What's new

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!? The 2011-2012 NFL thread

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
no... because basketball players have to play both offense and defense...

btw, would you rather have the Packers... or the Tebow's?
You do there are teams that have made to the playoffs that never played defense and gave up an average 100 points a night. Did you know there was a team that did that and still won a championship?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i know this post will look silly after 4 pm.. but wow the bills look like a whole new team right now. like you can see them actually trying again, its so weird i just cant explain it.. and wow they are able to snap the ball from the center position again, why urbik didnt start last week is beyond me..

anyway like i said it will probably be 44 jets bills 3 but the bills do look different today.

***edit yea.. the bills showed up but still not enough.. bleh we gift wrapped 2 tds for them and then the last drive stevie johnson chokes and drops 2 balls that would have gone for touchdowns.. wtf!!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I just want to go ahead and congratulate Dan on his win over me this week in fantasy...when both Adrian Peterson and Fred Jackson are out you know your week is over. I had Michael bush as my back up thank god but didn't realize I needed another back up!

Damn you cock!

if Peterson comes back next week I should be fine but...man this hurts!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Well I just had a large glass of koolaid and put on my rose color glasses on. November was definitely a nightmare month for the bills. However it's now going to be a december to remember for the bills. They will win 5 straight and the pats will lose 2 then have the final game vs the bills be for the division. That's right I'm on crack right now. Let's go bills!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
On my way to watch tebow in buffalo. Hopefully the bills back ups kick his ass!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
@Tim Static congratz to the bengals for making it in.. i think they have a shot at beating the texans next week..

and LMFAO at the broncos backing into the playoffs lolol im sure god wanted that soo bad -_-
haha Thanks buddy. I know today was....just a bad day for football at your house. One of my best friends is a Buffalo fan too, so i know and heard ALL about it.

But yea, both Cincy and Denver backed in.

Bengals @ Texans & Steelers @ Denver in AFC Wild Card games. Denver has NO shot, and depends on what Bengals team shows up. Houston has not played well at all since escaping Cincy with that last second BS win a couple weeks ago. haha. Hmmm...

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
These are the days I hate being a cowboys fan. guess we will see how it goes.....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
haha Thanks buddy. I know today was....just a bad day for football at your house. One of my best friends is a Buffalo fan too, so i know and heard ALL about it.

But yea, both Cincy and Denver backed in.

Bengals @ Texans & Steelers @ Denver in AFC Wild Card games. Denver has NO shot, and depends on what Bengals team shows up. Houston has not played well at all since escaping Cincy with that last second BS win a couple weeks ago. haha. Hmmm...
no im glad the bills lost.. had the bills own they would be picking 16th in the draft :X they are at 10 thank goodness..

if no one actually follows the bills they would think they were the worst team in football.. but when you lose your top 3 players, no top 4 best players. rian lindell was more important then i had thought he was. the bills used their 3rd kicker today and he missed a field goal lol field goals are important and when you remove your top kicker points are lost, games are effected cause your scared to go for it from 50 yards stuff like that.

also today the bills benched johnson after he did that stunt in the end zone with his shirt say "happy new year".

other side of the coins its annoying knowing had we beat the giants, the bengals and the jets we'd be in the playoffs right now all 3 games were ours and we just gave them away :/

DanCock

Cock Master!!
These are the days I hate being a cowboys fan. guess we will see how it goes.....

how could you hate EVER being a cowboys fan?? you have 5 championships be happy.. had the bills just won that first super bowl i would forever be happy..

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
how could you hate EVER being a cowboys fan?? you have 5 championships be happy.. had the bills just won that first super bowl i would forever be happy..
That was a different era. Now, it's, just filled with so much disappointment. Especially right now as the giants put their beat down on us. >_>

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Firing bill polian. Yea he built the team around one guy, but it worked and they won around that one guy. It worked in buffalo as well when they built the team around Kelly in the k-gun offense. Look at what happened in buffalo when he left. Yea they still made the playoffs for a few more years but slowly all of bill polians men left buffalo and now buffalo has missed the play offs for 12 straight years after making it 12 of 14 and 4 super bowls with the players bill polian drafted. The final 3 of his drafted guys left in 2000.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Peyton Manning is gonna be a Jet. Real Talk
Lmfao!! No way he'd want to be a jet. And the colts would be dumb to trade him to a afc team. I say if he's traded he'll be a cardinal.