What's new

Regarding the "KL is now Jade tier comment"

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Stop whining biches and get good. KL is still awesome, just requires a much more practice.
P.S. Kung Lao for President!

P.P.S. For Tricky"Dickhead"Lizard.
Its just an offtop, nothing more. Why did i do that? Bcz i can! :)

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Stop whining biches and get good. KL is still awesome, just requires a much more practice.
P.S. Kung Lao for President!
Jesus fucking Christ you are retarded. None is really whining about kl you dumb fuck. We are just expressing our opinions on his low hat nerf.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Jesus fucking Christ you are retarded. None is really whining about kl you dumb fuck. We are just expressing our opinions on his low hat nerf.
Wow, easy son. I`ve just let myself to offtop some. I didnt even watch ur current discussions or smthg. That was in fact answer for previous posts of whiners, who can only talk and do shit. That`s all. ;)

I don't know about "being Jade tier" because I have never played against a real Jade.But Kung lao is really not what he once was

It seems most of you guys don't realise Kung Lao best combo/pressure was 21212 low hat into a blocked 21212 low hat/overhead/ex teleport/teleport instant 3. It did about as much damage as a standar BnB. But it build you meter instead of your oponent.... and it ended in a mixup. And the treat you could check opponent with a x-ray if he blocked the low hat point blank and tried to poke you back. That treat made you do even more 21212 mixup

Now all this is gone, I don't think he is the shadow of his former self. I started playing the game again after a long break. And I figure it was beter if I learned a beter character then try to find a new effective way to play kung Lao.

Sonya, Cage and Kabal look so much better for rushdown now . You guys seems to say at very high level the game revolve around matchup. So I guess Kung lao would be nice in a team with cage or sonya for the freddy/kenshi matchup, maybe even kabal. But for bad player like me, I think its better to focus on just One character. Goodbye Kung Lao ;)