What's new

Rate and Guess the Avatar above yours

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Oh for that guy I have no idea who that is. Like an anime night wolf maybe? I'll say 8/10

You have literally posted this same exact thread at least 3 times. What do you even mean? lmao
Yeah I had forgotten I posted it on here previously lol. I made this topic on like 5 sites, I lost track :D

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
This thread doesn't work if the same people keep posting and they haven't changed their avatar... lol.

Raiden, MK11. Lou Kang Showdown.
I think it is the Lou Kang show down, but been a while. That is the correct stage, but I remember him having white eyes?

Meh...I give it 7/10. While it is cool AF, it is also the avatar you would expect to see on a MK11 site, so loses some originality points.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
@Jynks

So do I rate yours? Is that how this works? 10/10 for adding the mask. Clearly it's Xena Warrior Princess. Nobody else it could possibly be.
7/10 i think that is an actual art piece, right? the reason it is 7 is because it is just an apple in front of a face... weird way to keep things mysterious. looks like the government when they think they are hiding in plain sight... Nevermind solid 8 for sure!

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
7/10 i think that is an actual art piece, right? the reason it is 7 is because it is just an apple in front of a face... weird way to keep things mysterious. looks like the government when they think they are hiding in plain sight... Nevermind solid 8 for sure!

Is yours a landscape from Halo? At least that's the vibes I'm getting.

My avatar is an actual art piece. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Son_of_Man

Bonus: My username is based on a character from a novel. It was actually the novel that Apocalypse Now was based on.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like mountains so 9/10

This thread doesn't work if the same people keep posting and they haven't changed their avatar... lol.

Raiden, MK11. Lou Kang Showdown.
I think it is the Lou Kang show down, but been a while. That is the correct stage, but I remember him having white eyes?

Meh...I give it 7/10. While it is cool AF, it is also the avatar you would expect to see on a MK11 site, so loses some originality points.
lol if you're wondering I actually did NOT change anything, if you rewatch that clip Raiden goes dark, loses it before his multiple timeline memories kick in.

Most Raiden avy's have normal Raiden or flat out Dark Raiden, this one is a mix so I do think it's more original but thanks for your post ;) I like WW but I mean the mask is too trendy now imo. So also 7/10 lol but on the thread avatar point, honestly it doesn't make that much of a difference at this point because nobody but the same users are posting. People on here don't know how to have fun, only bitch about politics and we're all gonna die now days.

But I appreciate you guys posting from time to time. I may change my avatar.

I like mountains so 9/10

lol if you're wondering I actually did NOT change anything, if you rewatch that clip Raiden goes dark, loses it before his multiple timeline memories kick in.

Most Raiden avy's have normal Raiden or flat out Dark Raiden, this one is a mix so I do think it's more original but thanks for your post ;) I like WW but I mean the mask is too trendy now imo. So also 7/10 lol but on the thread avatar point, honestly it doesn't make that much of a difference at this point because nobody but the same users are posting. People on here don't know how to have fun, only bitch about politics and we're all gonna die now days.

But I appreciate you guys posting from time to time. I may change my avatar.
It’s Lord Raiden, can’t go wrong...unless you Main him lol

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
nice suit bruh, can i borrow it ? anyone remember ? Vin diesel shark commercial

If that guy in Ant-Man (So this guy knew the dude who sold drugs who knew this girl who knew the X store who once dated the girl in a red dress who once knew DR.X) Worked out and was mutated and mixed with Dr. Strange
(If thats you no offence lol)