What's new

RankedBoost Tier List. Opinions??

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
ROFL Nash and Bison god tier.
Insta ignored the tier list after reading that.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
Alright there's a few things wrong with this list, also wtf is rankedboost?

Firstly, "God Tier" does not exist in sfv, even the best characters don't wipe the floor with the lower mid/low characters in the game's current state.

I think it should more look like this

A
Nash
M. Bison
Chun Li

B:
Karin
Birdie
Dhalsim
Vega
Cammy
Ryu
Ken

C:
Rashid
R. Mika
Necalli
Laura
Fang

D:

Alex
Zangief

Alex could change as he's a new character but as a Vega main and Alex secondary I feel he's pretty weak. He and Zangief are the only characters that feel they don't have at least one positive matchup, only 5-5's and losses

Alright there's a few things wrong with this list, also wtf is rankedboost?

Firstly, "God Tier" does not exist in sfv, even the best characters don't wipe the floor with the lower mid/low characters in the game's current state.

I think it should more look like this

A
Nash
M. Bison
Chun Li

B:
Karin
Birdie
Dhalsim
Vega
Cammy
Ryu
Ken

C:
Rashid
R. Mika
Necalli
Laura
Fang

D:

Alex
Zangief

Alex could change as he's a new character but as a Vega main and Alex secondary I feel he's pretty weak. He and Zangief are the only characters that feel they don't have at least one positive matchup.
necalli and mika could both move up a tier pretty easily.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
The real tier list

S: Chun-Li
A+: Ryu, Cammy, Karin, Nash, Dhalsim, M.Bison, Ken
Everyone else
Lose at Select screen: Zangief, F.A.N.G

Rager Da Prince

I can't help my Fiction addiction.
I honestly feel like Nash isn't top 5
He suffers from bad defense. Like 75% of the his can't get up without a CA. His v-trigger an v-reversal have option selects to limits his wake up even further.

My top 5 In no order:
Ryu necalli chun cammy ken
You need a dp to be top tier or need to be chun lol.

Sulfur

Vega is a better character than most of the characters you listed as "A+" Myles

Rager Da Prince

The comments in this thread are really cute.
As far as top tiers and dps I truly only mean SFV.
Meatys are strong in this game. Being to instill the fear of a dp limits the mixups most chars have.
Don't get me wrong footies chars also hella strong exs maple being chun, vega, Karin but 4 out of my top 5 have meterless reversals and great buttons.

This post is terrible.
I know you didn't make the tier list itself and don't take responsibility,
but thats like me posting a video of someone lighting a bag of puppies on fire and I say
"Well, I didn't make the video so don't get mad at me".
Thats how had this tier list is.

Sulfur

Enlighten me good sir.
DP's do not make a great character lol, they're only useful on wakeup if the offensive player is pressing buttons over your corpse. If they aren't pressing buttons and you DP, they will block and your ass will be blown up for it.

What makes a great character in street fighter V is the control a character has of the neutral game, it's what makes a character like Vega, someone with no reiliable anti air better than someone like ken (It's arguable if Ryu is stronger than vega). Although the latter character has a dragon punch, ken's actual buttons are not as good as vega's, lacking range and speed. Ken also has to gamble like crazy on pretty much everything to win a game, Vega on the other hand destroys ken in the neutral game as all of his normals are quick, safe, and have insane range and while objectively lower than ken's damage . The moves are so easy to land and so reliable that the damage they do is very good considering how cheap they are.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Once people consistently CC DPs it would be unwise to "just" do them later on. DPs doesn't instill fear like it did in SF4...

Rager Da Prince

DP's do not make a great character lol, they're only useful on wakeup if the offensive player is pressing buttons over your corpse. If they aren't pressing buttons and you DP, they will block and your ass will be blown up for it.

What makes a great character in street fighter V is the control a character has of the neutral game, it's what makes a character like Vega, someone with no reiliable anti air better than someone like ken (It's arguable if Ryu is stronger than vega). Although the latter character has a dragon punch, ken's actual buttons are not as good as vega's, lacking range and speed. Ken also has to gamble like crazy on pretty much everything to win a game, Vega on the other hand destroys ken in the neutral game as all of his normals are quick, safe, and have insane range and while objectively lower than ken's damage . The moves are so easy to land and so reliable that the damage they do is very good considering how cheap they are.
where do you place vega on the tier list. Cuz his top 10 on mine but not better then the shotos. Ken does have high risk/reward so yes his buttons aren't the best. I feel like he people are still playing wrong but that's just personal and ryu is really dumb right now.

Rager Da Prince

This post is terrible.
I know you didn't make the tier list itself and don't take responsibility,
but thats like me posting a video of someone lighting a bag of puppies on fire and I say
"Well, I didn't make the video so don't get mad at me".
Thats how had this tier list is.
Which?

Sulfur

where do you place vega on the tier list. Cuz his top 10 on mine but not better then the shotos. Ken does have high risk/reward so yes his buttons aren't the best. I feel like he people are still playing wrong but that's just personal and ryu is really dumb right now.
As a vega main in 4, i understand what exactly made him sh*t in that game. SFV fixed pretty much every issue with the character and now i honestly feel he 5-5's Nash, can win against chun if the vega player can outplay the chun player but the matchup is 6-4 chun and I don't know how he fares against bison. Vega also wins against/5-5's every other character in the game. His only bad matchups are chun and maybe bison. Vega is B+/A- if the highest tier in the game as A.

Rager Da Prince

My tier list
Hell, if I had to give current list in order:
1. Chun li
2. Ryu
3. Ken
4. Cammy
5. Necilli
6. Karin
7. Vega
8. Nash
9. Bison
10. Sim
11. Rashid
12. Birdie
13. Mika
14. Gief
15. Larua
16. Fang
Too early IMO
Alex

Rager Da Prince

Reasons I think ryu is top 2 right now
1. Parry dp jump short back roundhouse and the dmg
2. Ryu can os everyone's v reversal with parry Ex. St. Strong st.strong plinked to parry beats it and you get like half health taken for trying to play lol

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I'm scared they will buff Mika in th next patch and create a monster. With her I think they kinda need to give some things and take away others.

Rager Da Prince

I'm scared they will buff Mika in th next patch and create a monster. With her I think they kinda need to give some things and take away others.
She is so weak anywhere but close. Her vortex is scary but really what else does she have(pre v-trigger) to make you get close?
People are respecting mp, fwd mp way to much. Jab that lil bitch.
Honestly Karin is the one char I'm scared to see buffed.

No offense but you found out how to adjust your wake-up timing just this week. Your opinion is highly sceptical as is the opinion of the guy in this thread that uses Karin yet doesn't know Ex Ressenha is invincible
My opinion means shit. I know that. If you played me you'd dismiss everything I say about everything. I am HORRIBLE at this game. I thought it was only upper body invincible because that's what everything says though.