What's new

Rate the Above Person's Skill

It has really gotten past the point of who would win. It really comes down to a few people who continually run away say they are the best around...but yet suddenly come up with different excuses when challenged. Even if DC isn't the best at this game, I'll give him all of the credit in the world, the man will play anyone, he isn't scared to play.

Horsemen, you aren't even good at this game, so I really hope that you aren't one of these top players that everyone of these old fucks are talking about. I have raped you so many times and wouldn't even say I'm 1/10 as good as the top 3 on XBL.
I hoped you're not referring to me as a player under name of Horsemen on xbl. My expired tag is Freeisgood. Like Lex said, I'm a cab player but I still play on live, just haven't for maybe 2 months now. I did played you few times when you hid under a dif tag (crazy caucasian) and I don't remembered the results exactly but you did not ahem "raped me". I'm not sure if its you but couple people on here said it was you. I'm a rank player and I'll make return when my bro beats my wins total.

-freeisgood

FILER

Noob
I hoped you're not referring to me as a player under name of Horsemen on xbl. My expired tag is Freeisgood. Like Lex said, I'm a cab player but I still play on live, just haven't for maybe 2 months now. I did played you few times when you hid under a dif tag (crazy caucasian) and I don't remembered the results exactly but you did not ahem "raped me". I'm not sure if its you but couple people on here said it was you. I'm a rank player and I'll make return when my bro beats my wins total.

-freeisgood
I know who you are free. Sweep, block, sweep, sweep, sweep...sweep

I wasn't hiding, it was a joke. Almost everyone knew who I was under that tag.

I think we both know what the results where...mainly since you have obviously asked around to find out who "crazy caucasion" was. Rape may be a harsh word, but I was definatly the better player on that day, by a large amount.

I know who you are free. Sweep, block, sweep, sweep, sweep...sweep

I wasn't hiding, it was a joke. Almost everyone knew who I was under that tag.

I think we both know what the results where...mainly since you have obviously asked around to find out who "crazy caucasion" was. Rape may be harsh, but I was definatly the better player on that day, by a large amount.
are you kidding me??? we played like maybe 6 games with me winning 75% of the games. As for me asking people around??? that's funny, I only have 8 people on my friend list. (lex,colt my bro, diz girl and couple others. I read it on some bumblefuck thread and some1 said it was you. I think it was DC that said it was you and some1 confirming.

the only people to beat me on live prolly 5-10 straight was DC, papajester and Darxide(6am for me) when I came back from a long lay off. Otherwise no1 has beaten me more than I have beaten them. There are some people that use the exploit to beat me but never 5-10 str8.

-freeisgood

FILER

Noob
are you kidding me??? we played like maybe 6 games with me winning 75% of the games. As for me asking people around??? that's funny, I only have 8 people on my friend list. (lex,colt my bro, diz girl and couple others. I read it on some bumblefuck thread and some1 said it was you. I think it was DC that said it was you and some1 confirming.

the only people to beat me on live prolly 5-10 straight was DC, papajester and Darxide(6am for me) when I came back from a long lay off. Otherwise no1 has beaten me more than I have beaten them. There are some people that use the exploit to beat me but never 5-10 str8.

-freeisgood
You are pretty delusional. You just said you don't remember the results, and now you do. Hmmm...

I don't know anything about how you found my tag out, and it really doesn't matter, but I do know what happened when we played.

Anyways, I'm not getting into this arguement, we both know what happened. Say whatever you like.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
SEE NOW U KNOW WHY I DONT HAVE TIME FOR U FREAKS LOL

anh owns you. hes not even trying cos he doesnt gotta put in quarters (lol)

-freeisgood
If I could beat you, I could name 5 other guys who could as well.

It has really gotten past the point of who would win. It really comes down to a few people who continually run away say they are the best around...but yet suddenly come up with different excuses when challenged. Even if DC isn't the best at this game, I'll give him all of the credit in the world, the man will play anyone, he isn't scared to play.

Horsemen, you aren't even good at this game, so I really hope that you aren't one of these top players that everyone of these old fucks are talking about. I have raped you so many times and wouldn't even say I'm 1/10 as good as the top 3 on XBL.
i can beat u atleast FILER lol

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I remember building my Rank up by playing Freeisgood and KingBizhop several times :)

Damn guys, today was a friday and ya'll still were on here debating? NO LIFE!! haha jking

FILER get a 2.1 for always spelling "were" "where"!!! haha

FILER

Noob
[FONT=&quot]I didn't know my punctuation was being evaluated...I'll proof read in the future.

What would I do without you?[/FONT]

rofl ^

freeisgood, I get excited when I play you in ranked. I know I'm gonna beat you and I know your decent so my rank goes up. I dunno what you're thinking.