What's new

Remove one Kharacter, Your Pick

If Nether Realm Made You Pick only ONE Kombatant to REMOVE, who would they be, and why?

• Total voters

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Shao Kahn; not because I hate the character, but because I hate the practice of a day 1 paywall unless you buy something before hand without knowing all the details.

Fuck. That.
Not as bad as when I preordered the game for the sole purpose of getting him, only to have error after error after error... until I finally said f*** it and bought him. That was frustrating.

xKMMx

Banned
Raiden!!!! HE is lame AF and in story mode he is always screwing up. His tele into grab is annoying as hell in every game.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Sonya must stay. She's too successful and popular to go. Ronda's ICONIC voice makes this the best incarnation of the character ever.

I chose Kabal. Irrelevant to the game in every way. Bringing him back actually ruined his reputation. What a jobber. I nearly chose Kollector though. Shao Kahn's tax collector? He's the new Hsu Hao.
His storyline us really shit that's true but I don't base characters solely on their lore or story mode interactions.
The character gameplay wise is actually unique and fun. I wish his cancels where like they where before day one patch and he had his chakrum disk in his Back in the pack replacing bolt but fun to use otherwise.

Kollector is a waste of slot honestly lol.
Hard quote on this. I am not impressed with the new members, at all, but Kollector is just boring and uninspired.
I know it's unlikely, but instead of random guests (joker? really?) NRS should just add classics and even try to introduce new characters.
After the epic level of new characters like Erron and Dvorah, Kollector is.. a HUGE meh

Elias6999

Mournful Master
I like the character, and I even enjoy plays as him, but fuck Scorpion, F34, teleport, teleport ex, teleport cancel, and his walkspeed. It’s not that he might be overpowered, but plying against him means you aren’t gonna use most of your tools. I think we should be able to parry his teleport, but i’m probably alone in that lol

Addressing the popular choices:

They made Jacqui awesome in MK11, so she should stay, high tech Muay Thai should not be slept on.

Sonya needs to go, but I'd take her over Bo Rai Cho any day.

I wish they brought back Triborg instead of Frost.

Cetrion, I would rather have Tremor, or Shinnok instead of her, they should have made her control just plants, so she controls life to be a parallel of Shinnok, not a shitty mesh mash of Tremor, Fujin, and Rain/Hydro.

Geras is dope AF, sand and time powers is a brilliant combo.

Kollector is not bad, better than Ferra/Torr if anything.

Scorpion only noobs vote against him.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Does everyone hate frost cos of the daddy issues.
I was going off gameplay. Has to be Sonya or scorpion
How are they bad gameplay ? Sonya best shes been and scorpion is better than MK10 .. I mean it can be annoying fight against it but they overall good characters

Wigy

There it is...
How are they bad gameplay ? Sonya best shes been and scorpion is better than MK10 .. I mean it can be annoying fight against it but they overall good characters
Going off gameplay, tip top your ass in against sonya to get around her zoning then she mixes you for 40%.

Scorpion- teleport, obnoxious pokes.

I'm going entirely off gameplay

xKMMx

Banned
Going off gameplay, tip top your ass in against sonya to get around her zoning then she mixes you for 40%.

Scorpion- teleport, obnoxious pokes.

I'm going entirely off gameplay
OR you can tip toe in.. know your footsies and range, bait a string and punish. Not easy but good god enough of acting like these characters are impossible to beat .