What's new

[Reboot] Final Patch Mortal Kombat 9 Petition

ColeTrain

Never been to a tournament. Stuck in NY
Going to close the old thread and front-page this one. Let's hope it goes without fail this time.
Please do, there's an old thread about the petition I posted this link on, not sure of its the same you're talking about. But I'm spreading the word as much as possible.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Well you beat me to this and thank you for resurrecting it, folks lets get back to spreadinga dn letting others know.

Signed...again lol. Someone should post this on eventhubs gamestop ign and shoryuken forums to get an ass ton of sigs. I'm at work right now so i can't really do that right now

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I just gave PL the new link and I will post on FaceBook and I emailed my buddy Will from Gaming Blend the new link and the new information

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Whos idea was to let digi be responsible for the first one?
Smh

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
He wasn't put in charge by anyone, really. He just took the initiative and did something that we believed was a kind gesture.

And then stuff happened.

Plop

Noob
You should probably make it clear in the original post that this is a different petition to the one we've all signed already. I wouldn't have known if i hadn't read the comments first

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Signed. But didn't have the balls to share it again, and directly talk to ppl to convice them to sign it, my brother had signed before, a few friends who also played, hell, i even talked to kerri before, just to Digi punch me hard on the balls like that. Now i have to find some other balls to share it again, but now i won't be doing it for a while sorry.