What's new

Remove one Kharacter, Your Pick

If Nether Realm Made You Pick only ONE Kombatant to REMOVE, who would they be, and why?

• Total voters

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
If Nether Realm Made You Pick only ONE Kombatant to REMOVE, who would they be, and why?
are they too good?
useless both online and story?
Do they belong in another game instead
or do you want to remove the MOST used Kharacter, to troll everyone?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Skarlet... what the hell were they thinking? Real imaginative character there, just blood everything but with different shapes, speeds, and effects. Dumb.

But hey, let's put a rumored character that we broke out in MK9 as DLC in front of beloved classic chars like Reptile, Mileena, and others. Makes a lot of sense.

Great job with that one.

edit: Oh and hey by the way, isn't Nitara basically just Skarlett and Mileena with wings?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I will admit that I love playing as Sonya in this game, but she is definitely a boring generic military-type char. (not saying military is boring, don't get offended) Can't get rid of her though since she's been there since the beginning. Same with Geras, his design is terrible but his moves are unique as hell at least.

Can't wait to get the new masked Geras outfit!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I mean, Sonya is dead in he story. Might as well delete her ass to match the story line ;)
her dead was purposefully .... before, she was an one dimensional bland dumb hothead milf , and now she is a 23 years new blood mama that NRS want to develop in future in order to obscure Cassie , as being the hotshot sensation female presence in MK games .... so they did a good deal replacing old Sonya by the new Sonya ! :p :DOGE