lol

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Not as long as he keeps playing that fish. Tom is an amazing player and hes taken that character further than anyone else possibly could. But there is only so much Subzero can do against the top characters in the game. Theres just to many losing battles. Ive tried to convince him to drop him. Kabal would be ideal but he hates him. Kenshi could fit his style which is inherently lame. At the very least he should give his Kung Lao more attention. Hes a far better character and does much better against the top characters in the game than Subzero ever could.
He just loves that damn fish though lol
That's when you play your best though... IMO

when you're playing a character you like.

Cage is one of the lag friendliest characters in the game, and Foxy was really dropping those 50% combos with Rain :rolleyes:

Let's not forget Foxy is an online player with over 30k games, I doubt Reo has more than a couple hundred.

The fact that Reo even put this up says everything.

Wow nothing pisses me off more than seeing two players from the UK and NY have what seemed like a pretty damn good connection. Meanwhile I lag with someone that's a few hours away from me. Christ.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I saw your original post, weasel.

Let's not forget Foxy is an online player with over 30k games, I doubt Reo has more than a couple hundred.
REO has a couple thousand. Almost as much as me in Player matches IIRC. He just doesn't play in lobbies or ranked.

Wow nothing pisses me off more than seeing two players from the UK and NY have what seemed like a pretty damn good connection. Meanwhile I lag with someone that's a few hours away from me. Christ.
To be fair, F0xy has, like, the most gdlk connection. I experience less lag with him than with many people from Canada or other parts of the US. I believe Temjiin said that he's the only guy on his friend list who has a legit 4 dot connection.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
To be fair, F0xy has, like, the most gdlk connection. I experience less lag with him than with many people from Canada or other parts of the US. I believe Temjiin said that he's the only guy on his friend list who has a legit 4 dot connection.
That's all fine and good, but you may want to check the average norm for the U.S. internet in the Speed Test Thread. One players with a godlike connection doesn't mean shit unless they both have one. I got plenty of bandwidth, but unless I play someone with similar bandwidth, it's not good enough for me, but then again I'm spoiled rotten by having constant offline competition so I have high-standards also.........

......................which everyone should have as well.

I once played someone where the connection was so ridiculously good it seemed like it exceeded offline reaction time lol, It was the weirdest feeling. Needless to say my timing was all off. Should have added that player and play them exclusively...probably could have saved me from destroying my 2 PS3 pads. So fkn frustrating knowing you've inputted the combo correctly and watching it get dropped on the screen. Ah MK, the game we love to hate (online at least).

davidovitch

In Europe!
What saddens me is that it took about 4 or so pages for these intelligent and relevant comments to appear. This whole Online vs Offline and USA vs EU non sense has to stop.

It's like they've forgotten about Tupac and Biggie..

Anyway great matches guys. Thanks for putting them up REO

Flagg

Noob
You know what, make all the sorry ass excuses for REO all you want.

Remember everyone saying the same about @Curbolicious, how he was going to get blown up at MLG because all he was, was a online warrior. Remember how that turned out in the end?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
You know what, make all the sorry ass excuses for REO all you want.

Remember everyone saying the same about @Curbolicious, how he was going to get blown up at MLG because all he was, was a online warrior. Remember how that turned out in the end?
I know people have said that f0xy is an online warrior, but he is extremely skilled in both offline and online.

The point is that if you watch REO in any recent tournament, how he plays with his combos and setups and pressure, then watch this video... If REO did not post it or you couldn't make out the name in the lifebar, you would NOT know it was him.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I know people have said that f0xy is an online warrior, but he is extremely skilled in both offline and online.

The point is that if you watch REO in any recent tournament, how he plays with his combos and setups and pressure, then watch this video... If REO did not post it or you couldn't make out the name in the lifebar, you would NOT know it was him.
Same goes for F0xy.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Kabal should IA/buzzsaw like fuck against Rain, shouldn't he ? And there was lag ok, but f0xy's Rain BnB is pretty tie on timing, and he drops it many time aswell.

Good shit btw. Cdjr you'll regret to drop that water god ! è_é

aj1701

Noob
Holy shit...you can play this online with your college internet? Mine is fuckin UNBEARABLE.
LOL. In college, I we had T3 internet connection form campus to the world, and in my last two years they moved to an OC3. Look it up. It was BADASS.

Deity

Noob
LOL. In college, I we had T3 internet connection form campus to the world, and in my last two years they moved to an OC3. Look it up. It was BADASS.
I didn't even bother playing online for the past 7 1/2 months. Basically nothing but lab time lol.

aj1701

Noob
I didn't even bother playing online for the past 7 1/2 months. Basically nothing but lab time lol.
Ha, ya theres that too. I was living off burgers from a vending machine for Quite a while. But if you play online, college is probably one of the best connections you'll have.