What's new

[Reboot] Final Patch Mortal Kombat 9 Petition

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I say we stop talking about Digi he just isn't worth our breath anymore. Besides lets keep focus in spreading the word we gotta get this thing back in gear.

This (pic above) 100% sums up why I pulled the petition and stepped down from streaming Espio's stream (few months ago).

It wasn't for revenge or to make a mockery out of this community. IT'S A STATEMENT! That I'M TIRED of being disrespected and belittled no matter what I do (just because there was a time when i was very vocal about my expectations for this game and community. in which I was very blunt and it wasn't want everyone wanted to hear/positive all the time. but I sure as hell thought it was necessary. i still do.).

There's only a select few I know personally, who can step outside of the community's demands/expectations and see things from my perspective. I've been through a lot, and you absolutely can't say it's entirely my fault. I'm NOT a victim here either.

From: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jul/17/balance-patch-petition-mortal-kombat-9-picks-over-800-signatures/#c518934

wrathoftheshokan said 15 hours, 14 minutes ago

petition has been closed.

seems like someone or a group of people really pissed off mr. au_im_digimon. i read on tym that people kept bringing up his past, that digimon always talked negative about mk9 for being a bad game that needed serious help & changes.
but i also remember that when he did that, no one in the mortal kombat community would listen to him and just claimed he was a bad player or person. it's funny how everyone wants the game changed now and siding with digimon.
i didn't play much of mk9 except when it first came out. and i remember then, that digimon was one of the biggest supporters out there. i remember when he gave away a prize for tom brady winning power up and his own money for mk koth challeneges online. not many memebers of the mortal kombat community did that.
if you ask me, i think the mortal kombat community brought this upon themselves. they just can't keep knocking down someone who really cared about their game/community in the first place. it's like once you piss off members of the mk community, you'll never hear the end of it no matter what good you try to do for them. that could drive someone away for good.

sometimes its best to leave the past alone, or it'll ultimately be your demise.
kind of sad the mk community thinks digimon is just trolling everyone. maybe they're just confused with someone who tried to do their best to make things right, and naturally upset because their efforts keep getting haunted and belittled by their past. then that person just gives up and let the mk community fend for themselves.
i'm sure they'll find someone new to start the petition or whatever. but maybe people will care even less now that it's been restarted. who knows.
the question really is, who cares?

hopefully NRS.
I wrote that.

So just because this community doesn't get what they want (the petition), EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE DRIVE TO GET IT IN THE FIRST PLACE (you surely didn't listen to me back then either), I'm such a bad person?

The "devil" and a "criminal"?

I took it upon myself to demand a patch. And now I honestly feel this community DOESN'T DESERVE ONE. You treat someone like shit and expect that person to kiss your ass SMH.

And I'm tired of it.

Sure, tell me to just leave and fuck off. Ban me. That's how you folks been doing things for YEARS, when someone wants to be an "individual". I know it all too well...

I honestly do feel bad, that I canceled the petition. But I'll be damned I apologize for it. Because I don't feel this community is going to change. And that's all I got to say.

I lost my faith in this community...

This (pic above) 100% sums up why I pulled the petition and stepped down from streaming Espio's stream (few months ago).

It wasn't for revenge or to make a mockery out of this community. IT'S A STATEMENT! That I'M TIRED of being disrespected and belittled no matter what I do (just because there was a time when i was very vocal about my expectations for this game and community. in which I was very blunt and it wasn't want everyone wanted to hear/positive all the time. but I sure as hell thought it was necessary. i still do.).

There's only a select few I know personally, who can step outside of the community's demands/expectations and see things from my perspective. I've been through a lot, and you absolutely can't say it's entirely my fault. I'm NOT a victim here either.

From: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jul/17/balance-patch-petition-mortal-kombat-9-picks-over-800-signatures/#c518934

I wrote that.

So just because this community doesn't get what they want (the petition), EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE DRIVE TO GET IT IN THE FIRST PLACE (you surely didn't listen to me back then either), I'm such a bad person?

I took it upon myself to demand a patch. And now I honestly feel this community DOESN'T DESERVE ONE. You treat someone like shit and expect that person to kiss your ass SMH.

And I'm tired of it.

Sure, tell me to just leave and fuck off. Ban me. That's how you folks been doing things for YEARS, when someone wants to be an "individual". I know it all too well...

I honestly do feel bad, that I canceled the petition. But I'll be damned I apologize for it. Because I don't feel this community is going to change. And that's all I got to say.

Why are you telling this to everyone if you lost faith in this community??? Just LEAVE if it's so terrible, we've got a new petition, this thread has nothing to do with you anymore.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

I wrote that.

And I'm tired of it.

You're just an irresponsible idiot. Who cares if someone insulted you you crybaby? If your skin ain't thick then you shouldn't even have returned.

Have you considered that maybe this petition is bigger than you? No, because you're never acting like an adult and don't know what the obligations of acting like one include.

Honestly, I've always found you quite a funny guy, now I just see you're an idiot.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
This petition is BIG.

How big, you ask?

It's bigger than me (;)), you, and the rest of the community. Hell, it's even bigger than MK9. Patch or no patch, getting a large amount of signatures on this petition will send a message to both NRS and WB: "There are a lot of us who want to see these games stay relevant. If you keep supporting them, even years after their release, we'll keep supporting you in kind."

This is something they'd keep in mind when working on future projects, so it is of the utmost importance that we spread the word on this.

ROFLMFAO! Fuck you man lol. Half the time I can't tell when you're being serious or trolling SMH.

As to everyone else. It's NOT just a couple of people. It's the community. When will you get that through your skulls? You can say what you want (its bigger than someone, just leave, tough skin - BULLSHIT). Its easy to do that when you're not in my shoes dealing with the bullshit over the years, and at all times wanted nothing but the best for this community and game (no matter what I said or did).

And this is exactly why I have no faith. All you folks want is what's convenient for you. You are selfish. Back when I was screaming for changes and to demand a patch, you folks told me to "GET FUCKED" (for lack of better words).

The more I remember the disrespect and neglect, the more I really wish I never started that petition in the first place.

You don't deserve shit. Keeping it 100.

I'm emo, a villain, a criminal, the devil? FUCK YOU! I've done MORE for this community than probably 90% of you (and that includes your mods and high level players). So you can GTFOH with that bull. Seriously. -__-

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work

I wrote that.

And I'm tired of it.

dude get a life.... Keep your mood swings to urself..better yet do everyone a favor and step away from the MK and INJ community you are cancer to it

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
ROFLMFAO! Fuck you man lol. Half the time I can't tell when you're being serious or trolling SMH.

As to everyone else. It's NOT just a couple of people. It's the community. When will you get that through your skulls? You can say what you want (its bigger than someone, just leave, tough skin - BULLSHIT). Its easy to do that when you're not in my shoes dealing with the bullshit over the years, and at all times wanted nothing but the best for this community and game (no matter what I said or did).

And this is exactly why I have no faith. All you folks want is what's convenient for you. You are selfish. Back when I was screaming for changes and to demand a patch, you folks told me to "GET FUCKED" (for lack of better words).

The more I remember the disrespect and neglect, the more I really wish I never started that petition in the first place.

You don't deserve shit. Keeping it 100.

I'm emo, a villain, a criminal, the devil? FUCK YOU! I've done MORE for this community than probably 90% of you (and that includes your mods and high level players). So you can GTFOH with that bull. Seriously. -__-
Digi you and I have never had any problems as far as I know man, and I'm aware of what you've done not only for the game, but the community as well. I've always understood why you were so frustrated with the game and everyone who supported it the way it is now, because you aren't the only one who thinks this game is garbage in it's current state. I've caught loads of shit for trashing the game, but not only do I still continue to play, I continue to contribute and do whatever I can for the community...you went about it differently and that's why people give you more shit than me or others. I'm not trying to put you on blast man, but from what I saw in that thread it was a very small minority still bringing the heat down on you for the past. From what I saw you just looked like a kid who got mad and picked up all his toys, then went home. I've personally never thought you did anything wrong at any point during the past couple of years, ask anyone, look back at any of the many threads made they will show you. This is really the first time I've had a problem with anything you've done, again I can understand why but I feel like what this was for was bigger than a bunch of assholes who just wanna sit behind keyboards and be dicks.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
dude get a life.... Keep your mood swings to urself..better yet do everyone a favor and step away from the MK and INJ community you are cancer to it
By responding like this you are just as much a part of the "cancer" as he is, so please leave with him if you want to act like this.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
By responding like this you are just as much a part of the "cancer" as he is, so please leave with him if you want to act like this.
u gonna go through all the 8 pages of ppl who made comments you dont agree with and attack them too? Its called an opinion everyone has one and u dont agree. ok cool keep it moving

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
u gonna go through all the 9 pages of ppl who made comments you dont agree with and attack them too? Its called an opinion everyone has one and u dont agree. ok cool keep it moving
Just because I quoted you and only you doesn't mean the post was meant for just you. Stop getting butthurt over my "opinion". There's a difference between having an opinion and being an asshole, and you are looking awfully round at the moment. You all act like Digi has never had a reason to act this way when you've all sat there and given him shit for having an actual OPINION about something, MK9 in particular. He called the game garbage all day every day and you all hated him for it, and he retaliated accordingly. Both sides could've did things better.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Just because I quoted you and only you doesn't mean the post was meant for just you. Stop getting butthurt over my "opinion". There's a difference between having an opinion and being an asshole, and you are looking awfully round at the moment. You all act like Digi has never had a reason to act this way when you've all sat there and given him shit for having an actual OPINION about something, MK9 in particular. He called the game garbage all day every day and you all hated him for it, and he retaliated accordingly. Both sides could've did things better.
thats my point tho...why go through all this trouble if all u do is trash the community? Seems alittle immature to me. Then when ppl want answers he basically throws it back in our faces. Not cool. I dont dislike him i dont know him but why should he be an active member if he does shit like this??

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Welp, as far as news concerning the petition goes...

I just reposted the petition link on my offline scene's FB page (with a little extra ass-kissing/apologizing). Those who haven't done already should try to do the same.:)

And I simply believe that the disrespect is bigger than that petition. You guys look at one thread. Try going back YEARS of disrespect, belittlement of my efforts, and down playing me as a player.

I think it's NOW laughable, that you folks believe a petition is more important than someone being disrespected trying to do something nice FOR YOU!

You need to get over yourselves.

But you know what, like it's been said in the thread: it's a new petition (well copy and paste one. and I honestly want it taken down and someone make a new one from scratch. that is my work, that is NOW undeserving), and has nothing to do with me (probably wouldn't be one if it wasn't for me LBSH).

I got a ton of messages of people demanding I explain myself. I did. I'm though with this situation (unless someone says something about me I don't like). Because until the day I am banned (for whatever reason), I'm going to defend myself. It's clear there's very few people who will.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Digi, when someone on this community acts like a dick, i simply ignore him, first because they don't know me, and second because nothing good will come out from it.
I saw that anti patching discussion thread too, u want to know what i did instead of paying attention? i ignored that thread, the persons who where discussing and kept sharing the petition.

To a point i think you should have done the same, i dunno how can you flip like this and get mad to the world because of someone else, you shouldn't just close the petition man, its mostly like you just killed yourself and took along all the ppl that were backing you up and supporting you, you took along all the ppl that were seen a different person on you, the ppl that were seen a good side of you.

You need learn how to keep your cool bro, practice zen or something, because every time you enrage you just charge into everybody by making all the wrong decisions.

You're probably proud of what you did, and you don't care what everyone thinks or says, i'm not mad at you, but i'm sad man, no one deserves to be looked like a snake.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
thats my point tho...why go through all this trouble if all u do is trash the community? Seems alittle immature to me. Then when ppl want answers he basically throws it back in our faces. Not cool. I dont dislike him i dont know him but why should he be an active member if he does shit like this??
I never said he trashed the community, I said he trashed the game, which he had a right to do and I agreed with him...MK9 in it's current state is terrible. He honest to god never said anything bad about the community until the community started thrashing him for talking trash about the game. The community made this situation what it is, it was all retaliation on his end. This retaliation imo is a little too much, but it's still just a reaction to the way you all talk to him.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
I never said he trashed the community, I said he trashed the game, which he had a right to do and I agreed with him...MK9 in it's current state is terrible. He honest to god never said anything bad about the community until the community started thrashing him for talking trash about the game. The community made this situation what it is, it was all retaliation on his end. This retaliation imo is a little too much, but it's still just a reaction to the way you all talk to him.
Except most of us have never trashed the man, ever. He had nearly 1000 people backing him on this petition before it was closed, a lot of whom probably never said 2 words to him before the fact.

Nothing against you at all, man, but generalized statements like that should probably be avoided. As long as you're referring to the petition signers, anyway.