What's new

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!? The 2011-2012 NFL thread

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Please... He's content playing the Patriots once a year. He's too much of a pussy to play the Pats twice a year or possibly three times
I think the Patriots are the last thing on his mind considering they haven't won a playoff game since 07 lol. I think he's just trying to be in a situation where he can win, now

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's funny when the Broncos win, it's all about how Tim Tebow is amazing and the best QB and leader in the NFL. And when they lose it's the "teams" fault and "Tim Tebow can't win them all and he'll improve next game". Like seriously, I'm surprised these people can even talk with Tebow's dick so far in their mouth they got that reverse pinocchio going on.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
49'ers/Saints is legit one of the best football games I've ever seen.

Holy shit.
Is anyone else seeing this? This is phenomenal...AND we still have Brady Vs Tebow...jeezus.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
It's about twelve hours after the fact, and I'm just now starting to get salty over my Packers losing.

How the frak do you allow a hail mary like that?!?!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Wow, what a game. Congrats to the NY Giants!!!

I seriously believe NYG are in Brady's head, now I think it's safe to say Ellie is one of the best QB's. Period, how many guys can say they beat Brady 3 times in a row? Two times being SB wins lol..Cheers!