What's new

[Reboot] Final Patch Mortal Kombat 9 Petition

Hemlock

Noob
I think when SF4 was being revised, they had certain forums for everyone to chime in with their ideas for updates for a limited amount of time. I would love to see that as part of the final patch process. There are some members of this community who really know the ins and outs of the game and it would be great if their input helped shape the final patch.

NRS SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
More patches? You can't be serious! Even if there are high and low tier characters, I prefer to study the game once and know it than having to memorize frame data and stuff each two seconds. I am having trouble studying the game as it is now, I can't imagine how hard it'd be if they change it.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
More patches? You can't be serious! Even if there are high and low tier characters, I prefer to study the game once and know it than having to memorize frame data and stuff each two seconds. I am having trouble studying the game as it is now, I can't imagine how hard it'd be if they change it.
You had 2 years to study the game and what you did? Nothing, I never heard of you in any tournament, so please get out, thanks.

Relax. It's not like the entire game is gonna change. Most frame data should remain the same.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
Well, looks like Capcom just said they think Marvel needs a patch. fml Meanwhile I just wish NRS would stop working on Injustice stuff and start on MK1o.

I think when SF4 was being revised, they had certain forums for everyone to chime in with their ideas for updates for a limited amount of time. I would love to see that as part of the final patch process.
Precisely.

While I handle the petition from this end,

I would love for the community to get together and make a "Final Patch Notes" based on popular vote.

It would be a great visual guide for NRS to see exactly what we want. (Instead of having to search through the forums one post at a time and falsely interpret things.)

Final results would be front-paged.

AU_IM_DIGIMON

Regarding the copy/paste:

Just informing you that your text on the petition isn't copyright, nor is it properly written.

I do not have the time to revise it as for I am on a trip.

Though I do not think you should even care that you were the one who wrote it nor do I think you deserve any praise for it.. but nonetheless it was your writing, thus I will state that in the petition.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
You know...this is exactly how things in life get recognized. I have no problem throwing money towards WB for a patch...they can still be convinced $$$. Lets keep this alive.

AU_IM_DIGIMON

Regarding the copy/paste:

Just informing you that your text on the petition isn't copyright, nor is it properly written.

I do not have the time to revise it as for I am on a trip.

Though I do not think you should even care that you were the one who wrote it nor do I think you deserve any praise for it.. but nonetheless it was your writing, thus I will state that in the petition.
LMFAO, am I really reading this?

You disrespect me as a person:

(Note: Petition rebooted due to lack of any intellect by the previous petition creator)
Then you remind me about how badly written my petition was (seen above in your quote).

And then you say you feel I didn't deserve any praise for it in the first place (again...quote above)?

YOU ARE A PRIME EXAMPLE WHY I AM GLAD I CANCELED THAT SHIT! -__-

People like you in this community don't deserve ANYTHING. You can't even do the MK community justice giving them a well articulated and revised petition. In your words, as passionate, and sincere. Instead you copy and paste my shit, BELITTLE ME, and use your vacation as an excuse. You can't even sacrifice 30 minutes to an hour of your time (how long it took me to write it), for a better petition.

Since you disrespected me. I'm going to report that petition and see it is removed. -__-

Then you remind me about how badly written my petition was (seen above in your quote).

And then you say you feel I didn't deserve any praise for it in the first place (again...quote above)?

People like you in this community don't deserve ANYTHING. You can't even do the MK community justice giving them a well articulated and revised petition. In your words, as passionate, and sincere. Instead you copy and paste my shit, BELITTLE ME, and use your vacation as an excuse. You can't even sacrifice 30 minutes to an hour of your time (how long it took me to write it), for a better petition.

Since you disrespected me. I'm going to report that petition and see it is removed. -__-
dude you need professional help!

Do as you must.

Oh I apologize, i'm not creating the petition for any praise. Unlike you.

You didn't get the "rightly deserved praise" that you wanted when you created the petition? Too bad.
If that's what you're creating the petition for, then why even bother?
It's obvious you do not truely want to help the community, but rather be proclaimed a hero.

I'm not asking anything in return nor am I asking to be glorified.
I'm doing this for two reasons:
- You childishly removed the previous petition because you didn't get your worship as the "TYM Savior"
- I actually want to make a change for the game.

You deserve the disrespect I give because of your removal of the petition. (But know that is the only reason I am giving disrespect, nothing else.) As I have stated before, this petition is bigger than the both of us (http://imgur.com/Um4K11r), and having personal emotion overwhelm you is very un-professional.

I have no previous history with you nor do I have any knowledge of your intentions. I'm simply addressing this one factor. But it seems to me that you enjoy causing meaningless arguments:

"Instead you copy and paste my shit, BELITTLE ME, and use your vacation as an excuse."

Wow. Is this how ignorant people are when arguing? I mean, i'm always the one to observe the futile exchange of poorly written words, but I never thought one could be this irrational and falsely assume my situations solely because he cannot provide a superior argument.

I pity you. You're misguided and require time alone to mature.

Now as for the thread's and community's sake, I will not further continue this counterproductive quibble between us.

Now, goodbye.

The numerous offenders within the MKC, and Digimon, are to blame.

As I have come to see it, Digimon loved MK9, and he trashed it because it needed a lot of work.
Many members of the MKC came forward and did not understand that he did it because he loved the game, instead they believed it was because he hated the game.

After some time, Digimon retaliated by also trashing the MKC because of those misunderstandings. I can see why he would do such things, but it doesn't make him right.

Fast-forward: Digimon created the petition, once more out of his love for MK9, but offenders within the MKC have once more risen to put him down for a past that they did not understand too well. He did not desire praise, but the betterment of MK9. Years of this bullshit took its toll on Digimon, and so he closed the petition, believing that the entire MKC did not deserve anything because of this hatred towards him.

I understand why you feel that way, AU_IM_DIGIMON, and I'm not going to hold it against you for closing the first petition. I will say that you could've handled things a little better now, and back then, but what the hell do I know? I don't know if you've tried to explain yourself many times back then, but they either failed to understand or more offenders continued to sprout up, or if you didn't try to explain yourself enough.

Have I overlooked something, Digi?

This is a chain of wrongdoing. The offenders within the MKC are wrong for the bullshit they did to Digimon in their misunderstandings, and Digi is wrong for retaliating the way he has.

I will say now, that you can handle this shit better, Digimon: You don't have to resort to insults, or any immature comments. Fuck, you don't even need to respond to anyone if you are not willing to explain what the offenders within the MKC have done for years and what you have done in response, in simple terms, so that people don't think you're doing all of this to be an asshole or something.

The numerous offenders within the MKC, and Digimon, are to blame.

As I have come to see it, Digimon loved MK9, and he trashed it because it needed a lot of work.
Mnay members of the MKC came forward and did not understand that he did it because he loved the game, instead they believed it was because he hated the game.

After some time, Digimon retaliated by also trashing the MKC because of those misunderstandings. I can see why he would do such things, but it doesn't make him right.

Fast-forward: Digimon created the petition, once more out of his love for MK9, but offenders within the MKC have once more risen to put him down for a past that they did not understand too well. He did not desire praise, but the betterment of MK9. Years of this bullshit took its toll on Digimon, and so he closed the petition, believing that the entire MKC did not deserve anything because of this hatred towards him.

I understand why you feel that way, AU_IM_DIGIMON, and I'm not going to hold it against you for closing the first petition. I will say that you could've handled things a little better now, and back then, but what the hell do I know? I don't know if you've tried to explain yourself many times back then, but they either failed to understand or more offenders continued to sprout up, or if you didn't try to explain yourself enough.

Have I overlooked something, Digi?

This is a chain of wrongdoing. The offenders within the MKC are wrong for the bullshit they did to Digimon in their misunderstandings, and Digi is wrong for retaliating the way he has.

I will say now, that you can handle this shit better, Digimon: You don't have to resort to insults, or any immature comments. Fuck, you don't even need to respond to anyone if you are not willing to explain what the offenders within the MKC have done for years and what you have done in response, in simple terms, so that people don't think you're doing all of this to be an asshole or something.
I agree with this 150%. This is 100% the truth.

I fucked up, a ton. And could have handled things differently (even if I felt they were necessary). But I will try NOT to put myself in similar situations again.

Satan1

Ice Pirate

I fucked up, a ton. And could have handled things differently (even if I felt they were necessary). But I will try NOT to put myself in similar situations again.

No more Digimonster? You're a goddamn pussy!

Now sign the petetion like a good boy! :)

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
We need that patch, The game is too good to stop playing it for lack of that patch.

You are so right man. MK9 is the best MK part ever! Is my love. I playing just MK9 and nothing else =) And I play the game over 2 years =)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

For your sake, I hope so. One more warning of any kind will result in a very lengthy ban on your account.