What's new

Rate and Guess the Avatar above yours

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Concept art of Ermac. I don't like Ermac, but don't judge me, I respect everybody's taste.

8,5/10
lol all good man, I'm not the biggest KK fan but no worries I don't think he's a poser like a lot of people do especially now that Shao Kahn is back lol. But 8/10 cause that's a cool pic of KK.

D

Deleted member 59910

lol all good man, I'm not the biggest KK fan but no worries I don't think he's a poser like a lot of people do especially now that Shao Kahn is back lol. But 8/10 cause that's a cool pic of KK.
I'm hyped for every character now. Shao Kahn in his throne is actually the background of my cell phone lol. My favorite character is Kabal, but I'll try all the chars. Who's your favorite in mk franchise?

MKF30

1/10 looks like he got done jacking off with Ajax,,, no water
Raiden like a little anime badass Raiden lol, 9/10 it's funny but cool and dude that nearly made me spit out my water when I read that. I think KK always looks like that:p

I'm hyped for every character now. Shao Kahn in his throne is actually the background of my cell phone lol. My favorite character is Kabal, but I'll try all the chars. Who's your favorite in mk franchise?
That's a toss up between Fujin, Ermac, Raiden, Scorpion, Sektor and Smoke. lol

D3athStalker

*keeps punching the air while trying to do combos*
Ermac's MK9 alt is the best, don't like his MKX main outfit but he's my favourite male palette swap, so that's 7 points from me

1 point for the "zoner" banner. You probably used Kitana a lot, who is a zoner and my favourite MK character of all time

8/10

MKF30

Ermac's MK9 alt is the best, don't like his MKX main outfit but he's my favourite male palette swap, so that's 7 points from me

1 point for the "zoner" banner. You probably used Kitana a lot, who is a zoner and my favourite MK character of all time

8/10
9/10 cause that's an awesome cosplay and photoshop. You don't see many Ermac's, usually it's Sub-Zero or Scorpion

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
As an aspiring artist, that Ermac art's got me mad jealous, and I'm obligated to give it an 8.5/10. Took off 1.5 points because MKX Ermacs d+3ing into 50/50 during the old netcode still gives me PTSD.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
A pharaoh with a skull shaped face and two revolvers ?

That's metal ! 9.5/10
I found this on devianart and i thought it is a perfect mix of my MKX mains Erron Black and Ermac. A mummy with revolvers.. I love that. Also my nickname is White Ramses...who is a long dead Egyptian Pharaoh. I always been interested in the middle-eastern history.

Btw yours is Lean Scott Kennedy, legendary Resident Evil character.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin

Point deduction for adding "Chap" to the pic. It's an avatar, not a sig. 3 point deduction for her choice in plastic surgeons. Those sweater puppies look stiff as a board. Though I'm a fan of the grand canyon betwixt, definitely good fashion sense on display.

MKF30

Hard to tell, looks like little sculpted figurines of a Scorpion and an Elephant thing from LOTR. Will give it 9/10 cause I have sculpted and that takes serious skill and time to do. Or they're chocolate candies possibly lol

Definitely a 9 the mummy which is fan of Erron Black
That's an awesome pic of Scorp, that concept art or fan art? 10/10