What's new

Regarding the "KL is now Jade tier comment"

Flagg

Noob
It has to be a joke because I recall Perfect Legend saying Jade was the worst character in the game on KTP.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I disagree with Perfect Legend's statement in which Tom Brady agreed with. If anything, PL's Kung Lao is now "Jade Tier" status and nothing more. Come on, some players need to start being real. It's time we stop blaming characters that are obviously good.
Man, I've been on Skype for the last few weeks with PL talking about characters and strats constantly, and I thought he understood what I was talking about, on how good Kung Lao is and how to use him now in this current version, how to make his shit work and what not to do. I guess it didn't rub off on him too much. But I hope he sticks with KL.

The characters is amazing, bottom line.

If you watched the stream, brady was dead ass in saying he doesn't think lao is top ten, and that he needed that low hat cause he can't continue his pressure anymore. PL in a much more exaggerated way agreed by the use of the jade comment. Most likely another part of the real reason why PL left PU, all speculation though on that part.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Kung Lao is way below jade tier. Sindel, sheeva, jade, Kano. He needs super Super armor on spin. Low hat Needs to be +20 on hit and +50 on block. He needs to wear THREE hats so that Regular hat can go high in the air, mid and low.

All Kung Lao players that don't realize he's top ten can go fuck themselves. Stop crying cause he has a couple bad match ups. Try having +10 bad match ups.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

gdf

Noob
What? The teleport tech whiff makes him amazing, and as execution intensive Kabal or Cage. Just go to fecking practice mode and learn how to do it, rather than cry about it.

REO

Undead
If you watched the stream, brady was dead ass in saying he doesn't think lao is top ten, and that he needed that low hat cause he can't continue his pressure anymore. PL in a much more exaggerated way agreed by the use of the jade comment. Most likely another part of the real reason why PL left PU, all speculation though on that part.
Just because Tom Brady's Kung Lao can never beat Chris G doesn't mean Kung Lao is a bad character all of a sudden. I think Perfect Legend's Kung Lao may even make Tom Brady's look "extra Jade Tier".

jcage218

Noob
Just because Tom Brady's Kung Lao can never beat Chris G doesn't mean Kung Lao is a bad character all of a sudden. I think Perfect Legend's Kung Lao may even make Tom Brady's look "extra Jade Tier".
Really dude? How does saying stuff like that help with anything? Why are you hating on tom? Its his birthday for petes sake. He even gave you a shoutout on the stream at the end. He obviously doesn't have a problem with you, but you continue to blow him up. ( this is assuming your not trolling)