What's new

[Reboot] Final Patch Mortal Kombat 9 Petition

For your sake, I hope so. One more warning of any kind will result in a very lengthy ban on your account.
I never got a warning in the first place. So I have zero clue what your are talking about.

Banned for having an opinion.

Banned for defending self from community.

What's next, banned for loggin in lol?

I know...I know, "Well Webster if you claim you don't respect/like the community...why do you want to post here anyways?"

I still play the game. Simple as that. You'd be SURPRISED at how many people I KNOW PERSONALLY are extremely disappointed with/don't like - this community and posting among you now. Think about that...

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Only 500+ signatures in 3 days =/

The first one had 800+ in the same amount of time I think.

Not looking good. There's no way we can get even close to 20k signatures.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I never got a warning in the first place. So I have zero clue what your are talking about.

Banned for having an opinion.

Banned for defending self from community.

What's next, banned for loggin in lol?

I know...I know, "Well Webster if you claim you don't respect/like the community...why do you want to post here anyways?"

I still play the game. Simple as that. You'd be SURPRISED at how many people I KNOW PERSONALLY are extremely disappointed with/don't like - this community and posting among you now. Think about that...
Actually and this last I am even going to say anything, because frankly I'm sick of all the drama, especially your emo drama. If I was a mod on this site you would have been banned as soon as I saw that you tried to hide yourself after the petition being closed. Again your still here posting away though seeking the attention you desire.

This goes out to everyone on here, just stop responding to any posts by him, all your doing is giving him what he wants, ATENTION. I'm done now screw all the drama here.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Dude, I don't even know you, never judged you and never claimed MK9 didn't have problems. I damn sure never called anyone a bad player either and I think I speak for a lot of people. I find it hard to believe that the entire community was against you at any point in time, it's a pretty big community. I honestly think this entire drama queen bullshit is retarded.

What % of people that actually signed that petition do you think ever even had words with you before? I'm positive whoever you had problems with were an extreme minority but it looks like more people don't like you now because of this bullshit. You can't just bring a bunch of people in on some bullshit they knew nothing about and expect everyone to understand why.

Only 500+ signatures in 3 days =/

The first one had 800+ in the same amount of time I think.

Not looking good. There's no way we can get even close to 20k signatures.
I feel like giving up hope

Edit: And first was 1000+ after less than a day. If the first was not cancelled it could be more than 10000 right now.

Dude, I don't even know you, never judged you and never claimed MK9 didn't have problems. I damn sure never called anyone a bad player either and I think I speak for a lot of people. I find it hard to believe that the entire community was against you at any point in time, it's a pretty big community. I honestly think this entire drama queen bullshit is retarded.

What % of people that actually signed that petition do you think ever even had words with you before? I'm positive whoever you had problems with were an extreme minority but it looks like more people don't like you now because of this bullshit. You can't just bring a bunch of people in on some bullshit they knew nothing about and expect everyone to understand why.
you are 100% wrong! did you even read half the crap in this thread? i'm not sure how much you were actually on the forums or in stream chats through out the years. but, during mk's prime, the moment I started keeping it real about how fucking terrible this game truly is and it needed help...I received NOTHING BUT bullshit from the entire community.

labeled "trash tier" on the mk9 players tier list (yeah that's it after placing top 8/well a few times with the worst character in the game smh). constant messages on psn of disrespect. tons of arguing/belittlement/disrespect on tym and on stream chat. and these are just some examples.

its laughable that it seems you think i'm borderline making this up in my mind or something.

Actually and this last I am even going to say anything, because frankly I'm sick of all the drama, especially your emo drama. If I was a mod on this site you would have been banned as soon as I saw that you tried to hide yourself after the petition being closed. Again your still here posting away though seeking the attention you desire.

This goes out to everyone on here, just stop responding to any posts by him, all your doing is giving him what he wants, ATENTION. I'm done now screw all the drama here.
I dunno how many times I asked people to stop tagging me in shit. And here you go, cause you feel as if you need to get the last say. But you can believe what you want. This isn't about attention. This is about making a statement that i'm tired of the bullshit. And continued to receive it, that I'm supposed to just heed to the community's wishes and expectations. FUCK THAT!

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
you are 100% wrong! did you even read half the crap in this thread? i'm not sure how much you were actually on the forums or in stream chats through out the years. but, during mk's prime, the moment I started keeping it real about how fucking terrible this game truly is and it needed help...I received NOTHING BUT bullshit from the entire community.

labeled "trash tier" on the mk9 players tier list (yeah that's it after placing top 8/well a few times with the worst character in the game smh). constant messages on psn of disrespect. tons of arguing/belittlement/disrespect on tym and on stream chat. and these are just some examples.

its laughable that it seems you think i'm borderline making this up in my mind or something.

I dunno how many times I asked people to stop tagging me in shit. And here you go, cause you feel as if you need to get the last say. But you can believe what you want. This isn't about attention. This is about making a statement that i'm tired of the bullshit. And continued to receive it, that I'm supposed to just heed to the community's wishes and expectations. FUCK THAT!
Its your own fault tough, how can anyone take you serious after your 2 years of constant trashing on mk9, then when injustice comes out, mk9 is suddenly the best game but needs patches and injustice is the new game your trashing on.
And now this petition? lol dude get a grip, i said it before, give respect, get respect.

I signed your petition but fuck this im not gonna bother signing this petition

redeyes

Button Masher
digi deleted his version of it and trashed MK all for attention.

its simple its 16 year old girl tactics.

like yeah i knew MK was broken but i didnt need to come on TYM and trash the game day after day after day, nor would i ever attack the community over it cause were like a family here.

thats what im getting to next Where was digi when we were pushing for big #'s at big tournaments? oh right shitting on us. some support huh? even now when im not the biggest fan of MK anymore (game wise not the series) I would still try & support it 110%

I dont like digi, i dont respect anyone who shits on our community. were a close ass knit group who would give the shirt off our backs for each other around here. I think its fucked up he was even unbanned for all the shit talking he did in the past but the my opinion.

i hope this new petition reaches its goal so we can just rub it in his face.

PS: dont attack @Astrocytic
cause hes on vacation and doesnt want to spend 30min to an hour typing something up & would rather enjoy himself

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash

If it was really that bad I'll shut the fuck up honestly. I'm just saying I'm sure a majority of players that signed that petition probably never had any problems with you. If people label you trash tier you can shut them up and if they're randoms it doesn't matter wtf they say if they aren't going to play you.

Its your own fault tough, how can anyone take you serious after your 2 years of constant trashing on mk9, then when injustice comes out, mk9 is suddenly the best game but needs patches and injustice is the new game your trashing on.
And now this petition? lol dude get a grip, i said it before, give respect, get respect.

I signed your petition but fuck this im not gonna bother signing this petition
I supported this game more than most when it was first released. then when I started to understand how bad it really was, of course imam be blunt about it and trash it. why wouldn't I, I want a better mk game. but with that people dissed the fuck out of me. then I retaliated with telling the community about itself and the game.

so yeah 2 years talking shit about a bad game demanding changes and a patch. and most people telling me stfu and play, game is fine. SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT!

but now you all see wtf I was talking about all this time. SAD, smh.

and even though all this shit, I STILL supported the game. running it at tournaments, streaming it, giving away money for it. sounds like I never respected the game and scene at one point huh?

gtfo....

PS: dont attack @Astrocytic
cause hes on vacation and doesnt want to spend 30min to an hour typing something up & would rather enjoy himself
this man disrespected me and c&p my original petition. doing all I can to get it taken down. just waiting on a email reply now -__-

redeyes

Button Masher
@digi you weren't blunt about it.

being blunt is like yo this game is broken they need to patch it and giving real info and advice

not
YO MK IS FUCKING TRASH THIS COMMUNITY IS SO DUMB FOR PLAYING THIS TRASH GAME AHAHAHA TTT2 IS SOOO MUCH BETTER THEN IT! IM NEVER PLAYING THAT TRASH GAME AGAIN. ITS GOING INTO MY GARBAGE CAN.

and yeah u supported it when it came out im pretty sure a lot of people did then a lot of people stopped for the same reasons u did but they never had the balls to trash it the way you did nor would they trash the community.

im pretty sure LIJOE did all the same things ur trying to defend yourself with , without trashing us as a community.

you fucked yourself on this one buddy.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Digi, do me a favor and stay out of this thread -- because it's not going to go anywhere and it'll just distract from the task at hand.

Thanks.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Digi is trying to make himself out to be some kind of martyr, which is completely backwards.

Digi, never once did you ever act like an adult when presenting criticism for MK9. I've watched you for 2 years straight up call this game and its community garbage like a damn brat, as if calling us morons was supposed to inspire us to see the light and agree with you or something equally stupid.

All you've ever done is spout garbage like "MK9 and its community is SHIT who eats up WHATEVER nrs shits out -_-_-_-;; smh smh smh". Gee, I wonder why nobody takes you seriously and doesn't respect you. You were and still are incredibly obnoxious and nobody likes an arrogant loud mouth who insults other people for not agreeing with him.

It's your own damn fault nobody here respects you. See you when MK10 comes out.

TheSpore

There was no statement for one thing, almost all the site backed you up on the petition, I highly doubt all 831 people signed it didn't even have a damn clue who you are. Your statement is flawed, if that is what you are trying to do. Look if you come to site that is predominately MK9 players and trash MK9, what do you expect people to do, be nice. Its the internet when you troll, you get trolling and insults in return.

You see this all about attention, I can tell just by the way you write your posts. You may not realize it, but I figured out many things about your personality just by reading how you write.

You are self centered, you want to be the center of it all. It is obvious that you don't get respect, nor the attention you desire in the real world, so you come to the internet. Even if that attention is negative. You still feel the need to even quote me, because you know I will respond and every response you receive, further feeds this ego you formed in your head. If you were tired of "bullshit" you wouldn't even bother being on the site. Most people will not remain where they are unwanted, yet here you are consistently posting away, because it feeds this need for respect and attention you desire.

What is really sad is I said every last bit of this before and you ignored that post, yet you decided to quote this one, why is that, its because I didn't fully call you out on your bullshit. You don't care though about pissing people on the internet off though, because to you they aren't people, they are just a bunch of avatars and text. That is sad if it were so the truth perhaps you should do a some research in cyber-bullying. Here is the other thing you made this claim that we were all cyber-bullying you on the site, explain this did I ever troll you or speak out of tongue towards, actually I supported your petition.

I only speak this to you, not to feed your ego, but show others and expose your intentions on this thread. Look at that, you managed to derail an entire thread about an MK9 petition, to being about you, if that isn't a scream for attention I don't know what is. Just accept that no one here wants you on the site and go find another site you can be a member of TYM isn't the only MK site on the web. Attention whoring here is either going to get you banned from the site or everyone will just start ignoring all that you say. Eventually people will have enough your nonsense.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
This thread is turning into a cesspool of drama. If we want this thread to be taken seriously by NRS or anyone else, then please keep this thread focused on simply signing your support for the patch and leave it at that. Any future postings that continue to fuel the drama-fire, one way or the other, will result in warnings.

TheSpore

AU_IM_DIGIMON: You did nothing good so don't kid yourself, also if anything what you did was make this entire community look like a joke and many will have a harder time taking us seriously. I am done this is the last I say anything to you as far as I am concerend you don't exist on this site at all. Also BTW we never had any history together on the site either so you can keep my name out of your mouth as well.
@MKillBill: Sorry for one last comment that was off the topic, can something be done about this person who continues to spout his nonsense, he did afterall make our entire site look like a joke.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
AU_IM_DIGIMON: You did nothing good so don't kid yourself, also if anything what you did was make this entire community look like a joke and many will have a harder time taking us seriously. I am done this is the last I say anything to you as far as I am concerend you don't exist on this site at all. Also BTW we never had any history together on the site either so you can keep my name out of your mouth as well.
@MKillBill: Sorry for one last comment that was off the topic, can something be done about this person who continues to spout his nonsense, he did afterall make our entire site look like a joke.

Since you asked... Digimon was just warned for making another post in here that was off-topic after I made that warning. His account is now banned for 3 months.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Just signed this petition cause its not the others fault that digi messed up and now i see that hes banned thats a good sign too