What's new

Relaxed's Cyborg MU Chart

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
Also are you the elusive Cyborg player on PSN Pig has told me about? Your dash in style?

I'd love to see you wreck some faces at a tourney!? SCR?
I actually will be attending scr but I will be using zod and bane. If your looking for a good cyborg message @Nightmare0900 aka khaotic zombiex. He plays online quite frequently and will also be attending scr using cyborg. He is very capable of making it out in pools with that cyborg.

ZOMBIE

SoCal Player/ Member of EXiLE
I'd say joker vs cyborg - 6 4 cyborg
WW vs cyborg 6 4 cyborg
GA vs cyborg 6 4 cyborg
SM is even to me just my thoughts tho

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Does demi goddess make it in Wonder Womans favor? Can someone explain why she wins the Matchup
Bracelet every projectile on reaction, mash 1 1 during his strings for free full combo punishes, him shooting projectiles just pushes him to the corner. His grapple doesn't really save him considering the reach of her D2.

If you REALLY wanna be an asshole you can get the lifelead and sit in shield stance, she can also D3 under his projectiles too (in Lasso).

Played completely patiently, she shouldnt take any damage from Cyborg at all, in theory. So in practice the only way cyborg will get a hit on her is from a careless dash or something like that, but there's no point in dashing when you can walk forward and bracelet.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Bracelet every projectile on reaction, mash 1 1 during his strings for free full combo punishes, him shooting projectiles just pushes him to the corner. His grapple doesn't really save him considering the reach of her D2.

If you REALLY wanna be an asshole you can get the lifelead and sit in shield stance, she can also D3 under his projectiles too (in Lasso).

Played completely patiently, she shouldnt take any damage from Cyborg at all, in theory. So in practice the only way cyborg will get a hit on her is from a careless dash or something like that, but there's no point in dashing when you can walk forward and bracelet.
Id like to play this with you so I can see. What would you call the MU number "in theory"

I'm trying to find an answer to cyborg...and it aint my main characters

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Id like to play this with you so I can see. What would you call the MU number "in theory"

I'm trying to find an answer to cyborg...and it aint my main characters
In 'theory' WW should never lose, she'd parry every projectile and every time she combos him its basically enough damage for him to not be able to make it back.
He can technically 'win' the full screen game, but it's only because he can litter the screen, but parry means she takes no chip and gets a damage boost when she finally does touch him.

Once she's up close she's just sooooo much better than him its rediculous, more range, more speed, more damage, more options, less meter and she can interupt him for lots of damage when he starts using strings.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
2-8 vs Sinestro?

Seems a little ambitious. Sure, Sinestro has the upper hand, but if Cyborg gets first hit and gets rhythm he will out-damage Sinestro with each trade and be a decent early advantage.

It's 4-6, maybe 3.5-6.5

how did you do at winter brawl @Relaxedstate

imo DS is 5-5. cyborg can stand still and continuously shoot ground fireballs - if ds is trying to zone you do more damage in the trades. inevitably DS has to rush down

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
how did you do at winter brawl @Relaxedstate

imo DS is 5-5. cyborg can stand still and continuously shoot ground fireballs - if ds is trying to zone you do more damage in the trades. inevitably DS has to rush down
I got 17th :/ loser finals of pool. Got beat by MMH and flash. However I only used Cyborg in one MU against a NW lol, I have been using Zod in competitions for the past few weeks. Trying to get him ready for EVO

DS Edit: I had it 5-5 for a while, but felt that giving the favor to DS only because his rush down and footsies are superior. If DS gets the life lead earlier he can outzone Cyborg and then Cy has quite a lot of trouble regaining the lead making his comeback potential minimal. Cyborg outzones DS more easily, especially when he gets the life lead...but DS has a much bigger comeback potential since his combos do decent damage, but also carry straight to the wall.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate

TA is still an unparryable option. While gimmicky because everyone can literally see where he puts his slow missles, they can throw people off who are respecting his iafb/ground fireball. All of a sudden they have a chance to dash in, but the medium missle with a ground fireball will catch the dash and launch for a B3.

Edit: @AK L0rdoftheFLY Pick MMH, Batgirl, Sinestro or Raven. I think these are his worst! lol

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
2-8 vs Sinestro?

Seems a little ambitious. Sure, Sinestro has the upper hand, but if Cyborg gets first hit and gets rhythm he will out-damage Sinestro with each trade and be a decent early advantage.

It's 4-6, maybe 3.5-6.5
Maybe 3-7 but 4-6 is out of the question.If the sinestro player insists on trading blocked boulders and single shots for fireballs then yes Sinestro will lose. But it is not about trades... He can get trait for FREE in this MU. Duck fireball/charge trait. Trade shakcles with a fireball. Also. capitalizes huge off any mistake cyborg makes.

Once Sinestro has trait, it is RIP Cyborg even if Cyborg has a life lead. Sinestro with a life lead is close to unwinnable.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Nightwing 6-4 *Cries,,,,, obnoxiously* @K7L33THA

I mean, this could be a 6-4 but, a lot of yolo would be involved.. What do you think K7, from the last time we played?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Where do people stand on the GA mu? I am starting to think Cyborg beats him. GA really struggles with zoning that he can't shoot arrows under.

Also, I think Zatanna munches him 7-3.

@Relaxedstate
@Anyone else that shoots fireballs

Last edited:

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Where do people stand on the GA mu? I am starting to think Cyborg beats him. GA really struggles with zoning that he can't shoot arrows under.

Also, I think Zatanna munches him 7-3.

@Relaxedstate
@Anyone else that shoots fireballs
Zatanna is bad. For obvious reasons lol

I think GA-Cyborg is even. IAfB are worthless against a GA with a loaded arrow (especially fire arrow). However ground-fireballs dominate, and iafb will prevent him from loading an arrow. All GA needs to do is find a good jumping, dashing, ducking pattern against cyborg which comes pretty easily once they can tell the difference between iafb ad ground fireball. Some other things as well, but the MU needs a lot of fleshing out. No one likes to see shitter on shitter violence though :)