What's new

Rate and Guess the Avatar above yours

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Your avatar is the comic... The Metabarons... It is a pic of honorata. It is a fantastic comic written y the mad emperor Alejandro Jodorowsky. Illistrated by the master Juan Gimenez. It is what I call a "true comic". Soup Comics like Batman and Captian Marvel while fun are eclipsed by comics like this. There is so much more to comics and this is a good example.

7/10 Rating, for the comic. You get a high score for choosing a great comic and character.. but loose a few points as it is liturally the first image result that pops up when googling!

PS - We all know mine is WoWo from DC... so looking for more info than that if you can.

Last edited:

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Even tho this is a MK fansite, I love that on a forum where you can have anything as your avatar, 90% of them are still MK characters.

As for the above, 9/10 but would get that extra point if Jade were in her superior human skin.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That one of the guys from Equilibrium? lol But 8/10 cause he looked like he just kicked ass but had enough lol

Edit, wrong guy lol

For shep, still going RE dude. One of them Leon or the other dude who's name escapes me atm. But yeah 9/10

Any ninja that isn't Ermac should be Quan Chi's slave for the rest of their lives, right mkf?
Agreed:D [I feel like half the ninjas were his slaves at one point lol.]

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I’m guessing the prior post is RE or Noctis or something, not too familiar w that many games. I’m posting as I’ve always been curious what others thought of my photoshopping job. I’m obviously a big Stryper fan.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I’m guessing the prior post is RE or Noctis or something, not too familiar w that many games. I’m posting as I’ve always been curious what others thought of my photoshopping job. I’m obviously a big Stryper fan.
Sigh..why not.

6.5/10

It’s Liu Kang. I’d normally give it a 4/10 if it weren’t for the guitar since I don’t like Liu kang that much.

MKF30

That new news editor's avy, honestly thought it was Dr. Strange at first lol :p

no score?!
Not going to lie, your avatar is kind of cool yet creepy in a horror movie slasher kind of way lol.
I'd rate it an 8/10, the music video is funny.

Gerchap, 10/10 cause you look like a jazz club owner.

MKF30

Is that like what Hsu Hao and Jacqui's kid would look like? lol

Anyway, 7/10 for creativity.