What's new

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!? The 2011-2012 NFL thread

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Lol go dolphins it's about to be 28-3 fins.

I swear I want to fucking punch chan gailey in the face right now. He doesn't have the players on the filed on both defense and offense to run the schemes he was able to run in the first half of the season. He being stubborn as hell right now O_O

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Big Frog

Noob
Going back and forth between the Ravens and Bengals, but I keep seeing the Buffalo score down below.

What the hell, Dan??

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Dancock, how mad are you right now? Bills fans must have patience of Mother Mary
I'm not mad I expected the dolphins to blow us out. It's more clear now that it was the offensive line that was the cause of the offense playing good. It's been a mess of a line since bell went out vs the bengals.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Its all falling apart :(
hugs??? i bet theres going to be like a blooper reel for this bills dolphins game of the bills center snapping the ball to ryan, its so awful its funny. man it was an issue in the first qtr and they still let andy play center now into the 4th. atleast urbik was snapping it ok at dallas last week..

Tim Static

Adminerator
hugs??? i bet theres going to be like a blooper reel for this bills dolphins game of the bills center snapping the ball to ryan, its so awful its funny. man it was an issue in the first qtr and they still let andy play center now into the 4th. atleast urbik was snapping it ok at dallas last week..
Cincy just scored a beauty of a TD, and forced Baltimore a 3 & out. about 9m left and down 10. NOT OVER YET!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Real Life GG to you, Tim. I'd be so pissed about that horse collar/hands to the face not being called though lol
yea. And i just dont get the ruling of that called back TD. Once the ball breaks the plane of the goal line, play is over. such a stupid rule.

But you dont win very many games with 3 INT's. #14 is a rookie, but silly mistakes cost us.

I like where we are headed but god dammit i want to beat Pittsburgh & Baltimore!!! lol

GG's indeed. :)

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Cutler is so godlike. He bodied the Chargers. The Packers almost slip up again. How are you going to win a Super bowl with defense like that? Can anyone tell me where Clay Matthews is?

SZSR

Noob
Not the right thread, but I don't think we have an NCAA thread.

Today was a bad day for college football, first, Tech lost to UGA then Buckeyes lose to Michigan.

Gonna spend a lot of today just raging at the CPU in MK to let off this steam.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Not the right thread, but I don't think we have an NCAA thread.

Today was a bad day for college football, first, Tech lost to UGA then Buckeyes lose to Michigan.

Gonna spend a lot of today just raging at the CPU in MK to let off this steam.
I need smoke practice so we should play lots today.

Try being a buffalo bills fan and have all of your teams best players on injured reserve :( I don't see buffalo winning another game, the depth of that team is garbage because they are cheap sadly.

SZSR

Noob
I need smoke practice so we should play lots today.

Try being a buffalo bills fan and have all of your teams best players on injured reserve :( I don't see buffalo winning another game, the depth of that team is garbage because they are cheap sadly.

I don't expect to have time to play tonight, English project due Monday. But that sucks for Bills fans I thought Tech had it bad.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Cutler is so godlike. He bodied the Chargers. The Packers almost slip up again. How are you going to win a Super bowl with defense like that? Can anyone tell me where Clay Matthews is?
its a catch 22 with the Packers. They score SO FAST that their defense is usually out there longer than the offense. So naturally they will give up yards and points. If they had even a legit RB I think you'd see less points and yards per game. Watching them play... they are just a little above average defensively anyway... and when you are tired and average... you get scored on.

Still... they are just pounding people... and they won last year with basically the same philosophy.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
its a catch 22 with the Packers. They score SO FAST that their defense is usually out there longer than the offense. So naturally they will give up yards and points. If they had even a legit RB I think you'd see less points and yards per game. Watching them play... they are just a little above average defensively anyway... and when you are tired and average... you get scored on.

Still... they are just pounding people... and they won last year with basically the same philosophy.
i don't like that style of play. I mean if that was true. the Phoenix Sun with a prime Steve Nash would have won years ago.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Even with some injuries, I fully expect my Bengals to throttle the Browns tomorrow, taking 2 weeks of close-call frustration and shoving it directly up Cleveland's arse.

Then another tough 2 weeks with Pittsburgh then Houston.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Even with some injuries, I fully expect my Bengals to throttle the Browns tomorrow, taking 2 weeks of close-call frustration and shoving it directly up Cleveland's arse.

Then another tough 2 weeks with Pittsburgh then Houston.
I fully expect the Bengals to win those 3 games. They are very capable of beating Pittsburgh and making Houston actually pass the ball with *ewwwwww* Matt Leinart.