What's new

Rate and Guess the Avatar above yours

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I have no idea how well this topic will do on here, but I've seen several interesting avatars on the site. Simple, if you post just rate the user's avatar picture above yours on a scale from 1-10 and say who it is(if you know it)

For brownie points, feel free to post WHO the avatar character is as well if you think you know it. So many times I got Sub-Zero on other sites when I had this one lol.

Since I'm the creator, I'll start. Have fun.

Last edited:

MKF30

meh it's kind of boring. however bonus points for the character banner under it 6/10
Yeah I updated the thread slightly to make it a little more interesting.

Like yours I'd rate the same 6/10 but as for who it is, I have no idea the chick from Sailor Moon? I'm probably way off haha

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion

Like yours I'd rate the same 6/10 but as for who it is, I have no idea the chick from Sailor Moon? I'm probably way off haha
it's anna from fire emblem

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

Yours is smoke. . I can barley make it out tho. 7/10 jus cause smokes cool.
Bacons is anna from fire emblem I believe also solid 7/10
oh crap gamer68 now it looks like I'm eating yours sorry 8/10 for murder

MKF30

Yours is smoke. . I can barley make it out tho. 7/10 jus cause smokes cool.
Bacons is anna from fire emblem I believe also solid 7/10
Nice, it's hilarious when I've posted in this topic elsewhere I always get Sub-Zero or Noob for some reason lol

Yours is D'vorah from the comic I believe. That's like an 8/10 cause she looked sick in the comic and she's about to eat something.

@Gamer68 dude same here haha. Except for a few anime characters, most of them I fail at guessing.:(

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I actually have no clue. Some Soviet type dude with a gas mask on? Is he drinking from something? Wait is that you wearing that? Props for putting yourself out there.

7/10 lots of mystique, might be cosplay.

@Living Corpse

Last edited:

MKF30

I've always saw glowing eyes as edgy yet intimidating.

For the person above, I have no idea but definitely a chick. Perhaps an actress? I like the artistic view, it gets an 8/10 from me.

MK Led

Umbasa
As a Skarlet main from mk9 I of course know Eddy. I can't overstate how much I appreciate your contributions to the community man, can't wait for the return in 11. Let's hope we see that psvita skarlet costume as dlc or something.

This avatar looks like a fan art from the Telltale video game with the girl who can control the time (I don't remember the name).
It looks nice, I like the design 7.5/10